• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poly-drug MEGA-Thread: If you abuse all kinds of drugs, check in here!

Benzo's, oxy, meth, weed, alcohol and anything else is usually what is involved in one of my poly-drug binges. I just wanna have one more of these before I got to rehab, I know I shouldnt but I really want to. I cant stop thinking about meth, seriously.

Anyway im off to bed but I think this thread was a tops idea, thanks for creating it wingnut.

Night guys, hope your all feeling ok and if Wd'ing its not too bad. Anyway ill love and leave you guys. night night.

I'm clean now but I used to use anything that had the potential to fuck me up. For the longest time I had the obsession to use any drug I hadn't tried yet. This was when I was like 13-17 and just being a toxic dump for drugs. Weed, Coke, Meth, Benzo's, Opiates, Amps, MDMA, Shrooms, Cid, PCP, DXM, K, you know just whatever.

After a while I went through phases of being hooked on one specific drug. When I was 17 I went to college where I couldn't find ANY drugs, so I used DXM everyday for like 7 months until I was expelled. When I was 18 I smoked crack for like a year and a half. My last major binge was a love affair with IV Heroin and Valium. Whatever I thought could make me feel "the best"

Am I the only one, or has anyone else used the "harder" drugs (i.e Crack, Meth, IV Heroin) just because you knew how bad they got people addicted, that they must be some good shit? Or maybe I'm just a little twisted, who knows haha

Thanks for creating this thread wingnut. I definitely overlooked the fact that poly-drug abuse has its own set of issues and challenges. That's probably because I am a mono-drug abuser!

It is actually hard for me to understand why one would use just one drug to get high.
Tolerance skyrocketes and it will start to feel boring eventually.
When one abuses anything, which makes world to seem a better place, then one can use other drug when tolerance to another has risen too high.
Or like I already mentioned, euphoria can be multiplied but that results in most times a brain damage of some sorts and terrible mental problems. And possible death.

checking in. lets see how long i can last this time. im off to NZ in 6 weeks but i swear im one serious fucking binge away from blowing all my savings.

I too do anything that could get me fucked and all sorts of combos...My fav would have to be meth, mdma and ketamine, with alcohol throughout, but these days I just like meth; other drugs just make me want to be on that instead.
The worst combo I've ever done was heroin after being awake on meth for a week, I could feel the two interacting - the meth making me uncomfortabally aware of my brain slowing down - I was brain dead, asleep but not able to sleep!

Am I the only one, or has anyone else used the "harder" drugs (i.e Crack, Meth, IV Heroin) just because you knew how bad they got people addicted, that they must be some good shit? Or maybe I'm just a little twisted, who knows haha

Haha yeah, I fantasised about heroin for ages, and was so disappointed when I finally tried it.

I'm over all that shit, I used to be like that but then I just grew up a little bit.....8)

I toured the whole circuit in my teens, first for fun, then a second glance at everything long enough to get hooked on the drug of the year (k, mdma, oxy, amphs) and move on to something else.

I've really only touched hard things once a year since I moved to my present location (and only when I split town)
Old habits die hard though .. My prime days hard-wired my brain for abuse.

It was fun back then, but using whatever every day just to get by doesn't hold much enjoyment .. But quitting anything/everything never seems to create the intended result either, so 'round & 'round we go...

well i will just use yesterday as an example my girl admitted she was cheating on me

so i left home at 9 am after i got off the phone with her took 4mg of zanny befor i left got to y dealers house took 7 350mg somas drank half a 5th of 80proof waited about 2 hours then ground up 20mg of oxy with 1/16 of meth and split it 3 ways after that i wasnt worried about that girl problem but i got home at 2am almost everyone i told that to told me im lucky i didnt die but if i would have died at least would ave been happy

I usually don't use more than two drugs at one time, and not very large amounts either (I have a big fear of overdosing and fear of death which keeps me in check). But I will do many different drugs, one right after the other.

What this creates for me is an unstable body/mind trip, where I'll go up and down like a roller coaster and at the end feel very confused or depressed. I do a lot of binges where I'll party like a rock star and then come down and feel like my life is worthless (even though it really isn't).

i am a polydrug user in that i have tried most every drug but I wouldn't say that I combine a whole lot of drugs except maybe weed and pills or pills to come off something.

I've smoked crack while drunk, I will definitely second that one, I used to love doing that when I was a crackhead. Slightly tipsy and take a blast you'd get the best ringer ever.

Actually now that I think about it I have had my fair share of binges where I've taken a slew of drugs one right after another but I don't tend to do a lot of mixing because I fear the strain it puts on your body (oddly i don't seem to mind the damage it causes doing back to back drug sessions, but we won't dwell on that)

Luckily I can't get my hands on much at the moment. I currently smoke cannabis and cannabinoids 24/7.

i guess the reason i combine hard drugs well all drugs

is i guess i want to see how much i can handle and how high i can get before having to go to the hospital im not scared of death in fact i cant wait to meet god maybe that's another reason i always try to go over board

That is really not a good attitude to have INRN :(
I know you're going through a tough time at the moment, and we all use drugs to escape sometimes. But there are many more reasons to live than just drugs, and you are too young to not fear death.

Definitely. One day you may get to a point where you want to enjoy other things in life, only all the lingering effects of massive drug abuse may hinder your ability to do so.

yeah iv just not been doing well im paranoid about my girl leaving me and im totally in love with her, wishing life was more than it is, but at the same time i have 4 vary close friends here and i have come to a fork in the road ether take my chances and move with my girl or stay hear with good friends and its looking like im moving

Life is full of tough choices like that. Unfortunately you can rarely have your cake AND eat it too. Which of the options you listed do you think would be best for you not necessarily right now, but a few years down the road?

well i could continue to stay here and do what i do sell weed, middle man making about 300$ a week doing nothing but favors and getting high or go with my girl and scope how the game is there and if i have to get a normal job so i think the best decision would be go with her but me with her is like a junkie with a hustler we are both to good at what we do and we both know how to manipulate others witch could get us both into trouble