• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Your favorite "emotional" song to listen to while on MDMA

Halcyon & on & on- Orbitol
Burn Girl Prom Queen- Mogwai
Just Breathe- Unknown...its on a car commercial.

Alright folks :)

Just thought i'd add a few more to this list as it's a good post and all. Btw, Super Happy Fun MASSIVE tip of the hat to you for mentioning "Xpander" by the one and only Sasha - I know a lot of people quote it but it ain't exactly hard to see why eh?! I first heard it on the Global Underground CD that came out back in 99 I think it was. The whole CD from start to finish is great to listen to but that track literally blew me away when I heard it....and I'd never done pills at this point either so when I did drop hehehe. May I heartily reccomend a track called "Ruhe" by Schiller (track 9 on disc 2 of a Sasha & Digweed CD called "Communicate" if you cant find it elsewhere). Trust me - I heard that totally sober as well and it put goosepimples on my goosepimples! :D

Oliver Shine - "Northstar" (very uplifting trance track)

Pryda - "Lesson One" (one of Eric Prydz's first releases)

Dave Angel - "Liquid Rooms" (one of my favourite tunes of all time FULL STOP)

Mal Black - "Funk System" (top trance track)

The Freak & Mac Zimms - "Submission" (bouncy as fuck tune from back in 97)!

Southern Comforter - "Another Late Thursday" (Spin Cycle mix)

Recent ones i'd have to say Royksopp's "What Else is There?" (Jacques Lu Cont remix) and also his remix of Depeche Mode's "A Pain That I'm Used Too". Also for some peaktime, joyous trance/hard dancey stuff Randy Kitana "Play It Louder", LSG "Neverworld" and Filterheadz "Lima".

Thar you go :p

Peace

Oops - read the name of the post again about posting your favourite 'emotional' songs....well I spose they are to me at any rate but just wanted to also include Adam White and Andy Moor present Whiteroom "Whiteroom" - that is deff an emotional tune for me (that vocal whoeeerughhhhh *shivers) :)

(scampers off again into the night)

"P.Oakefold - Southern Sun" type of songs

In the topic "Your favorite "emotional" song to listen to while on MDMA" i found an awsome track ' Paul Oakenfold - Southern Sun ' and its just amazing what it brings up in me - I dont need beans to roll, the track is enough already =D.
The Difference is, that in this topic i would like you to hand out only Trance/Techno/Club tracks, while in that other topic you can find almost anything. So i would like to know, if there are more such techno/trance/club tracks like:

1) P.Oakenfold - Sotuhern Sun ( DJ Tiesto Remix )
2) Kelly Clarkson - Behind These Hazel Eyes ( Unreal Booty Babes Remix )

These two songs are by far the best emotional songs i've ever heard and if you havent heard that K.Clarkson ( booty babes remix ), you have missed another goodie !

Last edited:
Southern Sun is a very wide favorite, it's just an amazing song. My favorite trance songs for rolling would have to be:

Wall of Sound - Armin Van Buuren
MTM Trance MegaMix Sept. 2005 (1 hr. 16 minute long trance mix) Classic compilation but more for that active "fuck yeah!" feeling rather than mellow trance.

(i think this belongs in music forum.. but anyhow here is my list)

Hyper Go Go- High
EQ- In The Jungle (awesome feelgood breakdown at like 4 mins)
Twin Head- We Gonna Go
Sykick- Nasty Remix
Sykick- Upside
Deep blue- Concerto E

Most people are probably hearing the Tiesto remix of Southern Sun (IMO the best one.)

For something good with a similar sound/feel (airy vocals, driving but not frantic beat) try "Heaven's Earth (Matt Darey mix)" by Delerium.

2) Kelly Clarkson

*shiver* I can see why you need suggestions. ;-)

TheDEA.org said:
Most people are probably hearing the Tiesto remix of Southern Sun (IMO the best one.)

For something good with a similar sound/feel (airy vocals, driving but not frantic beat) try "Heaven's Earth (Matt Darey mix)" by Delerium.

*shiver* I can see why you need suggestions. ;-)

Kelly Clarkson is definitely not my taste, but the Booty babes REMIX is just awsome. Give it a shot and I'll bet you agree that its as good as Oakefolds Southern Sun ;). And yes, I also listen to Tiestos remix of the Southern Sun which is much more better than just the original one, so will correct it also in my first post.

Ok chill EDM?!? Lets see....

Junkie XL - Breezer
zero 7 - warm sound
marco v - false light
fire and ice - para siempre (original mix)
Above & Beyond - No one on Earth (Gabriel & Dresden remix)
Armin van Buuren feat Gabriel & Dresden - Zocalo (Original Mix)
atb - beach vibes
Aven - All i wanna do (Ferry Corsten Rmx)
BT - Force of Gravity (Ferry Corsten remix)
Conjure One - Center Of The Sun (Solarstone's Chilled Out Remix)
Coldplay - Speed Of Sound (Steve Porter Remix)
Andain - Beautiful Things
Conjure one - Tears from the moon (Tiesto remix)
Dido - You Take My Breath Away - DJ Tiesto Vocal Mix
Deep Dish - Say Hello (Main Vocal Mix)
DJ Sasha & John Digweed - Soothe (Chicane Remix)

Ok I think that is enough to get you started downloading.... :)

P.S. One more for that special occasion that you happen to be rolling on a summers day while riding in a Mitsubishi Eclipse: Telepopmusik - Breathe (Extended Mix)
"You might like some wine with that cheese, but you still gotta love the feel good cheese!"

Flashheadz - Promised Land
More hard trancey, but theres nothing better than hearing Martin Luther King preach peace and love and unity whilst experiencing the same thing.