• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zyprexa pills getting old?

ya.. my brain is physically shrinking and my sex drive is gone, but at least i am not shaking half naked on the floor praying for the demons to go away... i could die suddenly or i could get type 2 diabetes.. at one point i couldn't use my right arm/hand for a year or two due to Abilify...

i really want CBD to become a reality.. thankfully i live in a wholesome town which has banned medical dispensaries county wide and plans further, arbitrary restriction on personal medicating.. so, i have no hope of ingesting so much as a stem of hemp until pot is legal in CA..

on a side note - did anyone know that hemp is high in CBD? if we were legally able to possess fertile hemp seed and god forbid germinate and grow the most helpful plant on earth then we could be growing Zyprexa? dangerous stuff for Eli Lilly..

Man, you're in nor cal, like me. You should be able to find CBD rich strains. Get your cannabis card, I have mine for the legal protection, I never go to clubs.

Ford, have you tried haloperidol? It's my favorite antipsychotic.

well,
here i am with 2 days of fresh meds and things seem significantly better.. no more shouting at myself.. sleeping better..
i will continue to monitor this - my doctor is aware that i have episodes of feeling bad - my meds have been adjusted multiple times..
but, if in exactly 2 weeks i am freaking out and delusional again every 30 day cycle them i will be convinced of my theory and maybe i can get a 15 pill refill..

one thing - my pills come with an airtight seal - is that for no reason? i break the seal and they start to age no?

Dude if you are not refrigerating after opening your pills are spoiling. They contain eggs man thats like zyprexa 101 bro. I am surprised you haven't had worse side effects. Fuckin doctors these days don't tell their patients jack shit do they.

^I'd like some sources on both those points. I have found nothing to back up that olanzapine pills need refridgeration, let alone that they contain eggs.

Dude if you are not refrigerating after opening your pills are spoiling. They contain eggs man thats like zyprexa 101 bro. I am surprised you haven't had worse side effects. Fuckin doctors these days don't tell their patients jack shit do they.

Olanzapine (Olanzapine)
Carnauba wax
Crospovidone
Hydroxypropyl cellulose
Hypromellose
Lactose
Magnesium stearate
Cellulose microcrystalline
Titanium dioxide
FD&C Blue No. 2 aluminum lake
Ink (edible)

Zyprexa (Olanzapine) certainly does NOT contain any egg products....

they were just messing around.. i asked if they get old, hence someone will say there is butter in them..

i was thinking again today - i lowered from 20 mg to 15 then to 10 and 10 was too little.. so i went back to 15 mg.. i was not yelling at invisible demons when i was on 20, but that was when i was a zombie and i gained more than 100 lbs.. since i dropped dosage i have lost more than 50 lbs..

i really want to try straight CBD or possibly CBDa also.. i just hope that it is strong enough... i will wait until next year when i think that pot will be regulated in CA.. even if not - like 9 other states are proposing regulation, so there should be more talk of cannabinoids and real scientific studies in the USA..

until you get CBD, you should try haloperidol, it's helped me immensely in times of need.

im on 20mg/night of zyprexa and 2mg/night of haloperidol and them combined are wonderful for my paranoia and bipolar disorder.. and i would also like to reiterate what someone else said.." serious drugs for serious illness' ".

Halidol scares me because i have had tardive dyskinesia effects before so that i could not use my right arm for like a year..

Halidol scares me because i have had tardive dyskinesia effects before so that i could not use my right arm for like a year..

Oh shit, well it's not as likely i dont think in low doses, maybe a little something to boost the zyprexa.

There are alternatives. Thorazine?

when you're delusional, you don't realize you're delusional and you will argue fuck-shit with anyone who tries to tell you otherwise.

I can't site my source but I read up on a study the U.S army did to determine how long their stocks of medication would last before losing potency and for most the benchmark was 15 years. So my advice is I wouldn't worry about loss of potency due to oxidation =D