Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

most nangs you've ever had

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
well might sopund like a dick sizing contest but how manny bulbs is the most u'v had, mine 15 boxes or 150 bulbs

Hey, you're right. It does sound like dick sizing.

Mines 10''

speedygonzales: Im interested to know if you experienced any repercussions in the days/weeks after taking 150 bulbs (I assume one after the other constantly)?

I have taken a large number, Im not even going to bother saying a number due to alleged 'dicksizing', the days after the binge I lost all feeling in my little finger and half the ring finger on both hands. Feeling eventually returned but had me very worried for some time.
I talked to a doctor friends regarding the numbness and was told something along the lines that the same nerves feed the little finger and half the ring finger. I deduced from this that I had done some temporary nerve damage...

JoeBloggs: Ive never sucked on a gay nang but I would love to meet one :p

Last edited:
backindauk: Thats why its occasionally used as an anesthetic in pediatric and geriatric cases where subject may be at risk from stronger anesthetics... then there's it's use in Dentistry.
Sounds like you need to do some reading to me my friend.

Last edited:
backindauk said:
Read: Hippycrack.

That stuff destroys your brain.

Well, let me see, you gave no link and no indication whatsoever as to what the hell this 'Hippycrack.' is. Is it a book? Is it an article? Is it a webpage? If you are assuming that people all ready know what 'Hippycrack' is then wouldn't it also seem plausible that those people would also read this article already?
Please, if you do decide to give some clue as to where to find this thing, could you also point out the bit where it says: "any person that takes nos will destroy your brain." I'm keen to see their evidence because I haven't seen anything that states, conclusively, that the inhalation of nos, no matter how it is taken, will destroy your brain.
I have read articles, however, that say that damage as a result from lack of oxygen are very real dangers when taking nos. Taking a large amount of nos, one after the other without breathing in air is not the healthiest thing to do.

I seem to remember reading something bilz0r posted about combining nitrous oxide and ketamine causing Olneys' lesions rather quickly?
Depletion of Vitamin B12 also seems to have something to do with it, but thats easily resolved.

Either way, I've gone through about 200 in a night and over an extended period a group of 6 or so of us did 54 boxes.
They get rather boring towards the end. You're just anesthetizing yourself =\

ah! but kev one might be refering to one's mental health and i'm quite sure the high, like any high, can be pyhscologically addictive and weather or not he ment destroy litteraly or metaphysically is another question isn't it? one mite cosider the word destroy and brain to indicate the decline of mental stability due to the habitual use of nos. So before you go "flaming" the guy for posting and acting like your kingshit why don't you slow down and look at the differant interpretations.

God, this takes me back!!

I remember doing bulbs in a taxi on the way to someones house, then running out, and going to safeway to "borrow" some more....

I think a better question would be, not how many bulbs you've done, but how many "nangs" did you hear after having them?? and how many t-shirts did you ruin??

:)

My point was that I have never seen an article that states that if you take nos you are definitely destroying your brain in some way, weather it be mentally or physically. A statement that says "that stuff destroys your brain" is overly ambiguous and is easy to remember, I've heard it repeated many times. It's the kind of thing that someone says when they know little to nothing on the subject. Every time I hear someone say say such phrases, it turns out that they know nothing more on the subject but their friend told them that nos destroys your brain and therefor it must be true.
I'm not saying that backindauk is uneducated on the effects of nos but it's posts like his that keep these stupid rumors going. It pisses me off and I will act all 'kingshit' every time someone makes a mindless government style propaganda statement like that.

mongman said:
backindauk: Thats why its occasionally used as an anesthetic in pediatric and geriatric cases where subject may be at risk from stronger anesthetics... then there's it's use in Dentistry.
Sounds like you need to do some reading to me my friend.
Your point is valid mongman but use of N2O for medical purposes is also mixed with O2.
p.s. this thread is crap.

I had a suck on the nitrous in the birthing suite on sunday night, it's got a ton of oxygen in it, did'nt really do much compared to a bulb.

This has nothing to do with the original topic.

And I really could'nt be arsed dicksizing.

There's actually very little health risk from using nos. It does deplete Vitamin B, but that can remedied by eating a bit of vegemite on toast. True!
NZ Ministry of Health people haven't identified any major health harms assoc with nos, except for the stupid wankers who nang, then drive a car full of their mates into a flooded river.
Oh, while we're comparing dick sizes I tend to get 100-150 a night if I'm having a biggie. But I'll probably share them with friends. And I'll probably be too fucked to take a count.
But I have done 16 in one go before - four balloons containing four cannisters each.
I always feel cheated with just one - 3 or 4 together is how I like to hit it.

indeed my dick is bigger then all

in my kiddy days a friend I came across a sizeable amout of cash.

We basically purchased 3 supermarkets worth of bulbs. It took 4 of us to carry them and there were easily over a thousand (hell they were still in packing cases). We bulbed for about 1 day straight. Bulbing in macdonalds. Passing out on the footpath etc

A few years later i got pretty addicted to the damn things and could do about 200 in a sitting. Although normally i would lose it and find myself waking up the next day, lying face down on the table.

bad things that happened: memory loss, strong addiction/desire for bulbs. hard to tell cause i was a bit of speed & mdma freak at the time

I once did 180 bulbs in less than two hours alone.

I passed out at the end and bulbs have never been as cool since.