• Kissing

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Fondling

Votes: 30 3.0%
  • Something else? ;)

Votes: 67 6.7%

• Total voters
Getting and giving head.

But there's nothing like fucking him in his lap so I can watch his eyes roll back into his head when he comes.

Missykins said:
Getting and giving head.

But there's nothing like fucking him in his lap so I can watch his eyes roll back into his head when he comes.

Givin' gettin' head. Reminds me of a nasty litle song out now.

Call me...so I can get it juicy for ya'!;)
(For the Lil' Wayne fans.)

Edgeplay - razors and candlewax and blood-drinking.
If a man is going to go down on me when I'm on my period then I think that it looks very sexy, but I don't really want him kissing me with that mouth so I'm undecided on that one.

I really like plain old missionary penetration.... Not for prudeish reasons or anything, I just love being so close to someone and being held and kissed. There are few things like it, I think.

(obligatory office space)
peter: if you were rich, all you'd want is to do two girls at one time?
hillbilly neighbor: well yeah, ya know i figure a guy with a lot of money could probably make something like that happen ya know..
peter: right...

Vaginal fisting count as penetration? Or better yet the stroking of ones cock with ones hand whilst inside a vagina. I know someone who loves this type of depravity

Im a little boring I guess, but I love penetration. I love the feeling of a man on top of me and controling me and being inside me.. I know its kind of boring compared to some of the answers in here, but I just love sex.

I would maybe say receiving oral but the fact is the majority of guys don't really know what the hell they are doing. When they do though it is AMAZING :D and all that. So I'll go with being penetrated instead. It's just more often then not a really nice feeling.

I would have to say that I enjoy going down on a girl more than anything in the world. There is just something about it that I find so insanely hot. I enjoy everything about it, and can't do it often enough. When I think about sex, I don't think about penetration, I think about going down on girls. It is just how I work. I would never choose anything sexual over going down on her. Oddly enough though, I have a huge distaste for receiving oral, and actually dislike it to a certain point.

SweatStoned said:
I would have to say that I enjoy going down on a girl more than anything in the world. There is just something about it that I find so insanely hot. I enjoy everything about it, and can't do it often enough.

Amen to that man. There's nothing like having grab ahold of a girls hips and hold on for dear life trying to keep her down on the bed as she's screaming with pleasure. You're fucking crazy about the other part though. I put blowjobs right up there with breathing on the list of me necessities.

I changed my mind since I last posted here.

Definitely prefer sucking cock. Mmm...

Y wasn't 69 on the list. it so owns. nothing compares with 69 to drive you fu cking crazy!