• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs You can sell order r/cs online or is it a scam now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
I thought after mdpv r/cs went away. The company I liked went away... Then I had to go to rehab and I guess I never had the money to try to buy them again so why would I look into it. But I looked into it and on Google first search results it says if I wanted I could buy tons.

Are they still fun? Are they reliable? Is Google safe? I'm not saying I'm interested in ordering them at this time because I'm not. I just worry about a earth quake or something or r/c chemicals being fully banned and wonder about burying stuff in case I ever relapse.

A lot of this comes from my memory's of mdpv, never got caught, never lost a package in the mail for years.. This is all hypothetical and I just wonder if someone wanted could they really order r/cs in 2021.

It's not uncommon for Cathinone to be cut with other Amphetamines from the same family. Actually, I'm pretty sure my current batch contains Cathinone, as several minutes after the powder turns from orange, red to brown. It then turns a pale kind of green, which could indicate the presence of Cathinone. Although it's not guaranteed to be Cathinone, just a possibility that it does.

Cathinone is known to downregulate a Glutamate transporter. The GLT-1 to be more specific, so I would recommended supplementing it with L-Theanine which acts as a Glutamate transporter antagonist. This will help to combat the downregulation of this transporter by effectively blocking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally speaking the best thing to do, just like in real life, is to network and not deal with anyone who is "faceless" so to speak. Although the last time I was in the Internet game was before "DNMs" as they are currently constituted came to be. I would imagine some things have changed. But a saying I always used to use was "never do business with someone you can't shake hands with, or shake down."

It depends upon where you live mate if you're in the UK where everything is fuckin banned, good luck finding a decent supplier that is willing to ship to you.

The DW is no more reliable either. I've had loads of shit drugs from there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.