Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do people actually want "K" pills?

erba

Bluelighter
this isnt an availibilty thread.

but whats the deal with all these Ketamine pills?
do people actually want them, or are people making them to pass off as MDMA.

I mean, does any1 really want a Ketamine pill?

I dont understand how these even make it to the mainstream in large amounts. Without any1 suggesting:
"yo supplier dude.... you forgot the MDMA in these puppies"

and dont suggest buy a tester, ive never munged a K pill.
what i want to know, is there a demand for these? or is some1 trying to fool youngsters/inexperienced users.

my understanding is that K is cheaper to buy straight out? and then you get it as higher purity instead of binders and such.

peace
%)

Yeah your pretty much on the right track K can just be stolen from a Vet or wherever and bam you have an active substance which you can pass off as MDMA. << to uneducated users

On the topic of demand personally I can't get my hands on K unless I come across pills with it in so I grab a couple so meh !

They're fun to have lying around the house for when you just wanna...well....stick something up your nose :)

People often seek them out when they can't get vials or powder, but usually they are sold by less than trustworthy under the pretence of being MDMA.

Aside from ketamine pills containing binders, they are likely to contain other active substances such as amphetamines which can lead to other unwanted effects by users.

^^Seek out pure ketamine instead, it's not that hard to find if you look for it, and it cuts out on demand for what amounts to fake ecstacy.

It can be hard to find a trusty source for pure K simply because it is so easy for them to cut it. K bombs I suppose are a more reliable dose of K and suit me fine because they are cheap, easy to get a hold of and most times do the job.

^^ I think you'll find the opposite. K bombs are usually (always in every personal case I have heard of) a less reliable dose of K. I also have never got anywhere near of the usual K powder experience when I have snorted K pills. I find I get to a level about 50-80% when snorting K pills compared to K powder.

I prefer the feeling from K bobms compared to pure.. its more intense, although more short lived I feel it 2 be much better. pure is more of a mellow feeling and doesnt acheive that "holed" feeling... I have snorted masses of pure K and not had the same desired effects.. where as i snort an entire K bomb in one and so far I have not been let down.
my 2c

Problem being if the whole pill was K and you railed the whole thing you would more than likely K-hole. So whatever else is in there is combining to give the feeling.

I would never actively seek out a pill that tests for K. If I want a true K experience I wait until I can actually have one.

I have friends who like K, but they go and get K.

The whole meant for vet use only thing, doesn't really appeal to me.

but i ask you people who say you love good Ket pills, do you love them as much as you love a good MDMA pill?

meh, i dont know why u'd bother with k bombs compared to proper k.

and exactly how much are paying for them (rhetorical question - i do know what the guidlines say) ? cos powder's damn cheaper than regular pills and ur only getting ripped off if ur buying k bombs

^^Not if you buy them dirt cheap... And in my experience they tend to be much cheaper than any MD bicky

They would have to be dirt cheap. From working out how much typical powder costs and the amount needed, you would need the K pills to be about roughly 10% of the cost of a MD pill. From my personal experience, they are usually 30-50% the price of a standard MD pill. That's still a minimum of 3 times the cost of pills vs powder.

^^^
exactly....unless theyre charging u extra for labour!!! hehee