• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zopiclone, Xanax, alcohol and diphenhydramine

Fischerq

Greenlighter
Don't really know what topic this would fall under as I'm kind of fucked up.

Over the last three hours I've had 10 standard drinks and I took 3.75mg zopiclone and 0.5mg Xanax an hour ago and another 3.75mg zop and 0.5mg Xanax 15 minutes ago. At 12 I took 400mg diphenhydramine

This ain't a suicide attempt or anything fucked like that (need opiates for me to ever do that shit ?) but I'm really really sleepy as expected and need to know if these doses (relatively low, I have a little tolerance to benzos and my medical dose of zop is 3.75mg to 7.5mg which I'm fairly dependent on now) is going to cause any bad results if I fall asleep. I reckon I can keep myself awake if it isn't safe to sleep. But I really need sleep as there's a lot of stressful events in the morning

I'm female, weigh 60kg and am 162cm tall... Am a frequent drug user, but usually not this fucked.

If anyone has experience would appreciate advice on whether it's safe to sleep. Am also considering codeine or oxy but know that wouldn't be safe at this point

Sorry for not making sense, very fucked up!

10 drinks and the xanax isn't going to do you well. I would say keep someone around to make sure you're safe until most of the alcohol wears off, and then you make the judgement call.

The Xanax and z drugs together with lots of alcohol could be dangerous. That amount of diphenhydramine was a bit much. Ventrusii has a good idea in telling you to have someone watch you while sleeping. How do you feel now?

The Xanax and z drugs together with lots of alcohol could be dangerous. That amount of diphenhydramine was a bit much. Ventrusii has a good idea in telling you to have someone watch you while sleeping. How do you feel now?

Fuck, passed out/blacked out not long after posting. I feel well rested but pretty groggy and like a zombie

Appreciate the advice and it was definitely stupid to take so many drugs at once, I completely lost my self control in that regard

I was really flying at some point last night tho, but not worth how I am this morning

I don't know anything about zopiclone, so I can't give you any info on that, but what you did was very dangerous and you should really be more careful. Benzos and alcohol are fun, but it's really easy to overdose on the combination, so use low doses of both. Even though you only took 1 mg of xanax, overdose is possible with 10 drinks. Throwing in diphenhydramine, another seditive, just makes it more dangerous. Benzos decrease the chance of a bad DPH trip and can make DPH overdoses less likely, but with alcohol there's no telling what will happen. If you're gonna use Benzos with DPH, keep the benzo dose low and don't mix it with alcohol. As for the opiods, you're incredibly lucky you didn't take any with that combination, as you would probably be dead right now. Opiods mixed with alcohol and/or Benzos makes the amount needed to overdose way lower. DPH potentiates opiods greatly, so people often take 50-100 mg of it and lower the opiod dose by about 40-50% and end up receivng greater effects than a full dose of the opiod. At 400 mg of DPH, 4-8 times a normal potentiation dose, id imagine anything more than 5 mg of oxycodone would kill you, and that's not even factoring the Benzos and alcohol into it. Sorry if it sounds like I'm scolding you, I'm not, but you really need to be safer. I see that you only have 3 posts so far, if you use drugs this recklessly I really recommend investing a lot of time into harm reduction. I used to use drugs just as recklessly, and sometimes still do, and I can tell you for a fact without harm reduction I would be dead.

400 mg of diphenhydramine? im a like 110 kg male and I take at most 150 mg at once. Your lucky you fell asleep because if you didn't you probably would of had disturbing hallucinations of spiders and other disturbing things.