Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Your favourite obscure film (that nobody else has even seen)

The Gods Must Be Crazy

Not really a favorite, but it's funny and hardly anyone seems to have seen it before.

^ I've seen that over 10 years ago, where they get stuck in a water tanker and such.

The Gods part 2 was a bit out there too

Both of The Gods Must Be Crazy films are spectacularly funny.

The second is my favourite though. Such hilarity over a goddamned coke bottle :) I love how first it's a useful tool like no other and then it causes violence. It's like a micro look at the whole of humanity...

And the rhinoceros stamping out fires always cracks me up too...

Oh and the jeep winched into the tree...

It's all good :)

The World According to Garp....and Clash of the Titans!
also....my favorite spike lee film...Summer of Sam
I was freakin BLOWN AWAY.......ahhhhhh
mptv1.gif

I've only read the World According to Garp...I kinda forgot there was a movie too. How is it?

THE WOOD said:
My personal fav is the "Toxic Avenger." Actually all three of them, but the first is the best. You have to be into indie horror movies to have seen it, becuase its certainly dissapeared from the mainstream movie world about as quickly as it was made.

probably my personal favorite among the films mentioned in this thread.

Rock and Roll High School... a quirky rebellious high school flick starring THE RAMONES.

vampyros lesbos!

uber-chic 1960's german vampire lesbian erotica... Also the best musical score ever written for a film.

Chronik Fatigue said:
vampyros lesbos!

uber-chic 1960's german vampire lesbian erotica... Also the best musical score ever written for a film.

yeah, i have the cd.

wonderfully sexy psychedelia.

never seen the film though.

Originally posted by AmorRoark
wooo! :thumbs up:

I love that movie.. I need to see it for a 3rd time.

thirded - primer is an incredibly thought-provoking, brainfuck of a movie.

alasdair

Freebie and the Bean.

70's cop comedy starring Alan Arkin and James Caan - absolute fucken pisser. Only problem is I can't find it anywhere.

Primer

Definitely a frightengly obtuse film, which is why I enjoy it so much. The whole movie is non-linear, and plays like some freaky art piece that only truly makes sense once the entire film is viewed (possibly for a second time).

Motorama - It's a Canadian movie, which is one of the reasons why no one has ever heard of it.

It's a road trip movie featuring a 10 year old who steals the family hot rod and goes on a cross-country trip across lower Canada on a quest to win a contest. There is really no way to describe just how bizarre this movie really is. David Lynch would be proud.

The funniest part is the long list of cameos and appearences by some fairly well known actors. People like Flea, Meatloaf, Drew Barrymore and John Deihl show up.

I'd really recomend this film to anyone who is looking for something new and different... if you can find it.