• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

your views on plugging

the only reason ive never plugged is becoz i worry i might lose the pill somehow i worry it might not work and ive got theis pill up my arse doing nothing or its dissolved and nothings happened, is it guranteed to work?
if so i will definitely give it a try.

off topic when bluelight thanks us for logging in do u think it could maybe say thank you for plugging in. sorry couldnt help myself

but yeh, has anyone ever plugged and not had it work and wasted a pill. coz i kinda do wanna try it see how different it is, but i wanna know that it will work.

thanks.

Well, it'll work if you get it in...and I don't know if I speak for everyone, but it's further than one would think it is. An analogy would be with smoking - when most people start out, they have to learn to inhale instead of getting the smoke halfway down your throat. I guess it differs from person to person but eh, I'll just say you'll have to push higher than you think you have to. :)

Yep, the further the better. And use lots of lube. I have known it to not work for people, but probably the most common reason is because they don't have enough moisture to dissolve the cap properly. So make sure the cap is well lubed up and you should be fine.

I agree with the moisture up the bum thing. I did all the right stuff - crushed it put it in a cap etc...

But i found plugging didnt work particularly well for me, and when I took a dump the next day, out came the gel cap which was mostly disolved and still had some crumbs of the pill in it.

Obviously my ass isnt wet enough!?!? LOL. Perhaps I should try coating it in lube next time to help it disolve better?? Hmmmm... sloppy bum....;)

Anyhoo, I've done it twice (as said previously, or did I say once??), the first time was like I described, wicked. The second time it didn't seem to work (although I only plugged a half), so then I ate another half and it all went well. I think I was just being impatient because the first time hit me so hard. After eating the second hald a rolled like a mother fucker, definately more than if I'd just eaten one half. Then, much later into the night I ate a whole pink armani and began to see alsorts of games of cricket being played in my front yard by robots made of cheese...............but that's another story.................:)

Recommended depth is second knuckle on your pointer. When i've done it i never used a gell cap. just either done the whole thing in one go or split it in half.
There's no "THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT" kinda way. get it up, but actually NOT TOO HIGH, otherwise you miss the absorbing membrane. Thing is, it's actually the lower the better.....as long as it doesn't come out when you're walking around. hehehe. (that won't happen as your sphincter does a fine job :) )
And for the uneducated, the sphinter isn't your ASS. it's the little muscle that open and closes as you crap.....like a trap door or something! (you have several throughout your Gastro-Intestinal Tract

Excuse my lack of basic biology knowledge, but where does it go if you push it pass the membrane? The small intestine? I was under the impression that the area is rather spacious...
So the pill will actually be wasted if someone was overenthusiastic and used the whole finger?

There are plenty of posts about plugging, there's even a section on rectal administration in the Methods of Administration FAQ. What exactly is new in this thread that couldn't be learnt by searching for the terms "plugging" or "shafting"?

I know it's natural to be curious especially if you have not heard of this method of administration or tried it before, but these are the questions everyone asks, so please search for the answers before making new posts. With a few minutes of reading through your search results you'll find the answers to many questions on your topic.

Plugging does not make you gay, it does work very well, it doesn't hurt beside minor discomfort, you can use a condom on your finger for hygiene, push it up a fair way to minimise the burning sensation, it doesn't matter if you push it too far because eventually it's coming back the other way... it's all covered in previous threads.

BigTrancer :)

Last edited:
People at lazy BT, and they like discussion. So searching is too much effort, and posting creates discussion ;)

People at lazy BT, and they like discussion. So searching is too much effort, and posting creates discussion

Hi JohnM and welcome back to Bluelight. I realise your comments were said in jest, but for others who do seem to think along these lines, a gentle reminder may be aptly due

Posting without first searching, whether in the way of a new thread or just adding to another, often results in fragments of the topic being everywhere. This means the next poster who does use the search engine, has to wade through several posts to find what's they're after, and/ or a moderator eventually has to shuffle and arrange the posts into one area. Sometimes this may require splitting a thread that's gone off topic into 2 or more separate threads. Each new thread requires a new title.

Isn't it better to know your post will likely be "where you left it" when you return? Please think about how the board works. Bumping an old thread is great for continuing discussion, but it assumes you've read it first.

A lot of people are continuously working to upgrade Bluelight. Their intentions are always to improve and simplify where possible, so please at least have a thought for the dedicated back stage production team, and the neewbees, who may be just browsing in the hope of finding a quick and concise answer or explanation.

Hey Phase, they were in jest, i know i've been guilty of that some times myself. If i had a dollar for each time i have searched and not posted a question... i could probably buy a couple of bottles of Freicheyneit Cab Merlot 1998 vintage!

:)