• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Your favorite "emotional" song to listen to while on MDMA

My one favorite song on e is Kid A by Radiohead. Anything by those guys is great while rolling. Also try Coldplay, DJ Tiesto, Daft Punk, or Matt Good.

If your not from Canada your probably wondering who Matt Good is. Try downloading 'Tripoli', 'Truffle Pigs', or 'Pledge of Allegiance' by him. Their pretty dramatic, but perfect for xtc.

All three of these songs are perfect while peaking

1.Ficta-Eli(James Zabiela rave lizard remix)
2.Spooky-Belong(Sasha re-edit)
3.The Carbon Community-Simon Says

How about--

Daft Punk - One More Time, Digital Love
Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
Venga Boys - Going to Ibiza
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
DJ Kaycee - Escape
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc
Lil White - Oxycotton / Bone Thugz - Ecstasy
Orbital - Lil Fluffly Clouds
Happy Hardcore - Eternal Flame

And must I re-iterate...

Sasha - Xpander (this is my all time favorite I wish I could find songs similar to it if anyone knows any songs similar i'd be soooo greatful)

SuperHappyFun said:
Lil White - Oxycotton / Bone Thugz - Ecstasy

Dude how can you seriously listin to hip-hop while your rolling.It sounds absolutly horrible when I am

Kruder&Dorfmeister "Boogie Woogie" (KD Sessions). The same album holds many great songs.

Talvin Sing "Travelller".

Solid Sessions "Janeiro".

The best feel good song ever (?): Beatles: "Here comes the sun"

afn420 said:
Dude how can you seriously listin to hip-hop while your rolling.It sounds absolutly horrible when I am

U got it all wrong man, first of all even if you don't like hip-hop when you're rolling, those two songs get EVERYONE going just because everyone loves the fact that they sing precisely about what you're all doing right at that moment.

"I took the pill, I took the pill right to the house,
Grab that shot of liquor pop-pop-popped it in my mouth.
And I'm thinkin' to myself, that this might be a waste of my time,
Cuz what if I don't even get high?

30 minutes done went by,
I didn'even seem high.
Till I stand up look at the ceilin' for one minute
Than I tried to talk but I was slow.

I guess I'm floatin' in Ecstasy"

I'll be damned if the whole damn room can't relate to that. That's so precisely what it felt like for me when I first rolled. That skepticisim, feeling like nothings gonna happen and than a few minutes later you have no idea what just hit you.

But other than that song I will still vouch for hip-hop when rolling because hip-hop is based on dance beats just like electronic music. Anything that is fun, fast paced, and makes you want to dance and there are TONS of songs like that in hip-hop.

Kanye & Twista - Slow Jamz (Always a croud pleaser)
Missy - Lose Control
Outkast - Bomb Over Baghdad
Black Eyed Peas,

Lots of songs are just plain fun already and when you're rolling are 10X funner. I listen to probably 75% Techno/Trance/House whatever, and 25% hip-hop. IMO you shouldn't throw all hip-hop out of the picture for rolling.

Rabbit on the moon by Sasha and Digweed and Also Symphony, which is on one of their cd's. Does anyone know who it is by because I cant seem to find it anywhere.

i layed off e for a while and bought the chemical brother's cd. i loved star guitar and would listen to it over and over again. and then i saw the chemical brothers in la. i dropped that night, after being sober for a few years. chemical bro. dropped star guitar near the end of their set. WHOAAA! that track brought my roll to a level that no song has ever done till this day. i've listened to that track sober numerous times and to hear it while rolling, i can't describe it. i sang along the entire time: "you should feel what i feel, you should take what i take" over and over again

dont roll anymore but seriously nothing touches outkast - spottieottiedopalicious peaking. or anything on the aquemini album actually

Depeche Mode - Never let me down

It was on repeat for over 2 hours during my first roll. I always feel a remnance of that first time peak when I hear it, sober or not, and if I'm rolling it's like that firrst time again for a couple of minutes.

Lol,

I played the cheesiest Westlife song "Flying without wings" for 40 minutes on my last roll. It came onto MTV when I was flicking through and it sounded like heaven, under the influence. Sounded as shit as always the next morning tho.!

what else is there? -royksopp
holiday-madonna
as the rush comes-motorcycle

Tech n9ne - T9X

Insane clown posse - Riddle Box
Insane CLown Posse - Toy Box

I would say:

Cruel Youth by Pepe Deluxe
Rapture by iio
Singing in the Rain by Mint Royale
Fools Gold by Stone Roses
pretty much any Avalaches song

I.O.U. by Metric
White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane (when doing hippy or candyflip)