• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Your drug (combo) of choice for social situations

OH god the things i've read here hahahaah LSD, i cant handle my shit on cid sometimes, too mystical for me...

so, ill have 80mg oxycotin, 4-8mg alprazolam, a few lines of H with some cocaine and lets gooo meet new peeople hahahah

now in a festival/rave ; give me 400mg MDMA with 2mg xanax, cocaine and a few lines of KET...reach the after party lets pop another .1 of mdma, another xannie bar, lets finish the KET aand ill sneak into the bathroom to do some H.

*EDIT: all while smoking bud ofcourse..... weed is a most all the time.

Although my reply was slightly tongue in cheek, it's a fact that alcoholics with a damaged liver can get arseholed on a fraction of the amount it used to take. But I'm no medical expert, so if in any doubt, please get professional advice.

oh i actually drink alcohol very rarely. i dont even like beer. i was afraid that frequent drug use could fuck my liver and liver enzymes to the point taking few beers can make me noticably intoxicated.

OH god the things i've read here hahahaah LSD, i cant handle my shit on cid sometimes, too mystical for me...

so, ill have 80mg oxycotin, 4-8mg alprazolam, a few lines of H with some cocaine and lets gooo meet new peeople hahahah

now in a festival/rave ; give me 400mg MDMA with 2mg xanax, cocaine and a few lines of KET...reach the after party lets pop another .1 of mdma, another xannie bar, lets finish the KET aand ill sneak into the bathroom to do some H.

*EDIT: all while smoking bud ofcourse..... weed is a most all the time.

being fucked by mixing all those drugs in BIG dosages, yet you cant handle some LSD hahahhaa is funny from my perspective.
Maybe LSD and similiar drugs could work favorably for people with autism (not saying that i have it, not sure).

either way i'd like to hear some 2 drug combos, instead of emptying your entire drug stash at a party. Let's be creative!

Stuff like disso + upper, or upper + narcotic. what about some downers with uppers?? OR downers with psychedelics? THAT'S what i want to hear.

AFAIK any benzo + speed is like hitting a brake and gas pedal at the same time, but what about stuff like carisoprodol, or GABA-B agonists like baclofen etc?

Last edited:
assuming no tolerance to anything:

20mg dexamphetamine
0.5mg alprazolam
4-5 beers
maybe some kratom too

(this is a little overkill for most social situations, but would be my "go to")

being fucked by mixing all those drugs in BIG dosages, yet you cant handle some LSD hahahhaa is funny from my perspective.
Maybe LSD and similiar drugs could work favorably for people with autism (not saying that i have it, not sure).

either way i'd like to hear some 2 drug combos, instead of emptying your entire drug stash at a party. Let's be creative!

Stuff like disso + upper, or upper + narcotic. what about some downers with uppers?? OR downers with psychedelics? THAT'S what i want to hear.

AFAIK any benzo + speed is like hitting a brake and gas pedal at the same time, but what about stuff like carisoprodol, or GABA-B agonists like baclofen etc?
What you wrote LSD, and its analogue's, are easely handled.

They just don't lend that well for social interaction. They make me a drooling, smiling almost drunken like mess.

Love Lysergic's. Top nr' 1 drug imo.

A beer and a (low dose) benzodiazepine. Like 0.25-0.5 mg Klonopin

If I'm more comfortable with the people I'm around, maybe stimulants or hallucinogens

Alcohol/Benzos.
There really is no substitute for either of those in social situations, other than maybe meth. But that can be a slippery slope if you don't know how to stay aware of your movements and speech while on it.

Pregabalin 1800 mg to make you talk crack because you amongst friends and brown for when you all alone your friends have gone home the depression kicking in and now you coming down this is the best combo or forget the brown knock a few out until you fall asleep