• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Your Dream Binge?

2skeed

Bluelighter
8(If you had unlimited access to drugs and had the opportunity to take whoever you want with you for any period you would like what drugs would you want to bring with you, in what order would you do them and where and what would you be doing during this time period?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here's Mine:
I would bring a good friend of mine and I would ideally want to have a girl along with each of us since I know how much some drugs just make you want to lay and cuddle for a long ass time lmao. I would probably rent out like a cabin or something in a park type thing with like a lake and shit and woods. That way we would be somewhat away from like crowds and be able to fuck around to our hearts content. Also taking a boat out in a lake would be pretty trippy I'm sure. I would probably stay there a week because thats like the perfect time for a varied binge.
Drugs I would bring:
DXM- maybe like 500mg each
Weed-I would bring at least a fat ounce of some Green Crack
I would also bring a Quarter ounce of shatter and a quarter ounce one of hash
And probably a few strong edibles should suffice for 4 people to be super blasted for 7 days straight lol
Acid- I would bring like 3 Tabs each
Shrooms- I would have about 3 grams each to combine with the acid to make the trip stronger and longer because of redosing
MDMA- I would bring a nice gram of that pure crystal shit to also go along with the psychedelics
DMT- I would have maybe a gram in total
Nitrous Oxide- I would bring a big box of the whippet shits because they go pretty well with almost every other drug
Smelling salts- I would bring some just to be safe and also to keep me going if I feel like I'm about to pass out but dont want to
Xanax- I would bring at least like 3-5 bars for each person, some to come off the psychedelics and others for later
Oxy- I would probably bring maybe 50mg or something per person
Codeine- I would bring about Half a Pint of the purple syrup (15mg/5ml)
Cocaine-I would get like maybe half a gram per person
Alcohol- This would mostly be for when the other hard shit starts running out or if something needs to be potentiated. I would definitely make sure i had some weed left to go with this though because just alcohol kind of sucks. Anyways as far as amounts and shit I would get a 24 Pack of some strong beers and a good bottle or two of liqour just to make sure we dont run out haha.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thats about all I can think of currently, that would be a crazy ass week though I actually plan on doing this, or as close as I can get in the future but I would need a fairly large budget and some good connects of course. So how about yal? (sorry this was so long lol) 8(

I think this is more suited for Drug culture, because there's no harm reduction question :)

I agree with kleinerkiffer. This is lighthearted drug discussion.

Personally, I'd like to go on a DXM & opiate binge. 600mg of DXM with a 30mg roxi daily, sounds perfect. I'd probably end up taking more and more roxi though; in one session I had 90mg over two hours. What a night.

^^dxm? The title is dream binge. DXM blows compared to Ketamine. K and roxy is way better. Mine personally is K, LSD, MDMA and a solid opiate. Maybe a benzo mixed in ;).

^^dxm? The title is dream binge. DXM blows compared to Ketamine. K and roxy is way better. Mine personally is K, LSD, MDMA and a solid opiate. Maybe a benzo mixed in ;).

this except i haven't had any K yet (will v soon ;)) and instead of a solid opie i'd just use kratom on the last day =D - leave the benzos for the drinking before the binge

So? I like DXM, I haven't had the chance to try Ketamine. I'm sure it's a lot better, but I'm going based off what I've done. I look back at it now and change my mind though.

A sheet of LSD or 100 capsules of 2C-I and a pound of Northern Lights. Whatever my binge is there's gotta be weed.

Dxm can be really great. It used to be way more euphoric than any other drug for me before I built up a tolerance.

Now it'd be pretty simple, opiates, lots of opiates. Probably "smoked" opium and oxy, as well as some that I haven't tried with weed. Then acid or mescaline. And finally zolpidem, benzos, some more opiates, and much more weed to ease off the binge.

Ugh, DXM tolerance is the worst but it never fails to amaze me.

Two years ago, I could pop about 40 cough gels and be gone from the world. Nowadays, the same amount of gels will get me really high, but nothing superior. And I limit my use to once every two months or so, to no avail. I don't think my tolerance will ever be the same.

Would love to try Mescaline. Actually, I'd like to get in on this ayahuasca.

My dream binge is a permanent relocation to Colorado or California with a medical card and $20,000 cash. Marijuana is all I need.

My days of mixing 10-15 different chemicals is over. My veins are collapsed and my body cannot rebound like it used to.