• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

buddha385920.html
No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Buddha[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

I always loved ..'The most beautiful lotus flowers bloom in the muddiest soil.' idk

'Never will I leave you never will I forsake you' Jesus

'Walk on through the storm... and you'll never walk alone' Gerry and The Pacemakers

Haha, you get the best ones from football.

"The Iranian players mostly display Christian names on their shirts." Clive Tyldesley

I don't really follow the football, just enough to engage in obligatory pub banter. I used to love reading 'Great sporting insights' in the Ally Ross column anytime I picked up The Sun in the cafe on a Tuesday.

Haha he was actually in one of the local papers this week with Stirling, challenging his youth players to come compete in the Milk Cup. I've heard a good few gripes about him before, even if not from my mates who are Liverpool supporters.

''Ahh, Kenny's coming down to sort things out for us! We're golden now''.

''Fuck, Kenny's shite - we're sorted now that Brendan's heading over, a good Irishman.''

To be continued..

"I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was"

I like this one, this is my goal right now:

We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Buddha

“I'm tired of this back-slappin', "isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes.”

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. Buddha

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
W Churchill

Another Long one but it warrants it... Its Rocky. Probably one of my fave quotes of all time.

It really reminds me of that Churchill quote Erikmen

'Then the time come for you to be your own man and take on the world, and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let people stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow. Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!'

C: Shall we just jack this all in and go flog ice cream?

*: Sounds like a plan.

<3

Strong. Inspiring definitely NE,

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Churchill

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
W Churchill