• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Zolpidem (Ambien) best ROA?

^It can only be speed of onset at play given Zolpidem mostly survives first pass metabolisation resulting in a BA oral of ~70% surely? BA IV don't have a lot more to play with getting straight into the bloodstream? Are you sure your enhanced effects weren't entirely subjective? Some studies don't see much of a difference objectively speaking between oral and IV ROAs: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7846196

Whatever, 10-15 mins of whatever you think it gives you IV cannot possibly outweigh the risks associated with that particular ROA for Zolpidem.

You need to cotton filter then snd it through a micron though.

Why do you need a cotton filter? that sounds like you are introducing even more risk - stray cotton fibers, bacteria, etc...
What you ABSOLUTELY need is a micron filter.
IV'ing a pill is bad news anyway, but fi you must do it then you NEED to use a micron filter.

I have SEVERE panic attacks. I've done almost every drug but 'shrooms, lsd, etc bc I know I'll freak and have a trip so bad I'll die or end up in the hospital. Bein serious...That bein said I double my statement about never IV'ing lol

at least they're giving one side of it, the OP did ask about the best ROA and some people have separate preferences. some people are obviously going to be interested in slamming pills, so it's good that the best way is readily available on here. it might not be worth it to some people but to others they like it so they don't need to be judged.
whether or not the OP is interested in IV i'm sure plenty of other people will see this thread, and "it's dangerous" doesn't make them want to do it any less. especially if it works. i'd give in more about slamming ambien but i've never done it, some more info would probably be a good idea though in case anybody else wants to try it.

The onset of Ambien is 30 minutes orally, peakin at 1 - 1.5 hrs and lastin 3 - 4 hrs. So with all that, my question is if I take my Ambien (along with all my other sleep inducin meds) how long do I have to fall asleep before I would need to redose in order to sleep?
I only ask bc I have been takin my meds around 9 - 10 pm and not fallin asleep till 5 - 6 am. It's gettin rediculous!

i don't know why everybody's saying not to snort them. i usually snort it or take it sublingually, and when i snort it i feel it very strong, of course for less time though. it's never been a waste personally.

I have to agree although tolerance to the stuff rises so quickly it becomes useless to me in 3-4 days and doesn't do you nose a lot of good either.

what from snorting a ropey Z drug, nah waste of time IMO unless your really bored, which I was. I would have to say recreational value of any pf the Z drugs if pretty dam low, I'm amazed Zolpidem get so much interest but then YMMV

Guys, take them on an empty stomach. They're extremely hit or miss with varying degrees of food in your stomach.
Yes, shooting them is pretty cool, like a 5 to 10 min trip/type thing, but seriously just eating them on an empty stomach is the best ROA.
Someone please try it and report back.

I've only got experience with Zopiclone and if its like that then just swallow em. Does Zolpidem leave the same metalic taste in ur month as Zopiclone?