Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth

William Purkey

Love that :)

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
― Oscar Wilde

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.”
― Allen Saunders

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”
― Douglas Adams,

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
― Pablo Picasso

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”
― Narcotics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
Henry David Thoreau

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
Henry David Thoreau

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau

Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.
Henry David Thoreau

Marilyn-Monroe-Nothing-Last-Forever-Quotes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Demi Lovato

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
Eleanor Roosevelt

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Plato

Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
Rene Descartes

Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
Desiderius Erasmus

I'm going with a simple lyric, they tend to mean more to me than most quotes McKenna aside::
Your time has come your second skin
Cost so high the gain so low
Walk through the valley
The written word is a lie
I could be wrong I could be right

"There is nothing rational about love. Love stutters when it get's nervous, love trips over it's own shoelaces. Love is clumsy, and my heart refuses to wear a helmet."
-Rudy Francisco

“Remember, too, that all who succeed in life get off to a bad start, and pass through many heartbreaking struggles before they "arrive." The turning point in the lives of those who succeed, usually comes at the moment of some crisis, through which they are introduced to their "other selves.”
~Napoleon Hill

Last edited:
"Let go of the things you can't control"

"Don't worry what other people think of you. The moment you do, is the moment you become their prisoner"

"if you're going through hell, keep on going, don't back down and if you're scared don't show it"

“If nothing else, one day you can look someone straight in the eyes and say “But I lived through it. And it made me who I am today.”
― Iain Thomas

I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do.

-Georgia O'Keefe

Everyone complains of his memory, and nobody complains of his judgment.

~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me."
-Bob Dylan

Not a crazy Dylan fan either, just resonated with me at a music festival. It was painted graffiti style on a wall at a small music festival. Good times, good times.

"Many people say, 'it is what it is'. I say, 'It is what you let it be'."

I said this to my mom while having a conversation with her years ago. I'm sure something similar has been said before, but I came up with this one myself at the time. It's meaning to me has changed over the years. Where as at first i meant you could control situations and produce a specific outcome or whatever - Now I know I'm powerless over things, and rather than meaning I can control the situation, it means I can control how I react and feel about the situation.

"When you wanna succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful"