• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Your favourite ever insult?

Rebekah Vardy, even though she proved herself a cunt in the Wagatha Christie trial, before that, about Coleen Rooney.

Arguing with Coleen Rooney would be like arguing with a pigeon. You can tell it that you are right and it is wrong, but it's still going to s*** in your hair.”

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
Best I've heard for long distance insults is, "they have delusions of adequacy!".
For insulting replies, three seem up there
1) see comment at bottom of post (what are you doing? Nothing I'm a great one for delegating). The head of the last school I worked at got that more than once. Thank you, Alan Bleasdale for the most polite way of telling someone to fuck off!
2) more suited for women in response to an unwanted tap up (you fancy coming back to mine? What, while there are still dogs on the streets!). Always lived in fear of asking a lass out and getting that reply
3) one from Oscar Wilde, on returning from a piss (Oscar, Oscar, it's sticking out! Don't flatter yourself woman, it's hanging out...)

Bonus points if you can identify the first two film quotes! 😁

Oh one more, from my dad, which will forever be the image of Boris Johnson, in my mind.
"He looks like a sack of shite, tied in the middle!" 🤣

Many years ago I was watching a short documentary about the British Parliament.
In it, they pointed out that a member can say pretty much anything as long as they follow traditional protocol.
I heard one guy say
"I submit that the most honourable gentleman is a pig's bladder on a stick."

-I don't want to talk with you. You are "Index mind person".

Context: "Index" is a web news portal akin to "The Sun", "Daily Mail" or "The Mirror" in UK. I read the headlines in the "local news", "world news" and "sport news" sections just to get a feeling what 90% of population thinks and talks about. If it weren't tragic it would be funny cause just by reading headlines I know what "tabloid minds" or "tabloid indoctrinated people" will say on any given subject on the particular day.

First one that springs to mind is vapid dickhead.

Fuck off, cuntychops.

Misguided arsehole.

Shit for brains.

Greasy twat.

Depends on the situation, really.