• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do people actually want "K" pills?

K pills piss me off more than anything else.

why the fuck would you bother putting K in a pill as filler, when you could just as easily use some other cheap binder??? It is such a waste of perfectly good K and it really, really pisses me off. :mad:

If only these stupid K-pill-making-people would wake up and start selling their K in powder form. I know so many people who'd pay good money for it.

^^
ur so so right.

its cos they can make more money out of dodgy k pills...even if theyre are selling them cheaper than regular pills (check out wazzas comment a few posts back).

and the k theyre putting in their pills is probly crap....and thats why they cant sell it as powder.
or they probly think selling straight powder wont make them much cos they dont know that many ppl that want k powder. stoooopid

i'm not big on k myself....but from my close friends who like the odd binge everynow and then, tell of differences in quality...and i'll take their word for it.

Pills are sold to be "XTC" / MDMA..
You want to feel love not a K hole...
Most dealers don't know the difference of being smacked out or being K'd out..

When the good k bikkies were around, about a year or so ago, i much prefered them over powder, they just felt better to me. And i do get good powder, straght from vial, wasnt a strength thing. Also, back then , i asked my mate for a k bikky in a club and he gave me a bag so off i went to the toilets and crushed it up in the bag and snorted all the powder, i came back to my mate and he asked me wat i did with the bag, i told him i chucked it out as it was empty. he laughed. their was 2.5 pills in their and cos i was so pissed i didn't relise and didi them all. needless to say i sat down and was fucked for about 3 hours. was quite funny.

gospeedgo said:
Pills are sold to be "XTC" / MDMA..
You want to feel love not a K hole...
Most dealers don't know the difference of being smacked out or being K'd out..

How sad is it that some dealers don't know the difference. I remember a thread on BL where somoene said they got sold a pink elephant IIRC and their dealer refunded when they complained.... You would think the dealer is in the game enough to know the product and the presses going around.

Remember guys it is easy to avoid buying K pills labeled as 'XTC' by buying a pill tester or using pill reports or even word of mouth. I would suspect it's the new users that get fooled the most by being sold K pills.

syntech said:
i'm not big on k myself....but from my close friends who like the odd binge everynow and then, tell of differences in quality...and i'll take their word for it.
They must be getting cut shit now and then, it's a matter of purity, not quality, and someone with the money for a pill press is not going to be dealing with any less than pure K straight from the vials, hell half of Melbourne only deals with pure K straight from the vial.

Here in the UK i have never had a K pill and i have been pilling now for 6 years very often. Had 1 in oz unknowing and loved it but it was expensive for a 40 min hit.I would love to get my hands on some and so would all my mates and all their mates etc. If u don't want them send them over here and were swap for some average xtc pills.

^^Sweet! Now all we have to do is find a way to get around customs and we're set 8) ;)

im sure customs would be happy swapping K pills for MDMA pills aswell! %)

Yeah... it's part of the govt's new plan to increase the quality of drugs in australia, we export all the shite pills in exchange for some good MDMA...

BT :p

yeah people want K bickies. My mates and i used to come home afta a night out and just snort k all day, personally it gets rid of my comedown it helps relax your body and you sleep like a dream that night. I prefer k with speed but pure k does the trick. its a cheap and fun way to get fucked up in your house when you are all coming down, do it with a group of friends though its more fun

syntech, ur right, but almost 99% of all new takers i have met arn't interested in learning anything I or anyone lese has to say unless ur a dealer, which is quite ironic considering most club dealers lie through their teeth to sell these k bikkies :p
i say, any1 who is buying or wanting k bikkies either doesnt know what mdma is - ( I had at least 20 people on my * guestlist last year constantly telling me that they were exstacy and what they felt as mdma is shit. thats sad to see people paying * per pill for what they thought was e.) or, is too naieve to beleive in powder :p

K bikkies - waste of time.

[Edit: Venue and price details removed. Please read the Posting Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Co_oKie_AnaLYsT said:
yeah people want K bickies. My mates and i used to come home afta a night out and just snort k all day, personally it gets rid of my comedown it helps relax your body and you sleep like a dream that night. I prefer k with speed but pure k does the trick. its a cheap and fun way to get fucked up in your house when you are all coming down, do it with a group of friends though its more fun

I just smoke a stick on every comedown now - does the job for me;)

I think people do want k pills - had only half a white playboy on the weekend and while untested I'm positive it was K. Very fast comeon (10MINS max) and when it did, was a messy, fuckedup feeling and I had to concentrate harder than I ever have in my life to articulate. It was fun but not my cup of tea really. These are strongish for a K pill I'd say although I'm not very experienced with k.

I can see why people like it tho but it kinda sux when in public. I think a LOT of people mix up K and MDMA - 3 people also on the playboys (all same pill - no top hat) thought it felt like MDMA - there is absolutely no way it was. I think cos K has a "fucked-up" kinda high as does many MDMA pills they equate the 2 and tend to be able to distinguish speed cos it is completely different.

I don't see how tho. MDMA makes you feel GOOD full stop. K is fun but does not make you feel GOOD the way MD does.

^^I don't think any pill can come on in 10 mins can it? Don't the binders etc take time to break down?

^^
if u snort it yes

but K's orally inactive, so eating it aint gonna do shit

I chewed the pill - thats why it came on quicker.

Are you sure K is orally inactive????? This pill did NOT feel like MDMA. Came on too quick, did not last long and just didnt feel like MDMA at all. No love at all but a fucked feeling that was slightly euphoric but mainly drowsy and messy. Harsh comedown also.

K is orally active, but it's far more intense when you snort it - the same way MDMA is more intense when taken intranasally. If you swallow a pill with ketamine in it, or eat a few lines of K, you will get fucked up no doubt.

BigTrancer :)