• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zyprexa and..

RowdyMic

Bluelighter
So I’ve been taking Zyprexa for about 4 years. I realized they block almost every drug I do. Psychedelics, and the euphoria out of stims. Are there any drugs besides weed Xanax and booze that work? If not is there a similar type of meds that I can replace Zyprexa with that’ll make drugs work?

I find zyprexa to be the best anti-psychotic to use along heavy duty stims, duller than haldol or risperidone. I like taking some when overamping on a-php , it really helps.Try taking a higher dose, I've had wonderfull LSD trips while on haldol, just need to take a higher dose (3 blotters instead of one for me)

Opioids and opiates will work. Heroin, morphine.
I've read that some opioids have some antipsychotic qualities, but I think other people here are more qualified about that subject.
If I recall correctly tramadol was one, buprenorphine might be.
GHB will work. Dissociatives like ketamine and PCP will work.
Probably pyros like MDPV, A-PVP and others will work since they mostly release adrenalin and noradrenalin, while some do have little bit of serotonin and dopamine they should work for the most part.

Opioids and opiates will work. Heroin, morphine.
I've read that some opioids have some antipsychotic qualities, but I think other people here are more qualified about that subject.
If I recall correctly tramadol was one, buprenorphine might be.
GHB will work. Dissociatives like ketamine and PCP will work.
Probably pyros like MDPV, A-PVP and others will work since they mostly release adrenalin and noradrenalin, while some do have little bit of serotonin and dopamine they should work for the most part.
Can’t do opioids because i was once an addict with them. Tramadol is pretty weak. I’ll have to try and find ghb or pcp. I don’t know what mdpv or pavp is. Is there a similar meds I can with to from Zyprexa that won’t ruin my experiences with psychedelics a mainly?

Can’t do opioids because i was once an addict with them. Tramadol is pretty weak. I’ll have to try and find ghb or pcp. I don’t know what mdpv or pavp is. Is there a similar meds I can with to from Zyprexa that won’t ruin my experiences with psychedelics a mainly?
What's your amount of use for the olanzapine and reason for your use?

10 mg bipolar with psychoactive features.
Don't know man, maybe ketiapin might help you - maybe venlaflaxin will help you.
Don't got much experience with psychosis myself, so I can't say.
Drop the dose little bit? @schizopath Help me here.
Bipolar can be bad if not managed correctly.

I find zyprexa to be the best anti-psychotic to use along heavy duty stims, duller than haldol or risperidone. I like taking some when overamping on a-php , it really helps.Try taking a higher dose, I've had wonderfull LSD trips while on haldol, just need to take a higher dose (3 blotters instead of one for me)
I took 30 hits of lsd and didn’t feel anything no joke. I have the picture lamas proof. So what med can I switch to that won’t block my psych trips?

Don't know man, maybe ketiapin might help you - maybe venlaflaxin will help you.
Don't got much experience with psychosis myself, so I can't say.
Drop the dose little bit? @schizopath Help me here.
Bipolar can be bad if not managed correctly.
Yea it really is, which is good but I need to feed my inner psychonaut feeling. It’s been a while

switch your dealer bro.
Nahhh my friend took 3/4 of a hit and bailed and had to go to the hospital when I took 10-12. I’ve tried 3 different dealers all on legit blotter sheets and tested purple on the elrich spot test

Even did dmt and it blocked it. I had one small visual for maybe 2 seconds before it went away with my eyes closed. Only thing I can see working now is ketamine therapy. But still wondering if there is a drug I can switch to that won’t kill my euphoria from drugs or my trips either. All I want is to be able to trip and hallucinste

I take 5mg zyprexa once a night and that shit is a lifesaver. For me stims still do work. But gotta use opiates since stims are too expensive here.

So far ketamine, opiates, Xanax, adderall you feel the stim but very light euphoria @ 120mg of adderall. Coke is the same thing. Any other drugs that might work? I have test kits for basically every drug as well so I know what I’m getting.

Last edited:
I was looking into pcp but I noticed it works on the d2 dopamine receptors.. ( I could be wrong bc I don’t know much about the brain and the reactions in the brain work).. is that the receptor that pcp hits and will it block my high?