• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

At a wild guess I'd say it's definitely what you think it is VFTW

I'd never talk to Charlie Brown - though chatting with a bush is definitely not off limits

At a wild guess I'd say it's definitely what you think it is VFTW

VFTW: Vagina, for the win? If so, congratulations to you for the first recorded use of this term. :)

On topic: ...when you associate stomach cramping and agitation with fun times. 8)

When you chose your profession based on what chemicals you will have access to.
I would make an excellent veterinarian.

When your friends tell you that your pupil dilation is chronic and you should go see a doctor.

I like that rule. I have given away way more psychs than people have paid me for. Do you mean first of whatever drug you're offering or just first time tripping in general?
Haven't put that much thought into it TBH; there's so many more important things than money once you're a psychonaut :)

* When you finally understand why you ARE everyone around you

When you know what the term 'psychonaut' means ;)

When you often find yourself correcting someone's casual comment about shrooms or acid in "mixed company" and then have to make awkward lame excuses for why you know so much about "drugs" (I suspect this is one that "drug geeks" of all different classes of substances can relate to, heh).

When you start to think of sober vision as remarkably consistent and fairly boring psychedelic visuals.

When you come to almost enjoy vomiting while ill, or at least no longer see it as particularly unpleasant, because it reminds you of 'purging' while tripping.

When you can type almost any letter of the word 'psychedelic' into Firefox and the first URL it pulls up for you is PD ;)

When you feel genuinely guilty about the telepathic relationship you have with your friend's girlfriend.

Dude tell me about it. 8)

When its your BL handle ;)
When no one understands what your saying because its origin is too abstract for others to comprehend.
When you spend alot of your time in the internal universe of the mind rather than the external physical one.
When you crave knowledge like white people crave chinese food.

when the words are melting off your screen...

When your keyboard's keys are hopping around just to confuse you & ruin your typing skills.

When seeing your best friend with a couple of extra pairs of eyes doesn't bother you.

You can name a few dozen drugs you've tried that none of your friends have ever even heard of.

You might be a psychonaut if:

the name Alexander Shulgin gets you sexually aroused

the names Murple, Fastandbulbous, Morninggloryseed mean something to you

all your friends are scared to drink anything from your fridge

you go to Walmart to shop for food and make it a habit to check out the solvents and the cough syrups

you know which of your neighbors are growing a peruvian torch or san pedro cactus

you don't use anxiety medication but have a stash just in case

one of your pets name is Demetri

you have a colorado river toad as pet

you go into a head shop and are always disappointed by their lack of variety

you own pippetes, mason jars, and a separtory funnel

you have used the term swim on an internet forum.

When you often find yourself correcting someone's casual comment about shrooms or acid in "mixed company" and then have to make awkward lame excuses for why you know so much about "drugs" (I suspect this is one that "drug geeks" of all different classes of substances can relate to, heh).

Haha yes! I often have to restrain to avoid this sort of situation :D

When you feel genuinely guilty about the telepathic relationship you have with your friend's girlfriend.

Maybe I should, but I don't ;)

When your friend explains to his new girlfriend "Now you see why I just let *Shakti's real name* handle my drugs."

When isolating and purifying some random amine seems an easier task than baking a cake.

When testing a different phenethylamine for the first time while meeting with a significant others' parents for the third time seems like a pretty good idea and is.

VFTW: Vagina, for the win? If so, congratulations to you for the first recorded use of this term. :)

Indeed it was so - thank you for recognising my modest level genius ;)

^I wish I knew psychonauts of the opposite sex :( I've been looking for 3 years.