• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 10g of tianeptine arrive on Wednesday, on Saturday you realize you're running a bit low, so instead of cutting your dose down some so you can make it till Monday when more comes you haven't spent a day sick. Instead you see Saturday morning that you're down to 1.7g, so you promptly eat 1g. Then ten minutes later you say, how about another 100mg? So now you're down to 600mg, and instead of waiting as long as I could have, I took the rest at 2pm and proceeded to not sleep all night.

I took 1mg etizolam to sleep should work right? Nope. Instead I'm completely out of it do a bunch of stupid shit have limited memory and still not get to sleep. I ended up walking right into a wall and a door and a refrigerator. I have a big bruise on my forehead, my knees are bruised (also from running into things, I guess- each knee has two bruises, both in identical spots, weird how perfect they are.

Come around this morning, and I'm still ridiculously sick, about as sick as I've gotten before. Amazing how quick it sets in.

So I'm licking off the foil and the papers I've used to measure it out on (since it sticks to everything it touches) and anything else I could think off.

Finally scrounged up some subs though. unfortunately 6mg wasn't enough to get me 100% well.

And worst of all, while I was getting the subs, I checked my email, and I found out that the tianeptine I had ordered 2 day, wasn't sent the day I ordered the way it always is, and now my 2 day order won't be here Monday, like I planned, instead it'll be Wednesday.

Even with 6mg of buprenorphine in me, I would still kill for some Tianeptine. I keep thinking how far I'd have to drive to get some. I'm doing the math trying to think where I could drive to get some.

If you say you need to borrow money for gas and oil change so you can get 60mg of oxy(was suppose to be more but they upped the price, you can take a guese what is is when is say the mg of the pill. 15mg roxis) Was pissed, but got the 4 went home and did them, got pissed they didn't do much so got the card ya returened go back to where you work with blood on your arm take off another 45 dollars and go get three more. A total of about 45 mins of driving to get there. For just 45mg of Oxy.

when today was the THIRD time you had a near death experience. All three from passing out while eating cereal, just lucky dad was there to get my head out of the milk before i drowned

...if all your friends, family and neighbours think you have IBS, while you know very well how painful a pepperoni pizza can be without sufficient opioidergic activity in your CNS.

...when you always tell people how much drug they're wasting and the rush they're missing by snorting and not shooting, and
...when you get legit angry and start yelling at people who do stupid shit like smoke blues because they're wasting 90% of it

...when you've shot up in a car.. as a passenger AND while driving, shot up on a boat, shot up on a plane, shot up on a train, and can't wait for the next mode of transportation you can add to the list

...when you want your hit right now that you shoot up right around the back of a building with lots of people out front

...when doing a line off the hood of a cop car is a fantasy you think about at least once a week

...when you're doing jail cleanup duty in the woods and you start loudly yelling at someone who finds a used needle with shit still in it and gives it to the cop when they fcking know damn well you wanted it, god damnit i was locked up for 8 months in county where drugs inside were few and far between

...when you think about all the money that went up your arm, and eventually come to the conclusion, nope, wouldn't have been happier with anything else the money could have gone to

...when oxycodone isn't even good enough so you demethylate it into oxymorphone, and laugh in disbelief at the company that saw no problem shipping something called 'methanesulfonic acid' to a residential house without any paperwork whatsoever. still can't believe a box with that many warning stickers (the funniest one was 'HAZMAT: GROUND ONLY') on it came so easy.
...when the resulting pure oxymorphone crystals actually gave you a boner, before you did some and nearly OD'd off tiny spec

...when you slowly work your way in with the shady pharmacist, and consider it a lifetime achievement when he starts fronting you pills til your next script, selling off books, sees no problem with you walking up and saying 'give me 20 80s and a pack of syringes', and even knows what gauge and size you want

...when you travel 2 hours to cop, get sold bunk shit, then travel 2 more hours each way at 4am on a sunday just so you're not sick until your regular dealer turns on his phone at 10am

...when you have a weekly budget item for makeup to hide your tracks, and
...when you're going nowhere important and wear short sleeves with railroad tracks so bad people stare, but you don't give a fuck

...when you've gotten into a fight with someone because of how psychotically you started screaming at them for knocking on the bathroom door a 3rd fucking time in 20 minutes while you're sick as shit and trying to hit yourself

...when you know where all the nice bathrooms are between your house and where you cop.. and you live for that secret smile when you walk out of a 5-star hotels bathroom in their 20th floor sky lobby overlooking times square, not only for the view, but for the satisfaction of being a dirty junky who was just shooting up in the marbled bathroom of a hotel full of rich people

...when your measure for 'am i high enough' is 'can i stay awake long enough to prep another hit'

...when you've killed enough time thinking of 'you're a junkie when' that it's finally late enough that you can go to bed and sleep through until you can see your dealer.. good night :)

Last edited:
If you've woken up to find a search in your downloads folders of "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxl;l;lllllllllllllllllllllll888888888888888888888hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" or similar...
Guilty as charged!

HAHAHA oh the text messages I have sent my family similar to this. How about being so high that you nod off and hit that "EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY" while trying to unlock your phone? Then, shit yourself when the county sheriff comes banging on your door 5 minutes later because of a 911 hang up? Yep, happened to me. And he damn well knew something was up LOL. Thankfully I'm not a bitch who just lets cops in so when he asked if he could step inside, I said no, all the while trying to keep my eyes open. So fucking stupid. Now I don't go anywhere near phones if I'm alone and getting high.

I am a regular heroin user. I do between 15 to 20 bags a day. I just did a 3 day suboxone plany thingy. 1st day 16 mg. 2nd day 16 mg. 3rd day 8 mg. It's been 48 hours since last suboxone dose. If I do dope, will I get high? Am I wasting time and money? By the way, I snort, not shoot.

Oh thank you so much. Really, that answer says sooooo much! (not so much).

You should prolly start your own thread in the correct forum if you really want an answer. Many of us don't know how to answer your question.

I think there are a lot of peeps that could answer that ? here darling. ? This thread isn't that far off the mark. Word!

This thread isn't far from the mark my little darling ? I think a lot of peeps here could answer my ? Word!

PaganRazor, this is ENTIRELY the wrong thread for your snide irrelevant remarks and UT FUCKING SE. Not even close man. "3 day suboxone plany thingy", and you expect a serious accurate answer?? goddam.

If your Spanish speaking comrade who works at the taco stand hides balloons in your burritos when you tip him appropriately

If about all of your clothes, blankets, couches, chairs, car seats have holes in them from nodding off and dropping cigarettes.

Last edited:
Really nice. You got a lot of class hunnie! You obviously take words too much to heart (as if I was talking to you) Please, don't flatter yoself. As if anyone has to have any sort of proper manners or edicute or grammar. LOL! By the way, this is not not the appropriate thread. You act as if I'm talking about cats or some crap, Ha! I hope you get over your withdraws soon hun, peace! Word!

Status
Not open for further replies.