Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Dreams

drugfukkdrockstar

Bluelight Crew
Do you believe that your dreams have a meaning?
Maybe not even the whole dream, but certain details from dreams?
Has anyone here predicted things in their dreams?

I remember once when my boyfriend and I were going through a really tough time together (not with each other, but other people trying to hurt us emotionally) and he and I once 'shared' a dream. It was pretty full on. In our dreams we both saw a spider crawl across our arm... and then it bit us and made us both jump at the same time and wake up. We were pretty spun out when we told each other what we had been dreaming about. I investigated the meaning behind the spider biting us and it also very well related to our current situation. In fact, it was spot on. But it definitely gave me some good answers and somewhat helped me by warning me of what was actually happening to us.....

Does anyone else get freaky stuff like this?

I dont get "freaky" stuff so to speak, but sometimes my dreams are so out there and so abstract that for an hour after waking up im in shock. Just some of the things ive dreamt, i would only ever encounter on my DMT trips. From my reading i think DMT is released during dreaming, maybe this is why the dreams are so bizarre. As a result of me doing DMT it has unlocked some area of my brain which manifests these kinds of experiences.

Its not occasionally either, every single night i will have a very very very weird dream. I love them :)

i also have strange & vivid dreams - some more lucid than others.
As poster above me said, sometimes wake up and i immediately feel athough im determining what world im in.

I keep having a recurring dream where the theme is always exactly the same. Bits and pieces of the dreams change each time but its fundamental theme remains constant. It really is as if some cosmic force or maybe just my subconscious is screaming out to me something that I don't understand. The dreams usually happen once a fortnight and I've been having them for the last couple of years.

Basically it involves my family and friends chasing after me. Only they're not my family and friends anymore. They've mutated into evil creatures (as in zombies or vampires) and their primary goal is to violently tear me to shreds. The chase is always long with me being faster and more agile than them (them being a full on mob of people rioting through my dreamland). However, there are times where I make a mistake and end up cornered or surrounded. This is where I would always believe it was game over. But as they run in to attack I can feel myself concentrating with what feels like this overwhelming mental power and I begin to levitate. Since your mind can't tell the difference between what is real and what isn't, I literally have sensations of levitation and the more I concentrate, the higher I can float.

Soon I am floating high above everything that is dark and bad below. It's such an amazing indestructable feeling. Again, when I concentrate I can slowly start to fly. After a few attempts I can master "flying" and again, have full on sensations of rushing through what I can only describe as weightlessness. It's amazing. But! I always end up back on the ground and the chase always starts again.

It's a creepy dream, but at the same time some parts of it are enjoyable, ie. the part where I can channel my thoughts into flying. It wouldn't bug me but the fact that it's so random and keeps happening again and again and again and again and again and again, it's as if it's a message that I'm just not heeding. I don't understand it. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to take some sort of deeper meaner out of it but it's sure got me stumped.

i've worked out that when i'm doing way to many drugs, i dream that i'm being chaced by zombies. i'll be running away from them & able to out run them, but i have to keep stoping & telling other people, usually my friends & family that they have to get away from the zombies before they get turned into one. problem with this is they never listen to me & end up in the zombie hord coming after me.
i always wake up before the zombies get me. often with my legs & arms raped up in the sheets because i've been running like hell in my sleep. 8o

nuh... I tend to believe its just your subconscious running wild.

dreams are cool though.

Ive had 'shared dreams' with partners before. Very lucid and seemingly prophetic as well. Not sure i believe it

Anyone else 'see' their dreams before they are fully asleep?
Kinda like your mind is a tv tuned to a dead channel and you can sit and watch the patterns emerge from the snow

420star said:
i've worked out that when i'm doing way to many drugs, i dream that i'm being chaced by zombies. i'll be running away from them & able to out run them, but i have to keep stoping & telling other people, usually my friends & family that they have to get away from the zombies before they get turned into one. problem with this is they never listen to me & end up in the zombie hord coming after me.
i always wake up before the zombies get me. often with my legs & arms raped up in the sheets because i've been running like hell in my sleep. 8o

Yeah. I dream about robot zombies invading my house, it's pretty rough.

I have alot of very vivid dreams that I'd like to think mean something, but I think most of the time it's just my head sorting out it's little hidden anxieties and doesn't really have any kind of bearing in the real world. Understanding or trying to understand your dreams is more about trying to understand yourself.

I get sleep paralysis from time to time. If anyone out there has experienced it, you know what i'm talking about. Basically it all starts with a normal dream, then suddenly you become semi-conscious whereby you can see but you can't move at all. Whilst this is happening you vision strange creatures walking around the room speaking all sorts of spun-out dialects. You're inner temptation is to scream but you can't vocalise you're fear in the slightest. A strange feeling of pressure is applied to the chest and the neck as if you are being strangled. After awhile, these feelings abate and you are left to wonder - maybe masturbate, and fall back to slumber :)

I had a dream about being in a DVD store last night.. soo all I'm going to do today now, is watch dvd's :)

My dreams sometimes end with me about to eat some sort of food. And then I wake up and have a massive craving for that food. Ive also had dreams where Ive taken e or smoked pot and fully felt the effects in my sleep. My dreams where I have e are awesome and theres no comedown.

Dreams are your mind sorting through and categorising and storing informaton. That's about it. Nothing prophetic...

I used to have a recurring dream about me and the guy who used to be my best friend, who raped my ex-grirlfriend over and over for years. The basic deal is that in the dream we would start off as friends and end up killing or maiming each other.

But it hasn't happened now for a long time...

middle finger said:
nuh... I tend to believe its just your subconscious running wild.

dreams are cool though.

Correct. Any other interpretation is simply wrong. They are not a mystical looking glass.

endlesseulogy said:
I get sleep paralysis from time to time. If anyone out there has experienced it, you know what i'm talking about. Basically it all starts with a normal dream, then suddenly you become semi-conscious whereby you can see but you can't move at all. Whilst this is happening you vision strange creatures walking around the room speaking all sorts of spun-out dialects. You're inner temptation is to scream but you can't vocalise you're fear in the slightest. A strange feeling of pressure is applied to the chest and the neck as if you are being strangled. After awhile, these feelings abate and you are left to wonder - maybe masturbate, and fall back to slumber :)

I get sleep Paralysis fairly regularly too. Sometimes it feels like something is trying to pull me down through the bed. Scary stuff :)

It usually happens to me as I'm falling asleep but I've had it coming out of REM too.

Last edited:
college_dropout said:
I keep having a recurring dream where the theme is always exactly the same. Bits and pieces of the dreams change each time but its fundamental theme remains constant.

That's exactly the same as me.

deeCee said:
^^ Are you on stilnox ;)

No, whats stilnox?

I have weird dream and sleep patterns. I sleep for like 3 hours dreaming and then wake up, and go back to sleep 10 minutes later. I do this 3 times a night:\

I've had sleep paralysis a few times... waking up and not being able to talk because it feels like your throat has been slashed is quite frightening.

I don't look to deeply into the possible meanings of my dreams. I don't mind having a chat about some of the more random ones, but there are some that are so disturbing that I really don't want to think that they have any relevance to my waking life.

I miss my flying dreams though. Used to have them quite regularly when I was younger, but it's been a long, long time.

I don't know if it's related but when I stopped doing hard drugs sleep paralysis dreams ended completely for me. Obviously I'm really pleased about that. My life overall is much more stable and nourished these days than it was in my earlier days though.