• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your drug of choice

Drug of choice?

• MDxx (please specify which with a reply post.. if you prefer one MD over another)

Votes: 318 19.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 59 3.6%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 49 3.0%
  • LSD

Votes: 231 14.0%
  • Shrooms

Votes: 69 4.2%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 123 7.4%
  • Heroin and/or pharmaceutical opiates

Votes: 365 22.1%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 323 19.6%
  • Meth and/or other amphetamine

Votes: 115 7.0%

• Total voters
Odd how things range from region to region...

I'm willing to venture to say that four-bars, meth, hydrocodone and ecstasy are the most abused controlled substance (other than weed) in my area. Xanax and ex first probably closely followed by the other aforementioned substances.

Coke for that immediate rush and euphoria...But MDMA for that magical night where everything you do is amazing and the stories the next day are epic...

U people are crazy. Mdma is the best and most euphoric drug known to man hence the name ecstasy. U people listing oxys and heroin are just friggen addicted to the drug that's why u say those. And the people that list alcohol are retarded that's the most dirtiest sloppy high out there. I've done a lot of drugs most of the ones listed on here and nutin and I mean nutin compared to mdma. It was a feeling that is just so indescribable!!!

U people are crazy. Mdma is the best and most euphoric drug known to man hence the name ecstasy. U people listing oxys and heroin are just friggen addicted to the drug that's why u say those. And the people that list alcohol are retarded that's the most dirtiest sloppy high out there. I've done a lot of drugs most of the ones listed on here and nutin and I mean nutin compared to mdma. It was a feeling that is just so indescribable!!!

Um, you're a douche?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know my own preferences a little more than you do... I'm pretty sure that I am not crazy.
Yes the MDMA and MDA high are an awesome feeling, it's teriffic. BUT, I happen to prefer downers rather than things that make me happy and silly. I get a nice pleasant comfortable AMAZING feeling from opiates that I PERSONALLY like better than other drugs. I have tried many many drugs, and that's what I happen to like the best. Good for you, you like ecstasy the best, doesn't mean everyone is the same as you. Addiction is not the only reason that people like opes, they obviously liked them a whole lot before they were addicted which caused them to use them enough to become addicted (OMG didn't think about that did you?).

Lol you're a moron, just because you like something the best does not give you the right to call everyone else crazy and a retard just because their preferences aren't the same as yours. Oh yeah, as far as me being retarded for drinking a lot of alcohol, I bet you smoke weed huh? Well I personally think that is the dirtiest high out there, I'm not sitting here calling YOU retarded for it. To each their own man, to each their own. Get out of here with that judgmental bullshit, your views are not the only correct ones out there. Different people are allowed to have different preferences. That's why it's called "what is YOUR drug of choice?" because it's asking individual people what they like the best. Not what some asshole thinks is the best for everyone or else they're stupid.

DON"T BE A DICK. PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVITY TO YOURSELF.

@recklesswot actually I only smoke weed when I roll. I don't like weed!! And I've done heroin crack and coke along with basically every other drug listed on here and the best one is mdma. I never got addicted to heroin cause I threw up everytime I used it. Crack that was a dirty high. Oh and nice talk coming from a moderator. Maybe if u need opiates to cope w life u should check urself into rehab. And the high from anything else is a dirty friggen high. So that being said u can take what I said and put it in u pipe and smoke it. Lol

Last edited:
Ur damn right i was a noob and thankgod I threw up everytime or id b addicted and writing on bluelight how heroin is my drug of choice. Hey I'm not here to judge if u people like heroin by all means go for it. I would suggest trying ur best to get off of it because that destroys peoples lives not only ur own but the people around u to. Anyway I'm glad I came over to this discussion and made a few friends over here. Take care folks :)

@recklesswot I've done heroin crack and coke along with basically every other drug listed on here and the best one is mdma. I never got addicted to heroin cause I threw up everytime I used it. Crack that was a dirty high. Oh and nice talk coming from a moderator. Maybe if u need opiates to cope w life u should check urself into rehab. And the high from anything else is a dirty friggen high. So that being said u can take what I said and put it in u pipe and smoke it. Lol

thankgod I threw up everytime or id b addicted and writing on bluelight how heroin is my drug of choice. Hey I'm not here to judge if u people like heroin by all means go for it. I would suggest trying ur best to get off of it because that destroys peoples lives not only ur own but the people around u to. Anyway I'm glad I came over to this discussion and made a few friends over here. Take care folks :)

Bye!

Who said anything about coping with life? The question was simply which high do you like the best.
BTW I rarely use opiates anymore, and I still like them just fine ;) Didn't ruin my life

I'm not trying to talk shit because you like a different drug than me, and I'm not saying that you should like heroin, you're right you're probably better off not getting mixed up in it. And I do like MDA. All I was trying to say is don't put people down for their personal preferences. Just because you don't like it doesn't give you the right to put people down because they like something different than you. You're not the most important person on the face of the earth, trust me you're not nearly as important as you assume you are. Aren't people who roll all the time supposed to be open minded and friendly anyway? Whatever happened to all that PLUR?

Whether I'm a mod or not, I think everyone will agree that nobody likes someone who is quick to judge and be downright rude just because they're too close minded to accept other people's opinions. All I did was tell a rude person to chill out and stood up for people who were unjustly being calling retarded. (I personally don't like speed and I know meth can ruin lives too, but you don't see me insulting the people that said it was their favorite do you? No, because I respect that different people like different things, even if I don't agree)

If you want to post around here, please just show a little respect and act like a grown-up. If not, nobody wants to read your drivel anyway.

Last edited:
@recklesswot point well taken my friend ur right I should show some plur. U had me cracking up reading ur responses. I've just come to the realization that I really am not the most important thing on the face of the earth. My mom would disagree with u tho idk ill ask her. I wasn't judging ....ok maybe I was, sorry can we all have a cuddle puddle now?

I was just a lil bored at work today and I knew that origiinal comment would stir up some fun for me. Ill try and contain myself in the future and bust my gfs chops or sumtin

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, I think everyone's mom would probably say that. I've called my mother when I have fucked up pretty bad and I was almost sure i was going to jail and I didn't want her to wonder what happened and she turned it around like "oh my poor baby it wasn't your fault!" Moms are just like that, they're obligated to think their sons are the most important thing in the world lol (most of the time anyways, I know a few people with pretty fucked up moms)

#1 LSD
#2 Roxycodone (prefer this specific flavor, hydro, oxy, morphone, codone, etc, this is my fav - it's like adderall to ADHD kids for me)

No reason to judge what / why anyone uses whatever they do. This website isn't for that...

@recklesswot glad were friends again Lol. And yea unfortunately there are some peeps that didn't have a wonderful mom.

Ok if I may give my list in order it would b

#1 mdma of course
#2 crack cause omg people will suck Dick for it need I say more? (Not me of course never stole or sucked anybodies Dick for that!!)
#3 coke idk why maybe cause I'm such a motormouth on it
Umm didn't really like much of anything else so ill end my list there
Heroin did make me feel good but like I said the throwing up Part wasn't a wonderful feeling nor the waking up in the hospital after overdosing on it and being unconscious for 36 hrs and waking to a decatiter in ur penis def wasn't a great feeling! Last time I did that may I add lol

Last edited:
Weed and lsd.
Shrooms are pretty fun also, mostly because you never know what your getting into with boomers. I've done everything except H. And look forward to nothing more than some dank and some doves.

Last edited:
Opiates win for me, hands down. Although I haven't done those in way, way too long. Oh, how I miss my oxy. Nowadays, it's mostly just pot and alcohol for me. Sigh.

Opiates would be my DOC. I just chip on weekends now if I can find them for a decent price and not too much hassle. I especially like OC.

Someone just bumped this in the archive, so I figured I would merge it in with the recent thread that was started on the same topic. If you think that there is something missing that would get a decent amount of votes, then either mention it in here or PM the mods and it will get added if the mod-squad agrees. :)