Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite obscure film (that nobody else has even seen)

^ Why do we have tape on our windows? The Kennedys don't have tape on their windows.

panty said:
Saw this a couple times when I was little.

How about the sound effects they used for when the guys would be flying through the air on their bikes, the wheels would make this cheesy whizzing noise. Silly...

I've heard of this movie, and as a highly dedicated flatland bmx'er I was told it was just one of those movies, like "Rad", that every bmx rider (especially flatlanders) need to see.
Doesn't "BMX Bandits" have Nicole Kidman, or some other famous actress in it (or she became famous later in life but was really young in this one?)???

Welcome to Collinwood is a pretty good movie, it's cast includes; Sam Rockwell, Michael Jeter, William H. Macy, & George Clooney, from what I remember.

90m.jpg

"wilbur wants to kill himself"
and even though most have probably seen them i'm gonna say "Kids" and "Lost Highway"

rollinginecstasy said:
"Lost Highway"

Have you seen Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me?

that's another awesome Lynch movie, it's as fucked up as Lost Highway

^^^haven't seen it, but i'll definitely check it out. i love lynch but haven't seen a whole lot from him. if its even close to as twisted as lost highway i'm sure i'll love it. thanks. :) on a side note, the soundtrack to lost highway is one of if not the best ever (imo anyways)

oh it definitely is! and i haven't heard the soundtrack, thanks, i'll 'have' to check that out :)

beyond the valley of the dolls
russ meyers and roger ebert?! its MADNESS

Interstate 60
Gossip
If Lucy Fell (great "before they were famous" movie)
Reality Bites

thinctwo said:
beyond the valley of the dolls
russ meyers and roger ebert?! its MADNESS

It's funny, each time I think of one, I scroll down and see that you've already posted it...

Red Arrow said:
theres a german film its really good, i think the title of it is "run lola run" or something
defo worth checking out, i heard they were meant to be making a american version too, but that would probs suck.

YUP its a german film...i have the dVD!!! =D Its AWESOME and i watched both the english with german/german with english subtitles, back to back, twice in a row cos i was so smitten with the movie :D

Labrynth. its my fave ever movie, i thought alot of people woulda seen it, but if i ask them, they never have....

and Pippy Longstocking

^^Labirynth is top,remember seeing it in the cinema when i was really small,parts of it scared the shit outta me,but when i saw it the other day it had lost its horror factor.
Which reminds me of another film-does anyone remember "dark Crystal" it came out about the same time as neverending story and labrynth.
There was actually a kinda fantasy/pixie/magic world theme in alot of movies back then.<nostalgic sigh>:\

I just watched Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai, wow what a great powerful movie!!! Great acting from Forest Whittaker, as well as top notch music from Rza

2 thumbs way up!!! =D

The Dark Crystal was awesome. I just about wore out my VHS copy of it when I was younger.

I'm suprised noone mentioned Dark City yet. That movie was a great mind bender!