• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

Baturday

Re - watched 'Man Of Steel' + 'Batman Vs Superman: DOJ' over the last few days, so with a new copy of 'Suicide Squad' for this Saturday morning's weekly superhero caper, I've decided to revisit all the recent Batman medias available to me at the moment, having re - watched 'Batman Begins' and 'The Dark Knight' yesterday and with 'The Dark Knight Rises' for this evenings cannabis plume. I also have had a deeply un - clocked copy of 'Batman: Arkham Knight' sitting on my shelf for over a year now and after blasting through the first 2 games on the 360 / PS3 relatively quickly for my slow coach ass I think I'm going to use the occasion (and spare hours between films) to give it another go.

I was going to do a trip but I haven't slept very well and need a good night before popping one of those yokes, so with weed in limited supply and the brain and motivations of an 8 year old I will commence with my juvenile Batplan, once I have had my morning fix of PGA Tour Golf of course.

@Stee: I like this!
It's very rare I rate house/dance/trance so a gold star sticker for you... =D

<3

\o/ =D - Birmingham's finest trance DJ (Sorry AJ) and GC Resident since 1996 - it doesn't get much better most of the time...

Bracing myself to walk to the shop when it opens at 7 & it's still dark so the whole neighbourhood don't see my tweaky little face

Now that's not fair, my compassion tells me one thing but the evil in me wants to say something else busperson.

No hood or shades were required & it was pretty light by the time I made it out about 7.30....if I wash my face & brush my teeth & act as if I've just got up, I can trick myself into acting all normal for a little while....I've been waiting for the neighbours to leave for their regular-as-clockwork Saturday morning shopping trip so I can...well...go about my business without too much paranoia....oh he's de-misting the car now.....they'll be 45 minutes......ACTION STATIONS

No hood or shades were required & it was pretty light by the time I made it out about 7.30....if I wash my face & brush my teeth & act as if I've just got up, I can trick myself into acting all normal for a little while....I've been waiting for the neighbours to leave for their regular-as-clockwork Saturday morning shopping trip so I can...well...go about my business without too much paranoia....oh he's de-misting the car now.....they'll be 45 minutes......ACTION STATIONS

Does 'going about your business' involve burglary by any chance? ;)

And on that note i am going to pop 20mg of valium and 20mg of oxy and go to bed before i get myself in any more trouble.

Night shitcunts

I've popped 50mg gen-X, 5mg lorazepam, listening to prodigy mescaline, which is ace ,BTW....

Does 'going about your business' involve burglary by any chance? ;)

Ha, no...just burning 4 fags at once in an ashtray by the open back door without smoking them, without the worry of them noticing over the garden fence & thinking 'why the fuck would someone do that?' (they wouldn't jump to the obvious conclusion) I've had a friend's art project excuse ready though just in case...though they're acting very out-of-character & aren't back yet & I've completed all my chemistry, so may have time to don my mask & stripy jumper & pop next door with my bag marked SWAG & nobble their knick-knacks

Ha, no...just burning 4 fags at once in an ashtray by the open back door without smoking them, without the worry of them noticing over the garden fence & thinking 'why the fuck would someone do that?' (they wouldn't jump to the obvious conclusion) I've had a friend's art project excuse ready though just in case...though they're acting very out-of-character & aren't back yet & I've completed all my chemistry, so may have time to don my mask & stripy jumper & pop next door with my bag marked SWAG & nobble their knick-knacks

Er, what sort of art project involves multiple cigarette smoking? Funnily enough, that was the excuse I gave my Mum when she found a year's worth of roach ends stashed under my bed...

Um ..... An art project involving fag-ash?

Can't be any worse than my art project which was a photograph of a brick wall, with an empty Coke can, an empty Pepsi can and an empty can of some supermarket's nasty own brand pop, and a urine stain below each can ..... Supposed to represent how, rich or poor, we all meet the same ultimate fate ..... (EDIT: It wasn't even real piss, just the actual contents of the opened cans, aimed with a funnel.)

Coffee bacon egg sandwich. wondering if going back to bed is the best solution or to line em up. Out this afternoon on family business. Shouldn't of had an impromptu sesh last night but fuck was it good. Resigned my job so think it was needed. The bastards didn't give me Garden leave and expect me to work my contract for 6 months. Likelihood? Fucking zero I'll be working horizontal but maybe I do need to visit a few tropical places to "wind" up projects.

I'm working on my own art, graffiti in the style of post banksy - i call them betrayal at the place of chariots, kidnap for 2000 years and placse i've been - limbo, hell and seventh heaven.

Cider, weed and lines of drugs. Just pottering around doing a bit of housework with the music on feeling pretty awesome :)

Have a great day all be safe and be lucky!

imbecile and moron were archaic diagnoses (actual formal diagnoses) I forget which was the more severe, cretin also was, although cretinism is specifically the developmental delay caused by lack of iodine in the diet during childhood, which affects brain development, in adulthood, this instead leads to massive hypertrophy of the thyroid as it tries to compensate in order to synthesize sufficient thyroid hormone, resulting in goitre.)

These were current diagnoses in the 1700s and earlier, 'cretin' 'moron' and 'imbecile' being, at that time, medical diagnoses, they are actually in some antique medical books, titled 'the household physician' dating from that period. Part of my collection. Not sure what the books are worth (I have both editions, vols. I and II, including some handwitten notes on slips of paper inserted between the pages, such as recipes for cough syrups presumably penned by one of their former owners, a couple of hundred years prior to my coming into ownership of the books)

Not so sure as I'd ever sell them, but I'd love to know how much they were worth. If they turned out to be worth a fortune, then I would do, in order to outfit the lab with more equipment and buy more supplies, but they would have to be worth a pretty penny for me to part with them. Both of them are big, heavy leather-bound tomes with the first, un-written on page marble-printed in colored inks, and the edges of the paper likewise, so the latter can only be seen when the books are closed. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they are worth a bit, but I've never found out how much. Have asked antique stores to value them but none had any idea.

The things they used back then are pretty shocking, such as using HNO3 as a wash for piles, and recommendation to treat teething babies with 'grey mass', which is, essentially, metallic mercury finely divided by means of pounding it with chalk. Its full of quite fascinating history. Back in those days, they were using mercury in many forms, all manner of arsenicals, lead-based 'remedies', and more useful things such as recipes for laudanum and various other opium-based remedies, to make the laudanum taste better (it tastes like absolutely awful) and a few intriguing sedative-hypnotics that nearly zero research is available on to be found in the scientific literature, save for hand-me-down ancient accounts. In particular, sulfonal, trional and tetronal, alkylsulfone derivatives, that whilst seemingly quite effective, never to be used for prolonged periods, for they cause some manner of chemically induced porphyria-like blood disorder.

I'd give them a shot, although minding the above, in isolated dosages. And actually, the books themselves have at least one been helpful, as it put me right off trying the brominated homolog of chloral hydrate, which is listed in there, but with a warning that it is irritating to the stomach, and has absolutely, whilst active as a sedative-hypnotic, has absolutely bollocks all reason for its use ever to be justified. I paraphrase, mind you, since they didn't actually use the term 'bollocks all'

And when they give dosages for the administration of mercury, lead, antimony, arsenic derivatives and white phosphorus, 'no justification for its ever being used' is, to say the least, quite enough to have put me off ever making any bromal hydrate, unless for some reason in the future I should ever need it as a reactant in a synthesis/experiment. I'm sure as hell not taking any by mouth or any other route. And this considering back then they still enthusiastically used paraldehyde (its the trimer of acetaldehyde, conveniently thought of as half way between a nasty smelling toxic metabolite of alcohol, acetaldehyde in monomeric form, that is to say) in a fairly large part responsible for many of the nasty effects of a stinking bastard of a hangover, and the poison used in slug pellets (metaldehyde, which is a tetramer of acetaldehyde, and AFAIK kills slugs and snails by its being metabolized to acetaldehyde)

And they gave the stuff via injection too, although warning that a glass syringe had to be used, because paraldehyde melts plastic. One try (no I didn't shoot the stuff) is about ten tries more than it would take to put you off ever doing it again for the rest of your days. Quite honestly, the mercury, arsenicals or being stabbed in the eye with a red hot forked stick is a good deal more tempting.

Does give a few receipes for palatable oral preparations of diethyl ether though (which can be used for some pretty good drinks. I cam up with my own signature cocktail based on it, a lime soda, lime-juice and vodka-based take on a jagerbomb, only with ether floated in a little medicine cup, like one gets with many cough syrup bottles on the top, trapped between three split lime wedges, and with a generous layer of Bell's or Care+ brand codeine linctus, the one preserved/flavoured with chloroform on the bottom, to serve as a pleasant, aromatic-sweet tasting chaser on the bottom, with the lime soda (tesco own brand, with a bit of britvic lime cordial to strengthen the flavour and vodka/fresh lime juice mixture carefully floated atop the dense codeine syrup to avoid mixing them until time comes to serve. I christened it the 'manhattan project', a pun on the manhattan cocktail and the US nuclear program, since it has...quite a kick to it, shall we say=D. Sugar free orange codeine syrup just doesn't work, the sweet, aromatic flavour of the small amount of chloroform in it as flavour or/and preservative gives the finished cocktail just the right, perfect balance of sweetness to suit the lime juice and vodka and balance out the ether.

(another neat little appetizer to go with it, is Gee's linctus, gently simmered down to the consistency of a chewy toffee and made into candies=D)

As for me right now-just found 110mg IR oxy, and plugged 80-90 of that plus a bit of morphine and some scraps of dibutrylmorphine. Currently feeling a nice warm glow, itching a fair bit and have a huge craving for a rollup, before I go back to playing fallout II.

There is one problem with eschewing street dealers though and that is I have no connects for weed of any kind, and I miss a good blaze. Especially hash. But either bud or hash..the only bud I can now get hold of is the kind that comes in bottles and is a carbonated beverage with a slight alcohol content:(

I thought this was the best post I've ever read by you and probably the only one I've understood near 100% of. I too am fascinated by those books. Can you tell me how they came to be in your possession? You can PM me if you like. I'm not bothered if its anything dodgy and I hope you know enough about me from my posts here to trust me if that's the case. I am genuinely fascinated by what you were paraphrasing. Great post.

I thought this was the best post I've ever read by you and probably the only one I've understood near 100% of. I too am fascinated by those books. Can you tell me how they came to be in your possession? You can PM me if you like. I'm not bothered if its anything dodgy and I hope you know enough about me from my posts here to trust me if that's the case. I am genuinely fascinated by what you were paraphrasing. Great post.
It is a very interesting post. Limpet is an interesting dude. The chem stuff just goes over my head but his crazy intellect is astonishing.

Ot. I cant fucking sleep cause its so fucking hot. More valium is required. Possibly more oxy and definitely more scotch. Apart from the girls wearing a lot less clothing and bikinis at the beach i fucking hate summer.

Er, what sort of art project involves multiple cigarette smoking? Funnily enough, that was the excuse I gave my Mum when she found a year's worth of roach ends stashed under my bed...

I don't even smoke, it's ridiculous. I think the project is called 'Mayfair Bell ringer'