• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

You Might Be A Junkie If... v. Oops, I nodded with the needle still in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a silly guy, Jackie ;)

On what grounds, Cr00k?
But feel free: if I listened to people I wouldn't be such a Junkie. ;)

I have 10 years clean and this thread is hilarious !

You might be a junkie if You flick your packet of sweetener before you put it in your coffee.

Last edited:
You might be a junkie if you've been to enough different rehabs to have your own tour t-shirt.

You know your a fucking junkie when you spend $2-$5 on Alcohol at the gas station at 4am paid in coins after searching the house for 45mins.

Wow. There's alot of heroin addicts...I'm about shooting stars........ And meth.

You might be a junkie if after a few days with no dope and you have searched every inch of your car 20 times, and you think you finally find something so you use the watered out soda that's been sitting in the cup holder for a week as the water. Then when you shoot up what you found, it turns out to be a peice of dorito or something mixed with deoderant.

You might be a junkie if you bend your needle, bend it back so you can use, which it bends again, and maybe again making a fucking zig zag and you still use it.

You might be a junkie if you've had to use the rigs from tractor supply because the pharmacy won't sell any to you because apparently you look like a junkie.

You might be a junkie if you try to extract the oil from the water bottle you been dipping your needle in.

You might be a junkie if you'd shoot your dope anywhere.

You might be a junkie if searched every inch of the carpet and floors in the house 1200 sq. Ft, 5days in a row, just in case you missed something.

You might be a junkie if you shoot dope for a living.

Oh shit, true stories. There's more but...

You might be a junkie if one day you bought some aleve and orgel at walgreens then a couple days later you need money for dope, so you put them back in the box glue it shut like its never been used, and take them back for a refund.

You might be a junkie if you bought your cats a litter box, but you need money for dope one day, about three weeks later. So you scrub the litter box in the sink and take it back to Walmart. You got the dope money but the poor kitty kats have to piss and shit on the floor. Which you might be a junkie if you are okay with that, as long you got your dope.

You might be a junkie if you pawn your bike for 23.19. (A 20 of dope plus a pack of rigs at walgreens)

You might be a junkie if you slept with someone for a shot of dope.

You might be a junkie if you ever sold your panties to get money for dope. (At least I wasn't the one buying them. I've made 100$ off two pairs of panties, the ones I was wearing and the ones from the day before)

You might be a junkie if you clean out the caps from the rigs just in case some oil got in there.

Fuck. True stories.

If you are always wearing long sleeves despite the record breaking heat outside.

Or if you said fuck it, its to fucking hot outside, i don't care who see's my tracks

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're not sure which season you hate most; the icy chills of WD in Winter or the dripping sweats in the Summer.

If you mix Rohypnol, Xanax and booze and are still too dopesick to sleep.

Gonna have one Hell of a fucking hangover tomorrow, on top of the WD.

Fuck you, opioids.

Might be a junkie if you've read this entire thing while your boyfriends been asleep since 9pm...

And you wake his ass up at 5am to do a shot because you just can't sleep because you're thinking about it so bad!

ps. - this is my first post, hi everyone, I'm hopeless! ♡

Last edited:
If you can´t figure how sobriety works even when you are sober.

You might be a junkie if you just shot water with a tiny bit of already used powder in it... Just to do the whole ritual of prep and shoot.... FTW!

You might be a junkie if you shoot poo pills.

You might be a junkie if you lay a peripheral veinous catheter so you won't have to poke yourself so often.

Well, what can I say. Thank you. %)

EDIT: To those who want to belong to the circle of cool kids: Don't wear it for more than one or two days, medicate with ASS until a few days later and use topical Heparin at the slightest sign of a lump or inflammation.

ps. - this is my first post, hi everyone, I'm hopeless! ♡
Welcome to bluelight! <3

Last edited:
You Might Be a Junkie If...

- You just scrolled thru 20 pages of this thread and thought "90% of that applies to me".

Some that I didnt see:

YMBAJI:

- You hate paper assholes (the chads from punching paper) because at a glance they look like a Dilaudid 4 on the floor.
- You know what "carpet farming" is and are good at it.
- You have a standby at the ready for cotton fever (huge glass of water and tylenol)
- You put HS chemistry to work to bust down any time release formula pill. Bonus junky points if you have been patient enough to be successful.
- You've been so into it that one or more dealers has cut you off (despite being zero balance with them).
- You've ever scored dope from a hospital bed from an OD.
- Your fantasies dont involve awesome parties with hot naked girls, but weird shit like buying a dumptruck in Afghanistan, filling it full of heroin, and swimming in it.
- You eye the shelves of pharmacies looking for Schedule II drugs. If sighted, immediate theft plan is hatched.
- You've spent any amount of time researching how to synthesize something better from OTC codeine, and plans to go to Canada to get it.
- You wont take hydrocodone, codeine, tramadol because they are too weak.
- You realize that your life is fucked and you could do some good by, like, teaching kids not to do drugs, and then realize no sane parent would let you within a mile of a school to do so.
- You're so much a junky that you dont even give a shit if people call you junky anymore.
- You've ever added up all the time you could have spent in prison for your acts and stop counting after 25,000 years.
- You've ever added up all the money you've spent on drugs and stopped counting because you realize you have a mansion... in your veins in memories alone.

Something my friend and I joke about all the time but are dead serious:

- You KNOW if you win the lottery that someone will find you dead inside a week from an opiate OD... and you still play the lottery.

^carpet farming, lol-

If your life is all about drugs. If you think about it all the time and live to maintain your stash, in one way or the other basically.

Oh god Kid Amine. I just got outta bed and felt like shit. Best post in this thread. Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.