• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You got one bullet, who do you take out?

For the Perth BL's...
The 'RUGS A MILLION' guy. He's going out of business EVERY week!!! I've had a gut-full!!!
Uh-huh... "He's been told to liquidate all stock..." "His accountant has told him to close down..." "All rugs half price..." "Final week..." It's a different story EVERY FCUKING WEEK!!!
I'd like to put HIM out of business... If I do see him in the street, I'm gonna go 'im. End of story.
smile.gif

As cowgirl says... "Remind me never to buy a rug place, they all go out of business."
Cowboy.

GEMMA SUCKS
she is so unattractive its not funny
Id want to see her gang raped by a pack of stinky lebs, but then no one deserves that, thats so fucken low, so id be happy with seeing her "sexually assaulted" by a pack of horny monkeys, trained by me
smile.gif

it cant be bad cause its monkeys and monkeys are funny
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

I think bugg would agree with me if I said out uni Economics lecturer. Can't explain in any words just how bad he is...

The only problem with the George Bush suggestion that i can see (apart from it being a federal crime to threaten his life
wink.gif
) would be that you may end up making a 'martyr' out of a 'molehill'.
hmmm who would i take out... hmmm...
Aristos the Suprise Chef, or one of those... commercially tainted talk back radio bigots.. you know who...
HassasinCamper
HC

What don't you like about Gemma ??
What is so unattractive about her ?!
------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------
<+\Tesi

heres a list:
1) Unattractive personality, due to her obbsession of her physical appearance which isnt good to begin with
2) shithouse body, no butt, no tits, reminds me of a skinny 12 year old boy
3) her fashion sense, she thinks she looks good, but OH BOY she doenst... i mean the glasses, the off the shoulder look 24/7..... "ewww"....
4) her distinct lack of personality... Or the fact that her personality revolves around herself...
5) SHES A FUCKEN TROLLOP
smile.gif

6) the amount of make up she wears, i BET she has heaps of freckles... in fact she does :p
7) She just fucken is
smile.gif

------------------
the secret to success is clean underwear and a good top hat

Vanessa Amorosi for sure!!
if i hear "Absolutely Everybody" one more time i am seriously going to walk up to her, make her get on her knees, put my Desert Eagle in her mouth like a big black cock of death and blow her fucking big ugly head off!
i wouldn’t be surprised if she is still singing that shit when her head is lying in a pool of blood on the asphalt.. just "Absolutely Everybody" over and over..
ahhhhhhh!!
i REALLY hate that bitch and all the other shallow, soulless, untalented corporate whores like her!!

For Pleo, smeipermeablemembrane and all the other metaphysics students, I'd go back in time and shoot Lewis' Grandad...
And then you could shoot your own 'cos Lewis wouldn't be around to tell you you couldn't...
Nah I'd just go back and shoot Jesus 'cos it'd really screw with the Christian religion...
(No of course I wouldn't! Don't be insane... Lewis never did anything to me...)
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Tarsarlan (edited 07 August 2001).]

Okay so the top five people that Bluelighters want to die are:
1. Gemma from Big Brother
2. Peter Russel Clarke
3. Sarah - Marie from Big Brother (thanks dancinbabe!)
4. Stan Zemanek
5. Lewis's Grandad
Dear God i hope the cops dont find this thread....
biggrin.gif

------------------
You can kick the monkey all you want...but what do you do when he wakes up?

Ariel Sharon... actually no... i dunno whether i want to shoot him... i'd go and put a meat hook through his lower intestinal tract and TWIST! ***
either that or i'd shoot God... nothing personal, i just don't like the idea of someone being more powerful than me...
wink.gif

*** That's not anti-semitism, i just don't like people who have a victim mindset while they're massacring innocent people who they stole land from... take it how you want...
------------------
the guy who was once
E-u4ria...

tars: you can't kill lewis' grandad either, because you didn't :p
so, someone mentioned a commercial talkback radio host, i can think of a couple who would be suitable for bullet-induced brain battery... not going to name names cos some moron listener will somehow find this thread and send it in and it'll be read out on radio and the cops will come and knock on my door and arrest me for threatening a certain person's life... and i don't want that.
but y'all know who i mean
wink.gif

oh yeah, and the head of the committee that made MDMA illegal. "PLUR this, you motherfucker!!!" **BAMM!!!**
wink.gif

darrel somers!
*does that fucking arm thing indicating audience to be silent*!!

when someone asks me to shoot them, I always say that I can't shoot them cos I've only got one bullet left, and that's got my name on it...
but seriously, I'd shoot [insert name of person here cos even tho I want to shoot them, I don't want it to be general knowledge!]
*any guesses to my icq please*

bedle is that some poor atempt at a joke!?
wink.gif

Daryl Somers bwahahahahahahahahahahah jeeeez.
------------------
Bars.
[This message has been edited by Wet Musik (edited 07 August 2001).]

I'd be selling that bullet to the highest bidder... failing that, it would have to be the first person to piss me off.

I'd shoot one of the hanson brothers in the balls to make sure he had a painful death and then beat the fuck out of the others with the unloaded gun.

I still hold firm, that Gemma and Chris were cuties
smile.gif

Sara marie should be shot dead, i agree with that one.. ungh, wish she'd shut up!! and same with Gordon, aieee!!
------------------
-----------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------------------------------------------
<+\ Flea' (The Artist formerly known as Tesi)

Shulgin...just to add a twist to things. Wonder if this board would exist?
wink.gif

jemma is fucken hot. Stylin, shut the fuck up with your gang rape crap cos you sound like a fucken tool. Talk about envy...
oh, and whoeva said vanessa amorosi, props to you, that bitch SHOULD die