• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Zomorph not to be laughed at trust me

Themanthatcan

Greenlighter
Evening guys been and picked up half oz of gelato bud and zlittles shatter that’s crazy stuff for what it is!

any way from being a heroin addict and crack frm 15 til 19 loads small stays in jail n right back at it!
Been a while since Tryin the zomorph thing so just ivd 50mg crush balls add water heat filter out your pure ambient in a syringe can’t remember how hoard it hot the first time I did it so finished felt the little head rush thought mmm ok then booth like a fire ball frm my pelvis moving up nothing mayweed . I hand hand on heart say this is not only cleaner but hit harder than heroin

whith my crap healthover the years I’ve been on fentanyl oxycodone morphine, all the opiates I turned zomorph bcoz had them in the past omg for the time it takes and high it create zomorph is stronger than heroin and clean too! I’ve tried every drug almost from pain to zeeuires n heart attacks . Zomorphs king for IVing your body wouldn’t even cry out for heroin

just my observations guy ✌️

Is zomorph not just morphine sulfate? - I was on oral morphine sulfate 600 mg/Day and yes, best against Heroin cravings and that's what it is, besides severe pain, used for in some countries. You all should not goe so much by the pills name, but rather by the active ingredient. Morphine is expected to work just like heroin. Maybe a little slower i.v.

Well IV morphine is known to be pretty similar to IV heroin, the only thing that may differ is the rush (from what I've heard).

However, zomorph is extended release morphine I believe, shooting pills is already pretty bad but extended release pills are usually even worse. It's arguably worse for your body than injecting heroin (except for the fentanyl thing...). Consider using micron filters.

Here's a list of excipients in zomorph, they're pretty bad for the lungs and the cardiovascular system:

"Sugar spheres containing (sucrose and maize starch), polyethylene glycol 4000, ethyl-cellulose, cetyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulphate, dibutyl sebacate, talc, gelatin, iron oxide ink (E172), titanium dioxide (E171) (for the 10mg, 30mg, 60mg and 100mg strengths), quinoline yellow (E104) (only for the 10mg strength), erythrosine (E127) (only for the 30mg strength), sunset yellow (E 110) (only for the 60mg strength)."

You break the slowed release by crushing the balls in to a fine powder add water and heat goes completely clear and yeah I use a filter every time.

had a gram of high quality coke sat about so after half hour readingI ended up with 0.8g of the most cleanest whitest crack lve ever had wow. Makes it more special the fact u have madd it from cocaine