• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do people actually want "K" pills?

But there's nothing like being K'd out of your mind staggering around with red/blue/yellow dye dribbling out of your nose, it's depravity at its best! ;)

I still prefer the feeling from k bombs to that of Pure K. i really do find it more intense and more of a headfuck.. I have never fallen into the same K hole with pure as i have with bombs..
I usually get my bombs pretty cheaply and I dont mind the price of them compared to a point of pure..just due to the level of "fucked up-ness" one can achieve..

hmmmm......
still....there are such things as crappy k powder.
maybe u just got a shitty dealer

Shypo- Snort two or three points at once, then you may change your mind. I guess I'm roanticising K pills from the good ol' days of blue pac-men et al. which were incredibly satisfying seeing as I wasn't coming across bugger all powder or liquid... Ah, those were they days :D

I have had pure k from several differnt sources and its been different every time. I have once snorted 3 points of it expecting it to be like the normal stuff i get and that made me quite fucked up and it was quite intense.. but still it did not reach the intensity i outlined in one of my trip reports off snorting 1.5 blue euro's in the space of about 3 minutes. from my sources the prices are quite similar yet bombs being cheaper and usually acheiveing more for me. I guess its just what feelign u want from K, if u want that massive k hole at a decent price then opt for the bombs but if u want that K'd "trippy" feeling which can lead to a hole after a couple of points then go for pure.. thats just my experience.
myabe you are all getting very strong powder. bastards!:p

You are getting shit powder. Even snorting 1 whole point (we usually do 1/3 point to 1/2) would fuck up most people to the point of passing out in a true K-hole. A k-hole to me is laying there, unable to move with severe tunnel blackened vision and feeling you are about to die. This usually happens for about 20-40 minutes until the main effect wears off and you start to feel the usual fun K-effects. Have done this by accident once and never wish it upon anyone.

ok then.. yeah sounds like im getting crap..
the best thing 2 me about k bombs that is i know im getting K and lately with the blue euro's which are looking like the 3's of mdma pills i can trust them and get a decent time out of them.. where as my power could be cut to anything.

wazza said:
^^ I think you'll find the opposite. K bombs are usually (always in every personal case I have heard of) a less reliable dose of K. I also have never got anywhere near of the usual K powder experience when I have snorted K pills. I find I get to a level about 50-80% when snorting K pills compared to K powder.

Personaly I feel that K bombs are a pretty trusty dose (well from my multiple experiences). For the price I get them for I think they are a great alternative to pure K (unless you have a very trustworthy source that sells at a good price obviously). They are also a hell of a lot easier to find than K powder, well for me anyway.

Remembering that I snort them like K powder, and so far have always got the results I've wanted. I do agree though that good pure K will beat K-bombs hands down but I usually do them when with other people so I'm not really looking for an 'out of body' experience. :)

I also have the same problem as Shypo I have a shit K source so it's just a waste of money to buy powder. I did 2 points relatively close to each other and while it was fun, I enjoy K-bombs more.

wazza said:
You are getting shit powder. Even snorting 1 whole point (we usually do 1/3 point to 1/2) would fuck up most people to the point of passing out in a true K-hole. A k-hole to me is laying there, unable to move with severe tunnel blackened vision and feeling you are about to die. This usually happens for about 20-40 minutes until the main effect wears off and you start to feel the usual fun K-effects. Have done this by accident once and never wish it upon anyone.

OMG!!!

I've experienced this, first and only time i did pure k, and i snorted a point, I was fine for 15mins, and fucked for about 4 hours, felt like i was goona die, tripping out, couldnt move, and even fell asleep for bits of it!!

Not a fun experience :X

But I'm glad I know what k can really do to you!!

In answer to the posters question, I actively seek out k pills, coz I have only ever had access to pure k once, so the next best thing is k pills!!

However for me, its not like my dealer is flooding the markert with these things, as he sells both K and MDMA pills, so you get what you ask for :p

maybe if these cunts didn't make all these K pills, there be some powder left to go around!@!@!

Hehe... A k-hole for me isn't just lying on the ground with tunnel-vision, it's more like falling of the edge of the universe for half an hour. It's great, if you know how to deal with it.

I dont think its a case of some1 making these for people who want K.

what it sounds like to me, people who love K bombs, love them cuz thats the only way they can get their K at somewhat of a desired dose

But i cannot for one second belive one of you out there would choose a K pill over some powder that came straight out of them little bottles in front of your eyes.

Its like choosing a decent MDMA pill over some pure MDMA crystal/chalk

your stuck with what you can get, so you get it.

erba not always. I can get K powder if I try hard enough I just know it will be cut very hard so it's not worth my time. It's obvious to say that I would choose 'PURE K' over a K-bomb but I just can't get it (well pure or close to it anyway).

i would chose kpowder of kpills anytime!!

however i've only had that option once!!

u should always have a trustworthy source. i dont understand why ppl who r getting crap off their dealers still go back to them.

do u really need ur drugs that bad that ur willing to waste ur money on something that u dont even know is gonna work properly?

thats how come the market is flooded with dodgy dealers that can get away with selling turd at exorbitant prices. pfft.

sorry, that was off topic.

killarava2day said:
Hehe... A k-hole for me isn't just lying on the ground with tunnel-vision, it's more like falling of the edge of the universe for half an hour. It's great, if you know how to deal with it.

thats exactly what my ideal K hole is like:D

Let me just jump in with some depraved debauchery and say this:
You can't inject K-pills (unless your silly)
And until you've injected K, you don't know its TRUE POWER!
ROARRRRR!!!

I spose everyone is different, speaking strictly for myself though... I fucken hate K!

When I go out, I wanna enjoy the music, enjoy the crowd, dance, talk to people. I don't understand why people would pay money to be out clubbing, just sitting there K'd off their nut like a dead shit.

If you like that feeling, get K powder, and stay home. It really gives me the shits when cooks say "yeah this pill is mad, it will rock ur ass" when all it is, is a shit mix of K and speed.

Easy... I want a good night, get 2 points of good wizz and a good MDMA pill. This will, and has rocked me for the past 2 years. Nothing worse than finding out that the pill you just bought is a K-bomb. And don't tell me about about testers coz u can't always test the pills u get.

I think that definitely was slightly off topic, sorry erba :)