• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Zylazine

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Dear BL Fam,

I just watched a news story about the prevalence of Zylazine the tranquilizer that can potentially knock someone out for days. The story said that there’s no test-strips for Zylazine unlike our ability to test for benzos and fentanyl -tools currently given out by harm reduction organizations.
What should a user do to take precautions against this Zylazine cutting agent? Is this substance found often in your local while we are still in this opioid epidemic?

Dear BL Fam,

I just watched a news story about the prevalence of Zylazine the tranquilizer that can potentially knock someone out for days. The story said that there’s no test-strips for Zylazine unlike our ability to test for benzos and fentanyl -tools currently given out by harm reduction organizations.
What should a user do to take precautions against this Zylazine cutting agent? Is this substance found often in your local while we are still in this opioid epidemic?
Dear BL Fam,

Do you recall the name of the show or location ? If only seen xylazine mentioned in 2 programs 1 was a brief mention of the drug in Kensington and the other was Zombie Island which was an hour long show on Puerto Rico and how Xylazine is making Zombies out of its junkies,lol,,, Xylazine is actually getting a bad rap by the show regarding the open sores the users get from using it, they showed you how they convert it from pharmaceutical grade liquid they dump it in a pyrex dish and microwave the liquid away until its totally dry and scraped up using a dirty razor and a mirror,,which to me really just showed that some people just dont give a fuck about the user at all and it was just about the users money..

After seeing the show a # of yrs ago i found I was able to get pharmaceutical grade xylazine and i tried it but theres Zero euphoria from it and will only put you to sleep ,and I believe your comment is off a bit and it doesn’t put you to sleep for days and only 3-4 hrs,its a very dangerous drug which is actually anesthesia for horses, which to me means if you take to much itll kill you , for my body weight 180lb when i used it last during benzo withdrawal just to get a few hrs sleep i took .30ml and i was sleeping in 10 minutes for 3-4 hrs, ,,,you come right out of it feeling totally normal,no medication hangover type feeling

Do you recall the name of the show or location ? If only seen xylazine mentioned in 2 programs 1 was a brief mention of the drug in Kensington and the other was Zombie Island which was an hour long show on Puerto Rico and how Xylazine is making Zombies out of its junkies,lol,,, Xylazine is actually getting a bad rap by the show regarding the open sores the users get from using it, they showed you how they convert it from pharmaceutical grade liquid they dump it in a pyrex dish and microwave the liquid away until its totally dry and scraped up using a dirty razor and a mirror,,which to me really just showed that some people just dont give a fuck about the user at all and it was just about the users money..

After seeing the show a # of yrs ago i found I was able to get pharmaceutical grade xylazine and i tried it but theres Zero euphoria from it and will only put you to sleep ,and I believe your comment is off a bit and it doesn’t put you to sleep for days and only 3-4 hrs,its a very dangerous drug which is actually anesthesia for horses, which to me means if you take to much itll kill you , for my body weight 180lb when i used it last during benzo withdrawal just to get a few hrs sleep i took .30ml and i was sleeping in 10 minutes for 3-4 hrs, ,,,you come right out of it feeling totally normal,no medication hangover type feeling

Hi JALPP,

Yes the news was about Kensington (sp?),

It makes sense what you said about getting knocked out for 3-4 hours and awakening as that’s what I’ve been hearing from people in my local.

So the average user will/should get the substance in question analyzed fully these days.