Your Top 5 Sports to watch?

1) Football (American)
2) Boxing
3) UFC or Pride
4) Basketball
5) Baseball

1. Football
2. WRC
3. Yachting/Yacht Racing (the America's Cup variety)
4. Golf
5. Cricket

leftwing said:
wheres all the golf fanatics at?

hahaha, Golf is OK to play but to watch...........it makes the paint dry watching spectacular.

kittyinthedark said:
1. Rugby
2. Football (American)
3. Figure skating
4. Basketball
5. Gymnastics

Wow.... You like Rugby? 8o

*Throws preconceived misconception out the window*

- Weightlifting
- Football
- Boxing
- Gymnastics
- Sprints (especially 100 meters)

top 5 in order:

hockey
soccer
college football
F1 racing
motorcross - both supercross and outdoor depending on the season

golf comes in a close 6th, but really only cuz i appreciate the beauty of the courses or a really top tournament

soccer would be #1 during womens world cup, regular world cup, or the olympics.

to see live:

hockey hands down...that shit is intense

and that's really all i got on the live thing. i'll go to any live event whether i like the sport or teams involved because i'm an enthusiast.

Hockey
American Le Mans racing
NASCAR
Horse Racing
any lesser form of racing

sports I cant stand-soccer, American football, baseball, basketball

1- NFL Football (American)
2 - NBA and College Basketball
3 - Baseball
4 - Skateboarding
5- Boxing/UFC

1. Baseball
2. Basketball
3. Hockey
4. Football - NFL
5. MMA

Two and three are interchangeable.

1. Australian Football - A hard man's game - NFL is possibly the worst example of spectator sports I can think of, dull, soft and slow.
2. Cricket - though Tests can get a bit tedious occaisionally
3. Combat sports
4. REAL Hockey
5. Athletics

australian football = the retarded cousin of NFL. the players are slower, the players are smaller, the player hit less hard.

wait, you don't understand why they substitute different players in the NFL for different formations?

you think the pads which prevent death and maiming are the sign of weakness? (intelligence, in my opinion, because who wants to be crippled?).

i would wager ANY amount of money even the worst NFL team (Cleveland, Oakland, etc.) could take down an australian rules team in a best of three competition. one australian rules football, one american rules, and then a fistfight in the parking lot to settle it up. we make the excellent choice of using unreformed criminals in our league, so the fight would be no problem.

Bestest:
1 - Football (Soccer)
2 - Cricket
3 - Motor Racing
4 - Ice Hockey

Worst:
1 - Rugby (Both codes)
2 - Athletics
3 - Horse Racing (It's not a sport! :p)
4 - Any sublective crap like figure skating, gymnastics, etc.

JerryBlunted said:
australian football = the retarded cousin of NFL. the players are slower, the players are smaller, the player hit less hard.

wait, you don't understand why they substitute different players in the NFL for different formations?

you think the pads which prevent death and maiming are the sign of weakness? (intelligence, in my opinion, because who wants to be crippled?).

i would wager ANY amount of money even the worst NFL team (Cleveland, Oakland, etc.) could take down an australian rules team in a best of three competition. one australian rules football, one american rules, and then a fistfight in the parking lot to settle it up. we make the excellent choice of using unreformed criminals in our league, so the fight would be no problem.

Get fucked! Slower?? Have you even watched a match? How can it possibly be slower? It's not stop/start like NFL. Hit less hard? Are you kidding me? It makes it easier to hit hard when your wearing padding..

It would be impossible to to pit NFL vs. AFL.. obviously you know fuck all about AFL.. Get a clue!

TV Sport
1) Cricket
2) Basketball NBA/NBL
3) AFL
4) F1
5) Rally Cars

In the Crowd

1) Cricket (one-day)
2) AFL
3) Tennis
4) Rugby Union
5) Rugby League