• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

You know your a psychonaut when ...

When you don't worry about how you're going to sneak drugs into the next rave, because nobody could find such little strips of paper!

When, after a trip involving just barely saving your own life, you wonder "why didn't I just let myself die to see what happens?" (Salvia)

When you go on diatribes about the inanity of DMT regulation and scheduling.

When you regularly have to stand up to shake the rainbows off your clothes.

When you've lost your shoes, your shirt, your cell phone, and your mind, all in one night.

When your friends have a drug combination named after you ("Zambia flipping")

When you've celebrated Simón Bolívar Day.

When acid becomes a "background drug."

When you have a really bad trip your first time eating a drug, but want to do it again because you wonder, "is it always like that?" (Datura)

When you've finally learned that anything is possible.

...you cant decide which exotic psychedelic you're going to go with for your next trip <3

You're trippin or talking about one of your trips and someone asks you what you were on... you reply with some rc like 2c-x dox 5meoxxx(x) 4hoxxx(x) and they are like huh?

when you make comments like, "man those trees sure were intimidating" or you feel like you've traveled here from a different time.

Also, what's with all y'all talking to things? I've never talked to anything in earnest.

hmmm idk. For me its never like a real conversation. Its me recognizing something and having some emotional connection and saying something in a friendly manor even though i don't expect a reply. Its like you feel like your haging out even though the object isn't communicating?

hmmm idk. For me its never like a real conversation. Its me recognizing something and having some emotional connection and saying something in a friendly manor even though i don't expect a reply. Its like you feel like your haging out even though the object isn't communicating?

I've never really felt empathy for non-living objects. The closest I've come is thinking of parts of my body as independent, free-thinking organisms, and thanking them for doing such a good job of digesting stuff and all that. I could see what you mean, though.

When you start painting like this . . .

19861_1344321254753_1432892530_30936153_6054557_n.jpg

10225_1228526239950_1432892530_30644457_4128561_n.jpg

20667_1359794081564_1432892530_30969992_4919552_n.jpg

20667_1359794041563_1432892530_30969991_7827056_n.jpg

... when you distinguish seasons by the substances you associate with them.
... when people you hardly know come to you for drug advice because you're said to be 'experienced'.
... when you grin when a substance you take regularly is considered 'extremely rare' by Erowid.

When you hang out in the Advanced Drug Discussion board far too much.

When you major in Biology to better get an idea of what the fuck everybody on that board is on about.

When you have died on more than one ocasion and lived to tell about it.

When you realise you just had your mind fucked by a plant.

when you just know . . .

... you're planning a second ayahuasca tattoo to place symetrically to your 5-MeO-DMT one

when you go to a 30th birthday party, and when you hand the birthday boy his card, he whispers to you "it hasn't got drugs in it has it?"