• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Zohydro 50 mg ER dosing

I get Opana ER and I have used my chemistry knowledge to get around the biopolymer. The question is what would it be worth to one to receive such knowledge.

I get Opana ER and I have used my chemistry knowledge to get around the biopolymer. The question is what would it be worth to one to receive such knowledge.

Why wouldn't you want to share that knowledge with us all? It would only benefit, help, and probbs. reduce some risk/harm/injury that many idiots will to do them self from injecting all the harmful inactives/ fillers/goo' from goin' up their veins. :\

But if you wanna be greedy and selfish by yourself; there's not much I can do from you keeping that "knowledge" to yourself.

P.S. Thanks for the link above^^. :D

Pill Head it's a crime to aid and abet someone on how to manufacture drugs. I did a federal bit and I stayed in the law library. Know who you are giving instruction to.If they get busted and point the finger at the source of instruction you fall with them.And get the same amount of time according the statute.

Hey CrispyFried, I got mine from pharmacy. I held one up to a bright light, and there are approx 1/3 beads in the whole capsule, the rest is empty space. Hell, it may be a little less than 1/3! So if you were getting yours elsewhere, you weren't getting ripped off or my pharmacist helped himself to some of mine! Lol

I took a picture, but new to this site and not sure how to post photo. If someone can enlighten me, I'd be happy to post!

Well I took it as prescribed first 2 days (1 every 12 hours) mild body buzz, but not much pain relief, euphoria, come up etc! Today I said 'f' it and took 2 at the same time.. Approx 1-2 hours ago... Same results as taking 1 the first day!! About to take 30mgs of Oxy as my back really is starting to hurt BAD! I pray that my body is not getting back to a place where I'm going to be in misery until I can build up enough opiates in my system to get relief!! Last time that happened, I ended up in the hospital because I could not get on top of the pain, and the pain took over & won out!! It's was the crappiest week of my life!!

Crispy I took a photo, but have no idea how to attach it and post for you! If you can tell me how, I'll be happy to post!

The entire movement against Zohydro has me baffled, considering the court recently ruled that they can make generic Oxymorphone again (good 'ol G74 orange coated pills, very very abusable). While hydrocodone is the most abused painkiller in the States, in my opinion I hate the stuff because it only makes me incredibly itchy and craving a real opioid. The people who want Zohydro gone have some really screwed up priorities if they want to take down pain killer abuse, considering nobody talks about dillies, opana, and heavy duty stuff like that.

I want to hear if it works. I snorted CWE hydrocodone quite a few times, and it did absolutely nothing more than just eating it. No rush whatsoever like from oxy or Opana for some reason. I did get high, but no faster than taken orally. I also know someone prescribed Zohydra also, think they are 30mg, I've been trying to snag one or two when they aren't looking. I feel bad tho cuz she's really in a ton of pain. I guess it comes from the pharmacy in this bottle with a combination lock on it too. Stay tuned

glad to hear this drug is finally hitting the streets. i actually bought stock in this company while the drug was waiting FDA approval, but it didnt really make me any dough. Maybe if it takes up a decent size market share away from hydrocodone/apap it would be worthwhile to invest in again

ticker symbol is zgnx

Hello all i just got the 50mgs zohydro i was on 300 10/325s norco and can sat the zohydro is so much better i have to take 3 50mg zohydo a day abd they make norco feel like advil

to uno 22 keep your stock i also have invested in it and i predict it.will double by.july first hang on to that stock ita gonna.pay off i promise

i have been.on the zohydro 50mg for a week so i guess that would make me the formost expert on them lol they really are amazing

Without pics...I'm. Calling BS ��������

I just got the 10s and supposed to take 1 every 12 hours but if they arent working i am to take 2 every 12..i have a decent tolerance.i opened up two they are white beads i chewed 2 and felt no euphoria or high

I just got the 10s and supposed to take 1 every 12 hours but if they arent working i am to take 2 every 12..i have a decent tolerance.i opened up two they are white beads i chewed 2 and felt no euphoria or high

If you have a decent tolerance, 20mgs of ER hydrocodone won't do much. Have you tried snorting the crushed beads?

I don't think my doctor will prescribe them to me, would be nice if he did tho but I definitely won't push the envelope in asking.

I'll add this in although someone may have mentioned it. The tylonal in the pills are not just abuse deterrent, but also helps the hydrocodone and the other codeine compounds bind. Try taking acemitophin or however it is spelled with the zohydro.

Sorry for posting in this thread, but I'm new, and I got prescribed the 10mgs of these. It's the first time I've ever been on a long acting version. Also I'm not really keen on doing anything other than ingesting them orally as I take all my meds strictly for pain. But to be perfectly honest, because of my pain, I have a higher tolerance. I'm used to 30mg minimum of Roxicodone. So last night as an experiment I opened the capsule and found what look to be beads. Now again considering I HATE taking these meds by any other means then ingesting them, I'm no pro at doing them in more illicit ways. So I simply took the beads and crushed them with an old plastic card. (CC card) After that it was more along the lines of fine powder. I then snorted that. But it took 3 to get my pain relief, and I don't feel any sort of high like when I do on Roxicodone.

So what I'm wondering is, to at least get a better result with the pain relief, do I need to follow any additional steps? After I open the capsule, crush the beads, do I need to do anything else? And is just crushing the beads with a plastic card good enough? Again I'm not trying to get an insane high. I'm simply wanting more effective pain relief so these pills aren't worthless. So any additional help would be much appreciated!

I am prescribed 30mg zohydro, 1 capsule every 12 hours. Been on them for 3 months. I usually open them up, crush into a fine powder and just consume orally. Two 30's usually works well for me. I generally add 1 otc Tylenol to the mix. Not sure, but I read somewhere that the Tylenol will actually make the hydro hit harder (?) I'm confused though, I thought that if you break the tiny little beads up, it broke up the "time release" component, is this not the case?