• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You got one bullet, who do you take out?

Seeing as though I'm not in the best of moods ATM..... I could be quite dangerous so yeah watch out
wink.gif

Now with that said the one *fuckwit* that I'd like to kill is John Howard!!!!!!!!!!
*loads up rifle*
*aims*
*shoots target*
*BINGO!!!!*
Ahhh now I feel better
smile.gif

------------------
clickity clack
clickity clack
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Munro......BamBamBam
reloads......oooohhh High Five BamBamBamBamBam
Bwahahahahahahh
[This message has been edited by BayCityRolla (edited 06 August 2001).]

the pope.
**blasphemy diclaimer**
ok...the old boys preedy close to going anyway. nothing against the pope. i like the pope. but i think that it could prove a lot of things...wrong.

haven't decided yet...... so all you people just better be nice to me, okay????
actually, there is someone i'd like to shoot, but not before i take to him with a golf club, pair of plier and meybe some duct tape --> not to cover his mouth coz i wanna hear him scream....... er, dun mind me, just very ANGRY with a particular person......
ready, aim......
bk
------------------
.... could you describe the ruckus, sir?? ....

BWAHAHAHA,
one of my mates dads (only 1) looks like peter russel clark.
on topic,
i wouldnt take out anyone unless i got paid a lot of money.
------------------
B.T.S.O.M.
-When the lights are out, all woman are beautiful-

ooooh choices, choices... spgeddi rubs his hands together thoughtfully
nobodies shot at the queen in a while hey?
popes hmmm, a little out of fashion....
me thinks we're due a pop celebrity assasination.....no even better, a boy band annihilation.
but if it must be only one.... i'll take out their king mr Robbie Williams(get him away from my kylie)

The Cardinia Shire Council.
*thinks back to supernature*
*goes and buys more bullets*

Whoever the fuck the minister for public transport is in NSW.

my what a cheery lot we are on monday.
dancinbabe i am in your debt. sarah marie, right between the bunnyears. actually, in the gut and watch the gravy pour out.
my bullet goes to either rose 'fuck my way to the top' porteous or stan 'satan himself' zemanek.

Id just save my last bullet for personal protection. Cause id just go make many bombs and blow up all the cop stations in nsw then head down to canberra and blow the fuck out of parliment house sitting the bomb in john howards desk. Then hopefully inspire other states to follow my example. Then creating total chaos.

oh my decisions decisions decisions... actually i can't make up my mind, but i think a sniper big brother would be cool... kinda like you give away your position through stupidity or hunger or something entirely inane liek that, and *BAM* you're fucked... can we get stan zemanek into the house please please please please please...

oh and that smarmy fucked up bitch jeannie little... i would love to pop a cap in the place that her eyebrows used to be before she had 18 face lifts and forgot that she was meant to look "natural" fucking bitch...

bk~ wire coathanger down the japhole maybe?
for all you metaphysics students
I'd go back 80 years and shoot my grandpa-[no offence pops] and fuck space-time irreparably
------------------
cause all the cool kids are doin it

Peter russell clark. heh. He had a property (which he still lives at) near my parents place. Someone wrote in BIG letters "WHERES THE CHEESE". That pissed him off big time as he was owed money from the people cause he didnt get paid (enough?). Ha! suck shit to him. He owes so many people money its not funny. Owes one of my friends about 6-12 months of back pay which doesnt look like he will get..
so yeah, my bullet will richocet and hit him where it hurts too.
smile.gif

I'd take out myself for being sooooooo clever and totally fucking up my old account. My lovely post count is gone and I'm a Greenlighter again, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
frown.gif

hrm, i liked Gemma
smile.gif
I reckon chris was cuter though
smile.gif

uhmm, but as far as taking someone out... *shrugs*, just give me any asshole bouncer on a powertrip and i'll be more than happy
smile.gif

------------------
*bounce*
*bounce bounce bounce*
------------------------
<+\Tesi