• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Zhuan Falun (Turning The Law Wheel)

Thanks your description makes it seem interesting but is it propaganda from China?

No Falun Dafa is not propaganda however the Chinese communist party is doing all they can to undermine and smear this peaceful practice including a massive propaganda campaign:

People who practise this are murdered and forced to be organ donors. It is not like in the Western world where organs are donated from people who are no longer alive, and they want to donate their organs to help people.

Yes, it's incredibly evil what the Chinese Communist Party is doing to these good people:

Last edited:
Lolli,

Thank you again for your answer. I have read the first talk several times now but it is a lot of material to absorb. I could spend an entire lifetime and still not see all the nuances and implications, which seems only natural as one is "cultivating" and not "brought to awakening" in an abrupt act.

Fortunately I live in a city where there are three active practice groups relatively near me so I will approach them and start cultivation in earnest. I have been formally initiated in several of the "Western Mystery" groups, most of which are operating at lower levels of knowledge. I have been working and learning almost my entire lifetime (I am over 65 y/o) towards attaining the higher levels of awareness, particularly in opening the third eye.

In fact, since I really do very few drugs anymore, I wondered why I was frequenting Blue Light. Perhaps I was here just to read your message.

Thank you again.
Interesting message of yours,
really didn't expected that, not your age, not most of things in fact.
I know you like jazz, I'm a jazz pianist myself so that makes me tuned in a way.
in anycase,
how has changed your life in the last years? have you contacted Falun Gong? I remember you respect Christianism?
I don't know, I've read about Falun Gong stuff, some words of the leader, I consider it quite interesting, I wouldn't join anything but they are interesting enough to read about his ideas of the technological-mediated invasion....

Came across the stuff the OP posted from some Chinese Qi Gong people I was involved with & a "Chaos Magick" group I am part of.

It sure has something worth while to it & well worth looking into.