• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You're gunna love this...

...hmmm.. wonder how many alcohol related deaths there were over the Xmas/NY break...I know of one...directly attributed to severe alcoholism...any others..? doesn't quite hit the news the way ''oooh aaahh...another ecstasy death'' does it?

Thats why I asked. I figured after about an hour of looking for ANYTHING that I wouldn't find what I wanted from the usual sources (newspapers websites, media orgs, etc).
my contribution - at the event I went to, a girl (who was epileptic) had a fit after some intense strobing. Of course, you would never expect that from an epileptic right?

At Earthcore, a five days festival with thousands of participants and most certainly plenty of drug taking (the pill testing stall there got a good amount of traffic passing through, quite a few tests done considering it was quite inconspicous), extreme temperatures and an severe lack of shade, there would probably have been a few people treated for various health issues. Yet the only time I saw an ambulance was on the last day after we had left. I most certainly could have missed any other ones, but only seeing one through the whole time is surprising considering the circumstances...
On a side note, there was a free-lance journalist who visited the pill testing stall at Earthcore. He and Atomica had an interesting conversation and it would be interesting to see if anything comes of it...

i hope it wasnt the same dude who was at the tranquil knights party
wink.gif