• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

You Right Now.......

tumblr_n9ygqdn54z1s65lsno1_400.gif

Been home 17 mins i've already had 3 bongs of yesicannabis, half a pint of Frosty Jacks and a fat line of 3-MMC.

This evening is gonna be a good one!

I'm heading round to a mates for a jam in his basement. Hopefully he'll be a good host and supply some weed and/or beer.

Happy Friday EADD!

Likewise, fubar, I'd blaze a few with you mate.

And all but one of the serious accidents (that is, worse than a little minor skin irritation, annoyance at particularly nasty smells or the odd very minor burn) that ever happened to me were when I was a kid, and had no other way to gain experience than going for it.

This being when there was no net connection to be had, no like-minded people to confer with, no nothing other than books, reagents, blowtorches etc. and literally everything, safety included, bar the obvious goggles and gloves/gas mask where needed had to be discovered. These days, its all the above, plus a full-face blast shield and much better mask and if appropriate, double-layered pretty resistant gloves, old leather trench as labcoat (unlike cotton labcoats, things can't easily soak in to the leather and end up retained next to the skin, plus it takes a lot worse to chew through thick leather, and longer, than it does through a thin cotton lab coat)

And the problem with using 'retard' as an insult, isn't because its insulting to the target, its that it compares the (probably deserving of being insulted) target with the mentally retarded. Who, in my experience (and I've dated a few people who were, and they've all been stand-up good people), they don't deserve to be compared to some piece of utter shit that ideally needs some toilet duck pouring in their section of the gene pool. The arseholes that is, not the people with MR.

And thak you sadie, coming from you,that is a compliment indeed, You are rather endearing yourself, in many, many different ways:D

Last edited: