• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Your experiences combining hydrocodone with meth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zopharr

Greenlighter
Hi there, folks-- longtime shadow lurker here.

Question: I'm a fairly regular speed user. Crystal, most times. I'm just looking for others' experiences in combining hydrocodone, or other similar opiates, with speed. In particular, I have a very low opiate tolerance (15mg of hydro is enough to make me feel great, while 22mg makes me nauseous and feeling like I shouldn't have touched it).

I have a decent amount of crystal on hand to keep me going until tomorrow night, which I always end my "binges" after a single night awake, as well as a handful of vicodin. I also take a small amount of xanax every day, and have done so for the past 2-3 years (.5-1mg a day, plus another .5-1mg if I need it for sleep at the end of a second day awake).

In your opinion, would taking 7.5-15mg of hydrocodone make the crystal high more enjoyable (euphoric, and generally GOOD feeling)? I mean, I like opiates *once in awhile* in small doses, but I'm afraid that taking one or two of these might counteract the speed, rather than enhance it. I don't have the funds to do speed very often anymore, so I'm trying to make the most out of what I have now.

Side notes: I just plan to play my xbox all night/day, so I'm just looking for focus and euphoria. I am not concerned about unhealthy adverse reations-- I'm very aware of what I can handle.... I'm more concerned about canceling both drugs out by taking the hydro. Also, I don't need the vicodin for the comedown. I always have xanax on hand and have come down from speed about... 250 times at least, so I know the drill there. If anything, I'd save them for when I'm DONE coming down and can actually enjoy them if not tonight.

I apologize for the speed-influenced bookthread in advance. =)

Whenever I take hydrocodone toward after the crystal is gone, I never feel the hydrocodone, and feel like I wasted it, plus added stress on my liver. Some hydrocodone is not going to overpower a crystal high.

So in your experience, it just felt like a waste to take it? That's pretty much what I'm trying to avoid is wasting both by combining them. But these are only 7.5/300 's, so the liver strain is minimal and I would only considering taking 1 or 2, most likely 1 and a half (so 10.5mg/450mg)

So in your experience, it just felt like a waste to take it? That's pretty much what I'm trying to avoid is wasting both by combining them. But these are only 7.5/300 's, so the liver strain is minimal and I would only considering taking 1 or 2, most likely 1 and a half (so 10.5mg/450mg)
That is indeed my experience. Several times.

I've been an avid crystal user for almost 10 years and have combined many different drugs with it and honestly I've found that it is much better enjoyed on its own. Using opiates with meth is typically a waste unless your injecting them at the same time. Adding other stims just adds anxious stimulation, and combining speed with hallucinogens is an even bigger waste.

About a month ago I was on 6 hits of very clean tested LSD and then smoked a bunch of crystal with a friend and it practically made the acid vanish.

Never did meth but did combine hydrocofone with adderall once & felt a smooth wave of euphoria.......I can only imagine with stronger stims.

I typically only take Hydrocodone when I come down from Crystal. I'm also a fairly regular user of dope but I.have a very high tolerance to both but when I dose opiates, it takes a lot of the comedown away and I just feel sober and slightly intoxicated off the.opiates, it feels amazing. I've only mixed dope and hydrocodone legitimately a few times and all times the Crystal high overpowered the opiate by a long shot.

I like a fat rails and hydrocodone and musclerelaxers , pour pints of vegetable oil in a yellow dish glove ,adjust mattress kneel down and work my dead ass dick for DAYS it takes
an eternityto . bust a nut,, my cousins got me into the habit of getting Gack ed the fuck out and triple teaming the mattress at times like now

Everybody scatter, the Bluelight Gestapo has arrived.

While combingin Opioids with Stimulants is no doubt fun, this thread qualifies as a "what should I take to enjoy my high the most" kind of thread, which we really tend to discourage here in Basic Drug Discussion in favor of topics more relative to Harm Reduction philosophy. Alas, this doesn't really fit the bill.

As far as HR goes, taking a small dose of Hydrocone with a stimulant like Methamphetamine isn't overtly dangerous, but everyone should be aware of Stimulants' ability to mask the symptoms of respiratory depression that Opioids cause, meaning, that when a stimulants wears off, the sedation and respiratory depression of the Opioids can take over and potentially lead to death.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.