• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

What is with all the coveting of seconal in this thread? It is of the most boring drugs out there. It is just a sedative. It has no euphoric edge to it.

Anyway...

A case of dilaudid ampules

A large vial of ketamine

One of those nifty pharmaceutical bottles of laudanum.

nn-dmt :D
methoxetamine
azurescens psilocybe mushrooms

i already have a medical cannabis card :) but i would love to have those on a rx list it'd make my day.

i have choosen local brands, to make it more realistic what the options where.

1). Morphine - (injectables or 30mg tablets, yeah what else? :p)
(Morfin "dak" - injectable solution. 20 mg/ml 10ml ampules / tablets. 10, 20 and 30 mg)

2). Midazolam - (injectable solution, but either way is fine with this goodie :))
(Dormicum - injectable solution. 5 mg/ml 10ml ampules / tablets. 7.5 mg)

3). Oxazepam - (allready get the 15mg's from my psycheatrist... so maybe nr 4 or 5 would be more even)
(Alopam - tablets 10 mg, 15 mg) metabolite of diazepam, prazepam and temazepam.
moderate amnesic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, sedative and skeletal muscle relaxant properties
(reveals significantly greater safety factors than related compounds (chlordiazepoxide and diazepam)
and manifests a wide separation of effective doses and doses inducing side effects.)

Even tho this (Oxazepam) is one of the oldest benzo's and a bit weak, but its really becomed my favorite after getting it from the doc. i really learned to love the good properties of this benzo and avoid any bad one's

4). Clonazepam - (2mg tables i think, oral bottles would be nice to tho)
(Tablets: 0.5 and 2 mg. / oral drops 2,5 mg/ml 10ml bottle.)

5). Diazepam - (5mg tablets and injectable ampules, allways nice to have pills and else you would never be awake ;D)
(Tablets: 2 and 5mg. / Injectable solution: 5 mg/ml. 2ml. / Rectal tablets 5 and 10mg, / Rectal Gel: 5, and 10mg. 2 and 2,5mg tubes.)

I know i know these two are cheats - but i had to add em course the suble yet quite
relaxing muscle properties, thats the best effect of benzo's utter relaxing...

one thing tho if i could legally get weed on prescription here in dk, that would maybe be one of the numbers!
i love sedative and relaxing drugs :)

cant belive no body has listed these 3 together ! they may not be the strongest opioid but there are no opioids on this planet that would produce more euphoria than these 3 combined:~

1. Diconal tablets 10mg Dipipanone 10mg/cyclizine 30mg . 20 a day
2. Palfium tablets 10mg Dextromoramide 20 a day dextromoramide is 3-4 times more potent than morphine and in theroy at least 2x more potent than diamorphine orally. palfium has no cross tolerance with other opioids i e it works even if patients on silly doses of methadone
3. heroin diamorphine dry amp's 500mg 3 daily.

thats my wish list ! not a benzo in sight ;-) even thou i get valium and mogadons id have the above standard ;-)

dextroamphetamine
oxycodone
xanax

yum

although i can get my hands on all of these anyway %)

Last edited by a moderator:
1) 30mg Roxycodone IR 4x day oral
2) 1mg Clonazepam 2x day sublingual
3) How about some crystal LSD?

a shit ton (with multiple redoses through the day) of:
opana 40's
10mg dexedrine
2mg clonazepam (i use it for anxiety now in 1mg tablets, and its a damn godsend)

1.valium I have anxiety and for some reason I cant consistantly find this one on the street.

2. Fentanyl patch

3. Methadone I am learning to love opiates with long half lives

1. Diazepam

2. Alprazolam

3. Norco 10mg/325, since Tramadol, my favorite, is so easy to order online

I'm glad my doctor won't supply me with benzos/Soma/Lyrica anymore, though.

i have choosen local brands, to make it more realistic what the options where.

2). Midazolam - (injectable solution, but either way is fine with this goodie :))
(Dormicum - injectable solution. 5 mg/ml 10ml ampules / tablets. 7.5 mg)
[/B]

Really? I find that stuff unpleasant. I have a bunch I acquired and then just stored away because I can't stand the effects of it.

For me,
1] Preluden
2] Demerol
3] ethylphenidate (don't know if this one counts)

Valium
Oxycodone
D-amphetamine

Unfortunately only one of them is anywhere near possible for me to get scripted.

1- Morphine ampules
2- Methamphetamine tablets
2- Secobarbital caosules (a truly fun downer, not like the "zepam" crap of today)

1.Gluthimide (codeine otc where i am so gluth would be the best thing ever)
2.Oxycodone
3.hydrocodone
the gluthimide would also convert alot of the oxy and hydro to their morphone counterpart (oxymoprh and hydromorph) so your really getting a good deal by adding it, im gobsmacked no one else mentioned it becuase of its sheers awesomeness especially with the amount of people bang on the opiates.

hi im intrested to know what that is have never heard of gluthimide if its codeine strengthed or stronger ? otherwise why does it help other stronger painkillers to work better than codiene does?? i have knoticed uk solpadol 30mg codiene, and 500mg apap paracetemol per tab do help a bit with getting mst continus and morphgesic sr tablets working better but only a bit.

For me it would be all about the Diconal Dipipanone and the Palfium Dextromoramide for opioids The benzo flurazepam dalmane 30mg capsules is the best benzodiazepine IMO if one had to be a benzo script then it would be flurazepam !!!!! ;) think they are equal to 3-5mg's of rohypnol per capsule. anyway best benzo ive ever had in my life doing 10-15 in one session with painkillers and some drink n weed.

OH YES BABY WAS A ACE NIGHT !!!

1: Diacetylmorphine HCL 500mg ampules (EU)
2: Hydromorphone HCL 32mg IR (EU)
3: Oxymorphone HCL 40mg IR (US)

Top 3:10

1. Oxycodone
2. Marijuana
3. Adderall
4. Dilaudid
5. Clonazepam
6. Alprazolam
7. Ketamine
8. Morphine
9. Soma