• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Do people actually want "K" pills?

I only use k when Im at home or in a comofrtable environment where im not gonna have to move for a while.. getting K'd in a club environment or at a rave is not my idea of fun. K worrks best when your skat :D

Jammer, no need to be sorry.... you tell it like it is BROTHER! =D

BigTrancer said:
:) MDMA xtc pills :)
:( Non-MDMA xtc pills :(

What he said...I fucking hate K pills, and yet I'm a huge fan of K.

If I want to sit like a vegetable for 2 hours I'd prefer to rail K. If I want a "pill" I want MDMA.

at a rave i recently went to i bought some K pills i wanted to snorted them but 2 get 2 the car i had 2 go 5 mins though mud so i crushed the pill in the bag with my teeth being careful not 2 break the bag, it crushed up easierly so i though i would stick my note in and have a small sniff, a little line but..... i accicdently did the whole pill in 1 go..... it was an expierence. :p

^^^
hehe thats funny

tell u what tho. if u wanna be dodgy and do the whole snorting lines in clubs thing, go to ikea and pick up a pack of 9 little mirrors for only $7! theyre absolutely super...about 12cm x 12cm travel size...great for the car or even in ur bag.

anyways....back on topic....i dont think K's any good for clubs either. i dont like it much at all. too confusing, i'm confused enough as it is....but all my friends r K whores (theyre proud) and always whip out the K at recoveries....the only time to have it.

Speak for yourselves peoples, I love dancing on K!
Nothing like feeling your legs are 5cm off the floor and forgetting where you are while rocking ;)

^^Who cares when you're having 10 times more fun than the dumb shit watching you? ;)

I think the main problem is getting what you asked for.

I take pills for mdma - it's that simple. If I buy a pill, I don't want a k bomb. This is mostly because I take pills for the music, so to be at a club and realise (the hard way) that you've been sold a k bomb is not my idea of fun. I don't want to pay $50 to see an international dj who I love to have to sit in a (relatively) quiet corner concentrating only on breathing.

Lack of regulation and dodgy dealers mean that we are not always going to get what we have asked for, but it shows that you need to have a reliable source who you trust. And a tester.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not necessarily for regulation because I want to be able to take the dose that I want. In a simplistic world it would solve some problems but clearly create more.

hey huppy guppy.....

i was thinking about that.......... i would rather pay, double the price for a pharmacy produce 120mg MDMA tablet, than half the price for a 150mg lab produced pill with colour specs and a logo.

it would certainly save a few lives.

if there was one drug that i think should have a chance at being regulated, it is MDMA. (apart from 'erb)

aslong as there was proper education.

i for one, absolutly hate tobbacco..... ciggies are damn disgusting, addictive and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unhealthy.....

will it happen tho..... i doubt it.

syntech said:
u should always have a trustworthy source. i dont understand why ppl who r getting crap off their dealers still go back to them.

I don't go back to them and I'm sure many others don't but you have to take into consideration not everyone knows alot of dealers.

You might also need to think about the age bracket I'm refering too where people buy anything because its there. :)

kinda O/T, but what about the speed bombs? does anyone buy a speed bomb knowing what its is....unless less for a ridiculously small price?

^^
i highly doubt it.

and i know what u mean notneo. its just such a shame that there r those ppl out there who buy anything cos its there cos they destroy the market for the rest of us.

education is the key. those ppl need to be taught that if they want speed or k, buy it in its normal form so that dealers cant get away with selling pills with crap in them.

Surely, this kind of speedbomb pill is made to rip off E users who don't test before they buy...

BT

eigen said:
kinda O/T, but what about the speed bombs? does anyone buy a speed bomb knowing what its is....unless less for a ridiculously small price?
I've met people who do, and frankly they piss me off. At least people who buy k-bombs often have the excuse that they can't get K, people who buy speedbombs in my experience usually tend to be those whose mental handicap forces them to think that buying actual speed is somehow 'dirty', as opposed to their prescious shitty little speed pills, which are far more rAvAhLiScIoUs

in response to someone who said k isnt for clubs...

hahhaa

i love k at clubs, dancing ur arse off in ur own world, nothing beats it :D

this thread seems to be heading in another direction, but i'm gonna keep at it...i'm sure a new thread can be created if it gets enough.

anyway, re k locations - i *definitely* like to do k more than (i presume) i would at a club...i've never done it out, but k is quite an instropective drug for me, not to mention the fact that it generally puts me right on my arse too. i'm sure i'll try at a club at some stage, but my general preference is to have it at home - the environment, for me, is much more conducive to a good time.