• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your Favourite Quotes and Sayings

Oh i'm glad you steered the thread around to a religious theme zombiewoof. I've been chewing this amazing verse over this evening and am itching to share it. :D

'For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord' Romans 6:23

Some versions have ' free gift of God'.

Totally blows me away.

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

we created the creator hmm don't agree with that.

Pondering the abstinence quote... I reckon its more lack of self control, lust, and possibly influences of the forces of darkness that make individuals fall to sexual sin. ( not the church)

different strokes for different folks i suppose

but science flies us into space
religion flies us into buildings

nah, hatred, lies and insanity fly people into buildings

Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited:
“If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.”
Paulo Coelho

I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other gods you will understand why I dismiss yours.

“Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second's encounter with God and with eternity.”
Paulo Coelho, Alchemist

lol debatable. Over medicating does me no favours what so ever. Look woof, this is probably for another thread, but i'm not religious. I see religion as being under law..a kinda salvation through works. If was I 'under law' ( the old covenant) I would be totally lost. I fall short sooo much.. but thank God i'm under Grace because of Christ.. loved for who I am and who I believe and follow. Not what I do.

I wander off at times, i'm far from perfect, but He always brings me back. I'm His He redeems me, restores me, and loves me regardless of my mistakes. Like a loving Father.

If you want to discuss this more pm me or lets talk about it in another thread.

Last edited:
“The little things? The little moments? They aren't little.”

"Maybe the fear is that we are less than we think we are, when the actuality of it is that we are much much more.”

“Meditation is the only intentional, systematic human activity which at bottom is about not trying to improve yourself or get anywhere else, but simply to realize where you already are.”

..all - Jon Kabat-Zinn

The last temptation is the greatest treason: to do the right deed for the wrong reason. T S Eliot

“The little things? The little moments? They aren't little.”

"Maybe the fear is that we are less than we think we are, when the actuality of it is that we are much much more.”

“Meditation is the only intentional, systematic human activity which at bottom is about not trying to improve yourself or get anywhere else, but simply to realize where you already are.”

..all - Jon Kabat-Zinn

Liked all of them, but the second is really interesting!

Obedience brings peace in decision making. If we have firmly made up our minds to follow the commandments, we will not have to redecide which path to take when temptation comes our way. J Faust

Wonder if that could apply to abstinence..

cb393ce925d7a5e7b89e1c8ac7898ff0.jpg