• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

You know you're an Etard when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you stop taking pills in '96 but for 14 years miss them alot and then give in.
Even that you know the pills the UK are all shit and have been for along time you still chase them.
When you find a new contact and you still know they are gonna be shit you still take them.
Proper etard material that is

When, hot and sweaty at the club, you and your friends step out of the dance floor for a couple of minutes to rub ice all over yourselves

Even now I could care less, kept me from overheating and felt amazing

when you stop taking pills in '96 but for 14 years miss them alot and then give in.
Even that you know the pills the uk are all shit and have been for along time you still chase them.
When you find a new contact and you still know they are gonna be shit you still take them.
Proper etard material that is

proper!

When you have certain songs that you've rolled to so much that wen they come on you get tat funny feeling in your mind and stomach... ^_^

when you've swallowed 5 pills smoked 40 fags then feel sorry for yourself the nxt day cause you feel like your coughing up one of your lungs....

and the feeling of feeling sorry for yourself when your coming down from takin stupid amounts of mdma

I haven't had this one before and I understand mephedrone isn't ecstasy, but I just heard DJ Eco - People (Rafael Frost Remix), and I actually started cumming. Got off several times in a row, and it was the best feeling I had ever experienced. I actually cried.

I've heard of people having mindgasms on e, but never before has music moved me so much that I literally came on an entactogen. Absolutely incredible. I can't stop listening to the tune just for the sheer pleasure!!!! <3 =D <3 =D <3 =D <3 =D

When you have certain songs that you've rolled to so much that wen they come on you get tat funny feeling in your mind and stomach... ^_^

I get that all the time.

How about every time you hear a really good rolling song you have to change it because it makes you wanna go buy some pills and roll.

when ur at work, and ur checkin prices on beads for like 5min before u remember ur on the clock.

when ur at work in the home/domestic department and ur lookin at all the fuzzy rugs and animal shaped pillows and u check to see if anyone is lookin and u touch them to see how soft they are.

when u talk about raves and rolling multiple times a day.

ughh

when ur taking a break and u cant stop thinking about the next time ur gonna roll.

when u wonder what it would be like to take friends who have never raved or rolled before to a rave or just give them a pill one night to see what it would be like.

ya

When you and your friends are rolling bawls and just wanna sit and talk but dont have a house to go to so the safeway bathroom seems like a good option at 2 am so you sit in there and talk until your sure the safeway employees are onto you so you leave, even though you love the employees

When you're listening to a track and it makes you so happy you start crying.

Just happened to me.

HAHA!.

- When you watch old youtube videos of events you been to
- When you start counting down the days of your next roll
- When you cant wait until your next roll
- When you start calling the day you prepare for the night of rolling " raver mode"

I haven't had this one before and I understand mephedrone isn't ecstasy, but I just heard DJ Eco - People (Rafael Frost Remix), and I actually started cumming. Got off several times in a row, and it was the best feeling I had ever experienced. I actually cried.

I've heard of people having mindgasms on e, but never before has music moved me so much that I literally came on an entactogen. Absolutely incredible. I can't stop listening to the tune just for the sheer pleasure!!!! <3 =D <3 =D <3 =D <3 =D

Wow that is intense..
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AylaV

I've heard of people having mindgasms on e, but never before has music moved me so much that I literally came on an entactogen. Absolutely incredible. I can't stop listening to the tune just for the sheer pleasure!!!!

Bwhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut?!?!?!?!

when you have a drug bag full of your nights supplies...glow sticks, cigarettes, black and milds, lighers, fire crakcers, more glow sticks, more thizz, even more glow sticks

you have a routine supplement "stack" to go along with your roll, and you've prepared extras for your friends.

you randomly check your friends' forehead temperatures and give them water.

you participate in half naked cuddle-puddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.