• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Yeah mate i love my opiates but i have side effects pretty bad just with the tramadol. that drug tramadol is not really good for abuse you'd know if you were a real pill head when you take Hydromorphone that's another form of Herion much purer too and lots of O'D

Canabis is good but i like high doses of Xanax and they have to be the 2mg ones the things my doctor gave me are just hopeless for relexation the 0.25mg

mine would have to be ritalin mixed with alcohol and benzo's usally xanax but also good with valium

Last edited by a moderator:
Canabis is good but i like high doses of Xanax and they have to be the 2mg ones the things my doctor gave me are just hopeless for relexation the 0.25mg

If you're trying to take 2mg and you have pills with .25mg in them, it will end up being the same dose as a 2mg bar if you take 8 of your pills...

mine would have to be ritalin mixed with alcohol and benzo's usally xanax but also good with valium

Please remember to be careful when mixing benzos and alcohol, keep the doses much lower than you normally would. The effects of each are multiplied when combined and if you're not careful it could end up pretty bad

mushrooms over lsd just by a hair for me, still way to hard to decide though.

wheres dmt on the list.

HEROIN FOR THE WIN !!
Some of the craziest expieriences in my life, some good and alotta bad unfortunately but nevertheless still fun.
Met alotta different people.

My DOC is alcohol. Soothing, calming, warm, stimulating feeling. Cheap, easy to get and DEPENDABLE. Down to business, quality control. You always know what you getting, which doesnt happen with street drugs.
Cocaine is a close second. I live close to Bolivia so its really cheap here. Alcohol and cocaine = bread and butter.

salvia

but the best is smokin a rock and while your holding it in you shoot a bag and then you rip the salvia outta the bong as fast as you can after doin the dope

thats what real drug users do..its called "walkin on water"

Lol chinky...

I've always had a thing for oxy. H is aight in a pinch but I've never been overly impressed with it. But that's not to say I don't like it.. ;)

let's get realy

Ill say what everyone is thinking an dreaming about. A nice half cc rig filled with 45units of pure dirty south tea colored dope. #4 dope realy REALY pure like 75% an the cut. The other 25% well sweet columbian coke of course. MmmmmmMmmM my fav drug hands down.

A nice rigg of liquified 8mil hydromorphone 2 k4's please and a relaxing evening with nothing to do.
1.hydromorphone
2. Peace and quite
3. Repeat 1&2

I usually just smoke weed, but a lot of the time i am also rockin the meth pipe. I prefer meth over any drug, its just so good.

Opana (oxymorphone) is my vote its the best opiate ever made! I love nodding off

haha. i think last time i posted on here i said oxy, meth, and lsd. oxy really is not a favorite of mine anymore. maybe because I havent done it in a few months. But as of right now, my two favorites are meth and lsd. and mdma and alcohol as number 2.

ketamine and opioids.

I actually have a badass ketamine molecule shirt. I love wearing it while faced on k.

U people are crazy. Mdma is the best and most euphoric drug known to man hence the name ecstasy. U people listing oxys and heroin are just friggen addicted to the drug that's why u say those. And the people that list alcohol are retarded that's the most dirtiest sloppy high out there. I've done a lot of drugs most of the ones listed on here and nutin and I mean nutin compared to mdma. It was a feeling that is just so indescribable!!!

Yeah, but you usually end up feeling like absolute hell at around 5am. It had a nice honeymoon period when I first got into it, but soon enough, the comedowns became unbearable and I haven't touched it in years.

Same here. At least the come down of an opiate isnt shitty unless your physically addicted.