• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Your drug (combo) of choice for social situations

fugme

Bluelighter
i would like to share some of my findings and also see what exciting and wild combinations you have come-up by yourself!

As far as the nay-sayers like to warn people about this problem - yes, we all here know you're not treating the cause, but rather masking the symptoms. But again, most of us don't care, otherwise we would not be using drugs.. so please no such posts..

Hanging out with sober people:
1. Phenibut and speed (amphetamine) is my staple and most reliable combo. Very efficient and also virtually undetectable.
2. Lower dosage LSD and 150mcg AL-LAD (IMO better than LSD for this purpose). Strangely these 2 drugs would be more appropriate for party situations, but i can act quite sober and unlike the phenibut/speed coolness, they give you empathy, connection and hearty-openess to other people.

Has any of you tried methamphetamine with heroin for this purpose? It sounds like a very interesting combination.
I would also like to ask if you have combined Uppers with carisoprodol (soma) in this situation? Phenibut synergises with uppers nicely, but im afraid carisoprodol would act too much like benzos? i've only done carisprodol + LSD, but i was with a friend who knew i was high.

Recently i've discovered ephenidine and it has beautiful contentment and serenity which i could probably combine with some stimulant for going out. Any disso heads tried mixing dissos and stims? PCP analogs could be too cold, and 2-oxo dissos too psychedelic - could *PCE work?

Party setting:
1. Somekind of serotonergic drug like bigger dosages of LSD, maybe even 2C-B. Definitely not MDMA as it doesnt affect me that nicely. Obviously must be a dance-friendly drug. Speed definitely wouldnt work for me here, while phenibut could potentially enhance music and make you more drunk-like.

Hanging out with friends that are also high:
1. Almost anything goes, as long as you are all on it :ROFLMAO: few notable drugs:
- LSD- long lasting and hours of laughter till our stomach / throats / jaw hurt. Good for movies too.
- AL-LAD is also good albeit not as funny as LSD. Good for movies.
- 2C-B-fly with phenibut, very good for watching movies
- Dextromethorphan - strangely good for old white and black movies
- Somekind of a benzo, its sometimes nice to destroy all personal walls and just goof around.
- More serotonergic disso like MXiPR or DMXE.

Last edited:
hmm i never tried it but maybe a low dose benzo, combined with heroin, mdma, a sprinkle of amphetamine, 2cb and ketamine and one beer. very carefully.

undetectable? we must use speed very differently because i cant stfu on amps

Damn that first combination is a little too much and it potentially has very unpredictable results. i'm not poly-drug user and mix 2 at most.

I do talk much more on amphetamines, but that's my reasoning, if i'm not with the right crowd and there's no heated discussion going on i jsut don't know what to say. Speed eliminates this and suddenly everything becomes interesting.

it probably is a little too much and i probably shouldnt get so high at parties.

i'd instead go with:

25ug LSD
300mg MDMA
0.25mg alprazolam
2 beers
bumps of K.

i would like to share some of my findings and also see what exciting and wild combinations you have come-up by yourself!

As far as the nay-sayers like to warn people about this problem - yes, we all here know you're not treating the cause, but rather masking the symptoms. But again, most of us don't care, otherwise we would not be using drugs.. so please no such posts..

Hanging out with sober people:
1. Phenibut and speed (amphetamine) is my staple and most reliable combo. Very efficient and also virtually undetectable.
2. Lower dosage LSD and 150mcg AL-LAD (IMO better than LSD for this purpose). Strangely these 2 drugs would be more appropriate for party situations, but i can act quite sober and unlike the phenibut/speed coolness, they give you empathy, connection and hearty-openess to other people.

Has any of you tried methamphetamine with heroin for this purpose? It sounds like a very interesting combination.
I would also like to ask if you have combined Uppers with carisoprodol (soma) in this situation? Phenibut synergises with uppers nicely, but im afraid carisoprodol would act too much like benzos? i've only done carisprodol + LSD, but i was with a friend who knew i was high.

Recently i've discovered ephenidine and it has beautiful contentment and serenity which i could probably combine with some stimulant for going out. Any disso heads tried mixing dissos and stims? PCP analogs could be too cold, and 2-oxo dissos too psychedelic - could *PCE work?

Party setting:
1. Somekind of serotonergic drug like bigger dosages of LSD, maybe even 2C-B. Definitely not MDMA as it doesnt affect me that nicely. Obviously must be a dance-friendly drug. Speed definitely wouldnt work for me here, while phenibut could potentially enhance music and make you more drunk-like.

Hanging out with friends that are also high:
1. Almost anything goes, as long as you are all on it :ROFLMAO: few notable drugs:
- LSD- long lasting and hours of laughter till our stomach / throats / jaw hurt. Good for movies too.
- AL-LAD is also good albeit not as funny as LSD. Good for movies.
- 2C-B-fly with phenibut, very good for watching movies
- Dextromethorphan - strangely good for old white and black movies
- Somekind of a benzo, its sometimes nice to destroy all personal walls and just goof around.
- More serotonergic disso like MXiPR or DMXE.
LSD for meeting people 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I function normally on 150mcg LSD blotters, but i'd never take 300 fukin milligrams of MDMA , i usually take 100, and at most was 150. So i guess we have different phyisiology.

Good old OxyContin. Super happy , friendly , talkative and chill all at the same time !

Good suggestion but unfortunately narcotics were never euphoric for me, but i've heard great things about oxycodone. havent tried heroin yet tho.

I function normally on 150mcg LSD blotters, but i'd never take 300 fukin milligrams of MDMA , i usually take 100, and at most was 150. So i guess we have different phyisiology.

Absolutely. I wouldn't even consider taking 150ug of LSD in a social situation, but 150mg of MDMA, no problem.

i don't feel shit from .15 of mdma, 300 is like minimum and a fair bit of that is insuffulated bumps, even after years off.

i used to need like 150ug lsd but i can get pretty spun out on 50 these days.

i don't feel shit from .15 of mdma, 300 is like minimum and a fair bit of that is insuffulated bumps, even after years off.

i used to need like 150ug lsd but i can get pretty spun out on 50 these days.

its weird, i have similiar problem with alcohol. i used to have to mix a lot of hard liquor in order to get drunk, but nowadays 2-3 beers and i'll feel a strong buzz and noticable change in perception.

its weird, i have similiar problem with alcohol. i used to have to mix a lot of hard liquor in order to get drunk, but nowadays 2-3 beers and i'll feel a strong buzz and noticable change in perception.

That's because your liver's fucked... ;)

is that for real? i have been taking a lot drugs, especially benzos last half a year and dissos half a year before that...

is that for real? i have been taking a lot drugs, especially benzos last half a year and dissos half a year before that...

Although my reply was slightly tongue in cheek, it's a fact that alcoholics with a damaged liver can get arseholed on a fraction of the amount it used to take. But I'm no medical expert, so if in any doubt, please get professional advice.

As far as typical social situations go where you don't want to appear intoxicated, a simple blend of your choice of amphetamine, benzodiazepine, and opioid. I've found these classics work the best at keeping me in a good mood during social situations while still giving me the ability to be social.

For a slightly different situation in which it's acceptable to be intoxicated, I would take a combo of MDMA and 2cb(or similar phen). It's a combination I haven't really done per se but I want to at some point, and can imagine it would be awesome as I have done similar combos.

300 mg pregablin + low dose rum + 5-10mg diazepam + moderate to high dose of red riau kratom. Safe combination and relaxes me enough to somewhat enjoy situations despite my severe social phobia.