• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Top 3 Most Desired Prescriptions

Hey CP54 - I'd love to be able to have a 40mg Opana every 6 hours, that'd be soooo sweet! I currently get 2 a day and frankly I don't get 12 hours of relief from them. More in the range of 8 to 10, at the most. That's where I typically need the 15mg Oxycodone I'm prescribed? Other than that I'm basically getting exactly what I'd want. I am extremely grateful to be in this position, even though it took over 25 years to get here.

why would anyone prefer oxycodone over morphine ?

I wonder the same honestly. Oxy has a higher oral and intranasal BA but it lacks the euphoria of morphine despite having a stronger nod.

But most people seem to disagree especially considering how many Americans got addicted to that shit. I think we're the odd ones out for not enjoying oxy. There's many opiates I place above oxy, in my mind it's very overrated. It's better than codeine or tramadol but not better than dihydrocodeine or morphine by my ranking.

Damn, if you did have all those scripts, you'd be gonzo! I currently get 60 Opana 40mg along with 120 oxycodone 15mg a month and I'm good. Actually when I first started with this group 7-8 years ago, I was on 120 40mg Opanas. However, I was taking them orally and hadn't discovered the joys of snorting them, as I have now. Hell, I probably would have been out of my mind if I had been snorting them back then.

Also, to Max - I'm not sure where you live in the States but I continue to get Opana scripts and I live in the States as well. The only catch is that they're generics which are obviously crushable.

I probably should have been more specific. My first list is what I am currently taking and the second list is what I would prefer to be taking. I was on 20 mg of Opana twice a day and it worked very well for pain but it wore off way too quickly, so I would prefer to have it raised to 40 mg and get it 3 times a day instead of 2.

About 12 or 13 years ago my medicine dosage was much much higher. Over the last year my doctor has cut all of my prescriptions in half or a little bit more so I'm still functioning okay but virtually everything I do puts me in pain. I wish the government wasn't quite so strict on our pain management doctors.

#1 Diacetylmorphine (some users over 35 actually get this in my country)
#2 Morphine (tasty, all-time favourite)
#3 Hydromorphone (GrrrrrrrrR, just so nice)

Cymbalta (because I'm f,n nuts without it
Norco10. Because my f'n leg hurts from damaged nerve tissue
Xanax. Because my life makes me f'n nuts. People I love keep dying on me. Miss you darlinf daughter.

1. Unlimited Ambien (would love to find a doc that would prescribe the elusive 20mg).
2. OxyContin
3. Haldol
4. Adderall because I can?t work without it

1. Klonopin
2.Adderal
3. Ambien

I had a script for Ambien and Xanax for almost three years before I had to switch insurance providers :(

This deffinetly ->
#1 Diacetylmorphine (some users over 35 actually get this in my country)
#2 Morphine (tasty, all-time favourite)
#3 Hydromorphone (GrrrrrrrrR, just so nice)
or maybe even some prescriped meth but as an opiate enthusiast I can't make a better list than that for sure! pharm grade diacetylmorphine yummy <3

at this point it would just be what has the best resale value truth be told.

I'm curious about how often ambien is showing up on this thread. I've never tried it. But I was never aware of ambien having much of a recreational profile. Am I missing something awesome?