• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Poly-drug MEGA-Thread: If you abuse all kinds of drugs, check in here!

Woot woot. I just have an animalistic desire to get fucked up in any way possible. I usually ry to avoid most stims but other than that I'm game. I'm risked my life so many times by mixing downers I'm ashamed to admit it. I just don't give a fuck I guess.

I'm not a poly drug abuser per se if I got my opiates. <Please refrain from typing out the lists and pricing of the various opioids that you love and/or hope to try in the future! This is very triggering information and belongs in OD or BDD. Thanks! ~ Vaya>

But when the opiates run out, the demon comes out.

I'll smoke meth or pop amps, along with high doses of phenibut and mix in some soma, benzos - or anything really. If I don't have any good drugs, I'll take dxm, drink booze, chew wellbutrin, pop flexeril or drink huge amounts of Kava. But I'll take anything that comes my way. Anything.

If theres no pills or booze or anything, I'm forced to search for nitrous, and if not that, any inhalent. Gas, paint thinner, dust off.

And if that fails, I choke myself unconscious over and over again. I do it to pass the time. I do it because, to me, being sober feels like being burned alive.

I do all of this, and yet I hide my habit so well even my best friends have little idea I have a problem. I often rotate friends each week, so I can party with them for a few days, then find someone else to party with so no one becomes overly suspicious of my use.

I get straight A's. I run campus organizations. I work a decent job.

No one knows. They all think I've sobered up the last few years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been a poly drug abuser since my first year in college 7 years.

I guess what appeals me was the fact mixing adds intensity to the drug effects, as well as reduce the side effects, while your tolerance is going up.

Whatever drug I could get my hands on, I would find a way to combine it. The first combinations was with opiates/stimulants. On my early day it was rx opiates with stims. Oxy/coke, morphine/coke, but later on I shooting speedballs heroin/coke, and heroin/crack.

There was my rave phase where I did MDMA/ketamine every weekend, while they was extremely hard.

Then came the trip wrecks, one instance I combined a high dose of soma, heroin, and amphetamine. I had thought the amphetamine would keep me up, but I ended up overdosing and ending up the ER.

Another phase I went through which lasted 6 months was doing a high dose amphetamine binge, then binging on benzos. I would take heroic doses of amphetamines, binge for a week, and when it was time to come down, I'd take high doses on benzos. I guess after many weeks, and six months my mind has finally had enough with the constant abuse and went ape****. I ended up spending 2 weeks in a mental hospital for suicide attempt after a long binge. This was two years ago, and I usually don't combine hard drugs anyone, let along take hard drugs.

Then there is the weed/benzo. Weed itself make me anxious and paranoid, and benzos along are boring, but mixing them does the trick for me.

-PLUR

<Please refrain from listing the types of drugs you enjoy - we wish to keep this place free of triggers, and this post was nearly a complete representation of triggering information. Thanks! ~ Vaya>
honestly i cant really even enjoy smoking weed anymore if im not doped out, unless im alone.
<triggering content removed ~ Vaya>

Last edited by a moderator:
(I prefer benadryl over alcohol and benzos, oddly)

Damn that's weird, I wish benadryl relaxed me instead of giving me instant akathesia. You seriously get a decent buzz from 150 loperamide? I can sometimes feel an opiate warmth from loperamide going to work on my body, but no hint of euphoria.

Ive done a lot of drugs in the past 5 years (started with weed at 15, now 20 yrs old). It went from smoking on the weekends, to every day, to trying psychs (shrooms first, then LSD), to opiates. I never really messed with benzos too much as Im a pretty laid back person to begin with. Only really took stims for work or school projects. Never got into coke as it was a waste of money IMO. Basically anything that makes me feel relaxed and in my own world I like. Not things that make me all hyper and amped up.

Hello everyone... I've realized that the little hope left lies in community. I don't wish to cast my problems on others, and I hope you all can maintain a certain displacement. There has always been an agony that I could not let go of, and could not control. I'm hoping that my focus on the unimportant, can be the end of this path I paved with my hands alone. But I fear I cannot accomplish these tasks, as I have the trivial tasks before, without the guidance of those that have gained a different perspective. I've always believed in teamwork, so I hope you all forgive me as I qoute: sometimes its hard to swallow our own medicine. My hopes stand that this has not been offensive, but a calling together of the world

Guys, we need to keep this discussion relating to support as it applies to polysubstance abuse and its consequences. Please remember that this is not a thread in which to list your daily DOC and when/how you take them.

Thank you in advance for keeping this place safe! Please PM me with any questions.

~ Vaya

As was mentioned earlier about coping with addiction, having someone to confide in or a support group is very important. As they say "we are as sick as our secrets". So far, TDS has been one of my support groups where I feel I receive unconditional love even though I'm a fucking junkie and criminal. No one here judges me, and for that I'm grateful. Coming up on my 90 days next week with a lot of help from Bluelight and the TDS community. I wish everyone the best. I battled poly-substance abuse for years, though my main "profession" was heroin. If anyone needs anything, and I mean ANYTHING, feel free to PM me. I won't judge, I won't preach, for I know how it feels to need a hand to help get pulled out of the ever growing hole addiction is slowly burying us in. Much love to everyone here.

^Back atcha, Serotonin101! Congratulations on your clean time... what you posted sounds eerily similar to my past struggles with polysubstance addiction. Despite the overwhelming odds we as addicts must overcome, there is a huge body of evidence in support of the very real notion that we can, and do, recover by remaining vigilant.

We are not responsible for our addiction; we must, however, be responsible for our recovery :)

~ Vaya

Speak so they may fel your words, resonating: and I can feel as close to home as possible. I'm planning to write of those tribulations and more, with the hopes that it may have a positive effect on at least one. If my pain can alleviate, and my travels can lead to a seperate path, then I must do this to provide the information that some may need. I've contacted a moderator, because of their message abroad, but would lik to find a few others to help me with the rough draft of this project. All suggestions are welcome, and come with sincere gratitude. Thank you all

Ho11ow

I have been diagnosed with Polysubstance Abuse. I am so indecisive on what to do next, that I have a list of 52 drugs & put them into random.org to get an answer. I am starting to notice some effects of Polysubstance use. Basically anything will do it for me except JWH, or Solvents.

In all honesty, I feel quite alone in the fact that I am not able to seek help for my problem as I do not have an addiction to any particular drug. Just 52...

Narcotics Anonymous helps those suffering from addiction. There is no focus on any particular drug and its sole purpose is to help people recover from addiction in general.

Im a fucking maniac when I'm getting high. Once i relapse all bets are off. I send my brain and heart up down and sideways. Part of it i think came from growing up in the rave scene and using drugs to compliment each other. Then i got into the hard shit and that kid in a candy store mentality progressed into a dangerous and reckless pursuit of oblivion. I have a death wish apparently and reality just isn't something i can deal with for long periods of time. I'm trying to change this as it is going to kill me.

The substances don't matter.. what matters is that you stop using them.

I personally am strait "addicted" to nootropics, vitamins+ minerals, suppliments and exercise now.

There are no down sides with my current abhorrent "binge"...

<This guy, only looking forward from now on. This might change next week, hell even by tomorrow, but what matters is now.

I'm still dealing with being a poly drug user (have been since the first few months I started using drugs), but I have made huge progress. I'm now down to using drugs to get high only a handful of times a month, rather than what used to be practically everyday. I mean this year alone I've only smoked weed under 10 times, have only tripped a handful of times, stopped myself from picking up a amphetamine script every month (I have only 2 times so far this past 6 months, going from every month), only gotten high on short acting opioids 3-4 times, and stopped getting drunk this past year. Now I still have my struggles and am dependent on methadone, but since I've been on methadone I don't get a high off it anymore. I'm basically only using medication for therapeutic reasons which feels good. I just need to stop running out of my methadone a few days early (taking an extra pill or so a day, which doesn't get me high, so its kinda silly to be honest). I'm trying to not put myself down because of this, just continue to learn from my mistakes.

Alcohol, benzos, amps, all manner of psychs, antidepressants, pot, k, opiates are all shit I've fucked with and combined. I'm definitely trying to slow down but it's difficult after being so used to just getting blasted off anything all the time.

I personally am strait "addicted" to nootropics, vitamins+ minerals, suppliments and exercise now.

There are no down sides
Do you know what seperates vitamins & drugs? You never build a tolerance to vitamins. Another upside to the no down sides. :p