• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Your Astrology and Drugs of Choice

ATF said:
You're probably a Pisces =D or a Libra :p
(im pisces married to a libra ~ )

Saggitarius (saggy, teary arse, as I said... in my own little way :)) actually - "The most philosophical of all the signs," as someone was once heard to remark :).

In terms of drug use, I use all types of drugs and have yet to find any that I dislike. Although I've given up the heroin these days - got a bit of a nasty bite, that one :).

wish I knew how to make this info into a graph or poll or something.

Sun: Scorpio Moon: Virgo Ascendent: Cancer

Opiates, MDMA, benzos.

I am not sure if I really believe in astrology, but I do believe that this thread idea is pretty cool.

Cancer- opiates, marijuana, psychedelics, and ketamine

where the other cancers at?

I was born march 9th, and I never believed any of this crap until I started realizing that alot of the people I really liked to hang around were born close to my birth date.

and I really love the: heroin, weed, and mushrooms
and I really hate the: cocaine, and alcohol

Capricorn .

Pot , opiates , downers .

Mild stimulant use grew into heavy stimulant use for a short period of time , maybe 8 months , then back to opiates after an adverse reaction (panic attack) .

No adverse reactions to methamphetamine except for increase time of recovery (36 hrs)

had a small period of combination use of oxycodone and cocaine mixed together .

Sun: Libra
Moon: Capricorn
Ascendant: Cancer

Like MDMA, ketamine, psychedelics and benzos.

Don't dislike weed or alcohol but I wouldn't miss them greatly if I could never do them again. Actively dislike coke and amphetamines. Haven't tried opiates out of fear I might like them too much...

Aquarius:

Opiates and benzos the past few years.

I have been a major alcoholic in the past. My main DOC's used to be shrooms and weed but i havent done either in years now. I miss them though.