Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
bro i LOVE giving oral more for guyz than girls tho i dont know why but i love a guyz face when i going down lol

I'd love to pretend I'm impressivly selfless, but no, whilst I like giving head, alot, getting is fabulous.

Innocuous said:
I'd love to pretend I'm impressivly selfless, but no, whilst I like giving head, alot, getting is fabulous.

I'm with you, Innocuous. I adore giving head... but oh lordy getting is is just fantastic :) Also, while i do like the classic "69", i much prefer to either concentrate on giving or receiving head. I guess i'm just not a multi-tasker in that way. ;)

^ not uncommon (the wanting to concerntrate on one or the other)

personally though, having a face full of pussy only intensifies the receiving =D

samadhi said:
Also, while i do like the classic "69", i much prefer to either concentrate on giving or receiving head. I guess i'm just not a multi-tasker in that way. ;)

It's a novelty for a little while, but I find it ultra hard to get off. I need to focus on me, dammit ;)

It was a close call between receiving oral and being penetrated. Oral only wins because of the lacklustre standard of most of last year's (hey it's been awhile) penetrative sex.

And, I like giving head. A lot.

And kissing. How I miss thee...

Innocuous said:

I pretend no such thing! Giving head isn't exactly a horrible experience but recieving is one of my favourite things!

Couldnt choose. Its a tie between being penetrated, recieving oral and giving oral. And fondeling and masterbation are a close tie for second. Although most of those would usually be combined at once anyway... along with a few other unlisted sexual acts :)

giving woman oral, I could sacrifice the rest for giving head... I am totally addicted to the scents and processes

Dan1584(2) said:
#1 - Being Penetrated
#2 - Giving Oral
#3 - Making Out

I agree. Sex is best. Giving oral is good. Making out is always fun. Recieving oral is blah. Ive never once came from that or even gotten much of anything out of it (besides the desire for a penis in me).

Ive had so many guys say shit like "you just havent had anyone do it right" and then get down there and yeah...nothing. It just doesnt work for me. Period. I cant say Im not a little bitter about this as some girls seem to love it sooooo much. :p

1) Receiving oral - There just really is nothing like some good head.
2) Penetration - A very close second, but still second.

on average i'd have to say penetrating is what i'd pefer.. but going down on a loud and squirmy chick with my head trapped by her thighs and getting soaked in girl cum is my favorite =D

*takes cold shower*

frizz likes getting squirted???

did someone take over your account? :D

oh yeah, but i live and die by being penetrated.

1. Penis in vagina (penetration)

2. Getting a blow job.......ohh so warm

3. Making out. If a girl is a good kisser then making out can be very enjoyable, especially if it leads to 1 or 2 ;)

randycaver said:
frizz likes getting squirted???

lol never met a squirter.. that might be a lil too much for me haha, though i guess it'd be a good sign =D

^^ i'm sure it's definitely foreign for a 1st timer, but .. it's not a negative :D

C. Onan.

Masturbation.

"Masturbation, sex with someone I love."--Woody Allen.

I'm being only half serious here.

dr seuss said:
wot, no BDSM?
Yeah, that's what I thought. My list of options would look pretty different. I mean, define the word "sexual". Kink author Laura Antoniou says anything that increases the potential for someone to orgasm is sex. By that rule, if someone gets hot when I put nipple clamps on them and spank them, that's a sexual act.
And a fun one, given the right person and circumstances.