• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

you aussies and your moonspeak!

I am one of the many people that uses the word "cunt" very loosely. In my recent trip to America my looseness of this word got me into trouble many-a-times. This is from wikipedia just to clear up my use of the word to all the americans reading this (which looks to be one)

# cunt - A word which takes on many meanings in Australia, often depends on the tone of the delivery and whether you are friends with the person. Very rarely used as an insult towards a woman as in American English. In Australia cunt is frequently used, especially between young males, and used in the following ways:

* A term of endearment between friends, comparable to mate e.g. "Hey cunt, whats going on?" or "Come round to my place cunt"
* Someone you dislike, for this meaning the word is usually delivered in an agressive tone e.g. "Get fucked you cunt"
* An object e.g. "The cunt won't start" in reference to a car or "Pick the cunt up!" in reference to a football.
* Can be used plurally to describe a group of people e.g. "Those cunts over there" or "What are you cunts doing?"
* Referring to a male/s e.g. "In the car there were two cunts and one chick"
* A slang word for a vagina as it is used in other English-speaking countries e.g. "I licked her cunt"

Aishas Star said:
^ srsly I have read that exact same thing before. If your going to make it look like you make something up yourself, dont quote it word for word.

lol........umm, have another look..........he says he copied it from wikipedia..........lol.

thanks mazdan....That's the general idea when you quote something, repeat it word for word. I'm not smart enough to come up with something like that, let alone make it sound like i came up with it...

Beatlebot said:
Then there's always "boofhead" :D

hahaha, this is my favourite word. I actually shorten it to boof and use it affectionately as a replecement for mate etc with close friends.

"hey boof whats doin man?"

Beatlebot said:
Then there's always "boofhead" :D

The cardboard skeleton that we had on our classroom wall in year six was named boofhead.

typical bogan coversations

bogan 1: "oi bazza, you that fucking new commadore yet"
bogan 2: " oh shit yeah mate, shes a fucking little ripper cunt, ohhh she goes mate, she fucking goessss"
bogan 1:"lets fucking take her for a spin, rip out the acadaca mate, pick up some shielas"
bogan 2: "yeahhh mate, oh fuck yeah, fucking thunderstruck mate"

bogan 2, upon seeing an asian walk past his driveway: " oi ya fucking asian prick, what the fuck you staring at, ya fucking chink, fuckin stealing our jobs. fucking bringing ya sars n shit, go back to fucking china mate"

bogan 1, while watching nrl: " ohhhh what the fuck, fucking ref that was a fucking shepard. ohh fuckkkkkkkk this, fucking harrigan. you fucking prick, go broncos. oi shazza get me another xxxx"

there's this show, I don't know if it's bogany, you know Kath and Kim? or something along those lines. check it out.

Captain Commie said:
there's this show, I don't know if it's bogany, you know Kath and Kim? or something along those lines. check it out.

Good spotting... they are a bit bogany ;)

I'd say Kim is a bogan.... but Kath is more like a "posh" bogan!

No bogan's house would look as classy as Kath's house :D

uru = see ya

actually I dont even know how thats spelt..........maybe its ooroo???

Add "ie" to everything.

So barbecue becomes barbie.
Present becomes pressie.
Costume becomes cossie.
etc.

Employ the phrase "it shits me to tears" to mean "it makes me very upset" (or "it gets me pissed" in USA-ian speak).

Dags are literally the bits of wool on a sheep's ass that get bits of shit caught in them. "Daggy" means unfashionable, dorky. A "dag" can be a joke or an amusing event - "what a dag"; or a person who is known for their good humour - "he's a dag".