7-25b
Not relly a fan of any below 2 .

Last edited:
Tryptamines/lysergics:
1. LSD
2. Shrooms
3. LSA
4. 4-HO-MET
List ends here as I don't think I've had any other tryptamines than these... Planning on finally buying some 4-AcO-DMT soon though now that I've got a decent enough scale coming in :D.

PEAs:
1. Mescaline (San Pedro)
2. 2C-B
3. 6-APB
4. MDMA
5. 5-APB
6. 5-EAPB
7. 25i (this was before I was before I was aware of the risks associated with this drug, ashamed of having taken it now).

1) 2C-E
2) LSD and MDA
3) 4-AcO-DMT and psilocin
4) DPT
5) DOM

- I've also tried 25I (twice) but that shit doesn't deserve a spot on the list. It is pure and utter filth.
- I didn't bother listing MDMA because I don't consider it psychedelic.

1. LSD
2. Mescaline
3. 2C-B
4. 2C-E
5. 4-ACO-MET
6. Shrooms
7. 4-HO-MET

I'm certain DMT would be up there if I has ever broken through....but I haven't....am looking foward to it though.

And I REALLY want to try MDA and DOC

Tryps
1. LSD
2. 4-HO-DPT
3. DPT
4. DMT
5. 4-AcO-MiPT
6. 4-HO-DMT
7. MET/4-HO-MET

PEAs
1. Mescaline
2. 2c-E
3. DOC
4. 2C-T-2
5. 2c-B
6. 2c-T-7
7. 6-APDB

1. LSD
2. Mushrooms
3. 4-HO-MET
4. AL-LAD
5. 1P-LSD
6. 5-MeO-DALT
7. 4-ACO-DMT/4-HO-MiPT/4-ACO-DET

Can't decide between them :p

PEAs
1. Mescaline
2. 2c-E
3. DOC
4. 2C-T-2
5. 2c-B
6. 2c-T-7
7. 6-APDB

I'm surprised to see 2C-T-7 so far down your list. I always thought it was the closest thing to mescaline which you have at the top of your list.

I hope I don't get shit for throwing dissociatives in my list considering how many people put MDMA (Not that I don't consider it psychedelic, it just isn't technically speaking). I was going to put cannabis on my list, but that would make it a lot tougher to order.

Also, it's hard to make this list because some are just plain way more fun than the ones that have truly impacted my life in a meaningful way. But euphoria is short-lived, so my list will give preference to those that have truly been life-changing.

My top 10:

1. DXM
2. 3-MeO-PCP
3. MXE
4. MDMA
5. Mushrooms
6. 2C-B
7. Nitrous Oxide
8. LSA
9. LSD
10. AL-LAD

DMT and 4-AcO-DMT would probably be high on my list except I've only had light doses of DMT and tried 4-AcO-DMT just one time.

4-AcO-MET and 5-MeO-MiPT are sort of lackluster in my opinion. Though most people seem to love 4-AcO-MET, from what I've read I would prefer 4-HO-MET.

The next psychedelic on my to-do list is DOM and I think it will land in the top of my list.

DPT, 4-HO-DPT, DOC, 2C-E, mescaline, ketamine, PCP, 3-MeO-PCE, MXM, Salvia Divinorum, MDA, and 6-APB are the others I plan on sampling in the near future.

Last edited:
Aww man your killing me!;) I considered all seven top tier psychedelics, so the order isn't entirely relevant, though the first places are indeed my favorites. Honestly I made that in a bit of a hurry, looking back, if it mattered more I'd exchange T-7 with T-2 surely.

1- mescaline
2- shrooms
3- DMT
4- al lad
5- 2ce
6-LSA
7- MXE

from this thread, I will get 4 ho met asap!

1, 2C-E
2, LSZ
3, AMT
4, 4-AcO-DMT
5, LSD/1P-LSD
6,DOC
7, 2C-E (repeated for its awesomeness)

1. DMT
2. LSD
3. Ketamine
4. 4-Aco-DMT
5. MXE
6. Mushrooms
7. MDMA/MDA
Honorable Mention: Gotta give a shout out to my dude Nitrous Oxide

I've taken Ayahuasca before, but only enough to get ++ level effects. I'm sure if I broke through on it, like I have on all of the above, then that would certainly be up there. Also, reading through this thread...I really need to try Mescaline :\

Also: while I wouldn't exactly consider DPT to be one of my "favorite" psychedelics...I hold it with the same respect as I do DMT, if not a bit more. DPT is crazy...

Last edited:
1. DOC
2. LSD
3. Mescaline
4. DMT
5. 4-HO-MiPT
6. 5-MeO-MiPT
7. mushrooms/4-AcO-DMT (they take me to the same place so practically interchangeable)

very interested in using more phenethylamines, especially 2C-x (2C-E, 2C-B, 2C-P, 2C-I, some of the 2C-Tx ones, particularly), overtime I've come to feel that phenethylamines really work best with my brain...also need more Mesc experience, it basically ties with LSD but put it under since I'm far less experienced with Mescalito (gotta try cacti before too long, just gotta find the time when I'm willing to make the brew & chug down cactus juice)...

Last edited:
1, 2C-E
7, 2C-E (repeated for its awesomeness)
LOL. 2C-E is hands down the most euphoric drug I have ever taken. During my last 2 trips I realized that it's better than candyflipping. As far as drugs go, the only thing better than tripping on 2C-E is taking codeine while tripping on 2C-E (which is very weird because I don't even care much for codeine when I'm not tripping).

bk-2c-b <-- wild shit, head was in another dimension and literally felt as if i was the dalai lama, couldn't put it into words if i tried, comedown was horrific though not a benzo in sight
mushrooms
2cb
ketamine
mxe